Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really don't get the mahabharat casting.. Arjun is played by the navya serial hero and Krishna by the guy who was yuvraj in uttaran.. Koi aur nahin mila?
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amrithas

[

And looks like MB is going in that direction. If they want the original plot, it would best to end this now. Begin afresh with the same leads n supporting actors in a new setting n with better budget  if they want to do Bollywood. At this point in time, turning Bittuji negative is an uphill task n one I don't count on them doing it convincingly. 

I am not very sure of season 2 at this point. The fact is, the original heroine plot does not make sense now, at least to me. Personally, I would have found such a track highly appealing had RM not been married. An ideal time for it was a month or two after the undwedding. But all got drowned in the pond from where the king of clunkomania emerged. 

Now that RM are married, and most likely Madhu will become heroine as a step to revive her husband's career, it does not sound all that appealing to me. 
Ananya05 thumbnail
And yeah, heard that heroine track might be the last track of the show, though it will be quite a long one. 
minu_8 thumbnail
Ana, I m glad it's going to be last track of the show.. But like u I m not thrilled thst it's going to be to help rk revive himself.. Now like madhu fans should rk fans cry foul that this is not how rk was supposed to be in the heroine track???
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

And yeah, heard that heroine track might be the last track of the show, though it will be quite a long one. 

Thank God its the last track at least. And when I meant a new season, I meant new background. new story, basically start new with the same leads. This current idea of Madhu becoming a heroine to save RK is 👎🏼. 
Ananya05 thumbnail

VD in white.. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
I don't understand why cvs bring drastic changes overnight.. There is never gradual build up or logical development.. The only place where they succeeded was RM relationship from hate-friends-love but towards the end they botched up with early confession else before that it was very good upto KC..

Now here why this fast decline of rk and madhu saving him? Couldn't they take time.. Have her work with rk as make up artist or help in managing sitar studio and then maybe gradually become heroine without OTT drama???
I hate that suddenly rk needs madhu to save him in industry.. With such a scenario abhimaan is a sure thing..
Ananya05 thumbnail
TOI article has already come on heroine track. A new entry as a director, will enter soon and he will direct Madhu's first movie and she will become a sensation overnight. 
minu_8 thumbnail
TOI article already talks about madhu becoming bigger star than rk and will rk become jealous etc 😕 😭
Initially they showed as if rk is a huge huge star and extremely powerful.. Now will he be termed as just a mammoli star that madhu easily overtook him?? And I thought rk will direct the film??? So in what ways are they going back to original storyline when rk is doing nothing ulta madhu is trying to save Jim apparently???
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree. I so wanted RK to direct Madhu, and mould her into a star. That does'nt seem to be the plot. And yes, I am really happy this is the last track. I have never been soo addicted to a serial. 😆. Sehat ke liye haanikarak hota hai...