Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amrithas

Catch up Ari! U've got no choice, we are in a chatty mood these days.😃 It'll improve ur multi tasking skills. Ana is an expert there

Thank you. ðŸ˜ƒ 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Most people claim, that Madhu's stupidity drives the plot forward in MB. I believe the show runs only and only on people troubling RK. Earlier it used to be Madhu, then Dips, Kuku, Shamsher, Balraj, Sultan, Marate and now Amar Behl. Duniya bhar ke saas  pade hain humari dukhiyari bahu RK ke peeche woh bhi haath dokhe,. (Hell even the channel who hired him does not spare him.) I don't remember who made the same reference, but they were spot on. Cvs go think of something else than troubling n testing RK. ðŸ˜† Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail

Most people claim, that Madhu's stupidity drives the plot forward in MB. I believe the show runs only and only on people troubling RK. Earlier it used to be Madhu, then Dips, Kuku, Shamsher, Balraj, Sultan, Marate and now Amar Behl. Duniya bhar ke saas  pade hain humari dukhiyari bahu RK ke peeche woh bhi haath dokhe,. (Hell even the channel who hired him does not spare him.) I don't remember who made the same reference, but they were spot on. Cvs go think of something else than troubling n testing RK. ðŸ˜†

So true. I had written something similar in EDT when Sultan had barged into RK mansion. ðŸ˜† Sachh me, RK is the new dukhiyari bahu of Indian TV. ðŸ˜† Can they for once write a track in which RK is not troubled? ðŸ¥±
amrithas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

So true. I had written something similar in EDT when Sultan had barged into RK mansion. ðŸ˜† Sachh me, RK is the new dukhiyari bahu of Indian TV. ðŸ˜† Can they for once write a track in which RK is not troubled? ðŸ¥±

And yes when they are about to burn him to death, our Madhu will come running to the rescue after being the cause for the gas leak in the first place. ðŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
How was the episode? ðŸ˜† Should I watch it? 
amrithas thumbnail

I found it to be very fake n artificial. Didn't even enjoy the RM scenes. Maybe the last part can be watched for the drama with the producer. Watch IPK 2 instead. Today also it was good. Sorry for being such a disloyal fan of MBEIEJ. 
Ananya05 thumbnail

I found it to be very fake n artificial. Didn't even enjoy the RM scenes. Maybe the last part can be watched for the drama with the producer. Watch IPK 2 instead. Today also it was good. Sorry for being such a disloyal fan of MBEIEJ. 

Its alright. ST doesn't pay us for being loyal. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
amrithas thumbnail

Its alright. ST doesn't pay us for being loyal. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Don't even talk about ST. He was worried that DD's participation in JDJ would affect Madhu's image in the show. The idiot should watch the show sometime n see for himself that Madhu's image is already in shambles and he has no one to blame but his team n himself. 
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ana:  RK.  Jeans. White Shirt.  Need I say more?  

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just a test to figure out why my pictures arent loading..