THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 95

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by minu_8

I was just now catching up with Jee le zara repeat on Sony.. Looks good.. Maybe I will see it

Jee le zara is good...but a bit boring...while watching it, i was thinking why can't the serial run like this ? i mean the heroine working and looking after everything else at the same time..we always want a romantic track in each serial 😆 the TRPs r up only when t he girl gets married and becomes the ideal bahu..a cliche route...
nyone has seen Madras Cafe? it's a brilliant movie...no songs, no big stars except John Abraham, gr8 screenplay and Vicky Doner director...must say I never expected JOhn Abraham to be this creative ..he not only produces movies but gr8 movies 👏
DO u girls have any idea what's wrong with Zoya? i mean we bashed Madhu for her naivety all these months and in QH, Zoya befriended a stranger , much against the wishes of Mr. Khan , and now that guy is troubling her...What struck me was ke howcome girls don't notice that their small gestures are misinterpreted by boys? and Mr. Khan, just by looking at him, cud make out that he's no a nice guy to hang out with..now it has become a prestige issue b/w them , Zoya thinks Asad is overreacting , she's very smart & intelligent and she knows what's good for her..same way Zoya cud see that meow is not a good girl but Asad cud not 😆
I guess that man has some agenda , that's why he is behind Zoya..
MAT is again full of useless , baseless speculations 🥱 just bec. of that one idiotic article from TOI 😡
Originally posted by _charu_

DO u girls have any idea what's wrong with Zoya? i mean we bashed Madhu for her naivety all these months and in QH, Zoya befriended a stranger , much against the wishes of Mr. Khan , and now that guy is troubling her...What struck me was ke howcome girls don't notice that their small gestures are misinterpreted by boys? and Mr. Khan, just by looking at him, cud make out that he's no a nice guy to hang out with..now it has become a prestige issue b/w them , Zoya thinks Asad is overreacting , she's very smart & intelligent and she knows what's good for her..same way Zoya cud see that meow is not a good girl but Asad cud not 😆
I guess that man has some agenda , that's why he is behind Zoya..

Yeah. Zoya is being very annoying. 

@bold: I find it unbelievable that how a girl cannot decipher the 'not to platonic' vibes from some guy. I think every girl has that inherent sixth sense, that keeps her alert of such people around. Even naive girls do.  But our dumb heroines don't. 😆

MAT is again full of useless , baseless speculations 🥱 just bec. of that one idiotic article from TOI 😡

Yeah. Its running wild. 😆  If people read the article carefully, they should notice that he article is so haphazardly written.  

Even if RK is producing his own movie, he will need some director. Right? So, why boiling your blood over new director's entry? 😆 
Originally posted by Ananya05

[
Yeah. Zoya is being very annoying. 

@bold: I find it unbelievable that how a girl cannot decipher the 'not to platonic' vibes from some guy. I think every girl has that inherent sixth sense, that keeps her alert of such people around. Even naive girls do.  But our dumb heroines don't. 😆

and boys pick it very quickly...why can't these girls understand that praising some other boy in front of your fiance or hubby is annoying 🤢 will they tolerate them praising another girl? 

he just gave her lift when she was in need...next day he came to her house to return her earrnings and now he's sending her SMS's "neeche dekho main khada hoon, kaisi ho"..i mean he's invading her privacy and she's okay with it 🤢 phir bhi akal nahi aa rahi.. our Madhu was of course 2 steps ahead of everyone...gangster se friendship 🥱 blah ! 
oh latest khabar..Mukti is eliminated..means Drashti will compete with Lauren and the kids in the finals 🤣

oh latest khabar..Mukti is eliminated..means Drashti will compete with Lauren and the kids in the finals 🤣

I don't think she stands a chance. 😆
Why r there 4 finalists this time? Shaan drashti lauren and kids..