Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

this week & month, i'm at no. 4 in hall of fame πŸ˜› and no. 16 in all time category..

Congrats Charu. I'd checked yesterday, forgot to mention it though. Sultan AT and CC got locked. πŸ˜† Their Kabaade ka Dukhaan has finally shut down.
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this week & month, i'm at no. 4 in hall of fame πŸ˜› and no. 16 in all time category..

Congrats! πŸ‘  Thats impressive!
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haven't seen is pyar ko..is it good? i'll have to check the repeat timings..

Ok, now I can admit it, I did watch most of the last 4 episodes. Mostly because I watched IPK, and over the last few days, since I have been looking forward to watching MB and getting on the comp a little in advance, I needed something right before the show to kill time.  I intend to watch some more until I figure out where it is going.  As Ana said, typical Gul Khan type of hero: brooding, unsmiling, MCP etc.   I too was like πŸ˜² already shaadi ki baat?  They aren't wasting any time...πŸ˜†  Making all that touching acceptable I guess. 
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kok even I have caught few scenes of ipk2... never liked ipk1 that much.. havent seen mych of the hero ir the leads scenes together so csnt comment.. have watched the famiky scenes.. and thry r tamer compared to ipk1 and heroine is nit as OTT as khushi I felt.. so liked the heroine
I think she might refuse the rishta and then love hate stiry.. dont think they will marry so soon..
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So looks like a lot of us are catching up on IPK 2. I am watching it, but I don't know if I like it. Mainly bcoz I don't understand the hero's stand, his mother is a real witch I think and his past has to be revealed too. The girl's cute and less irritating than Kushi I agree. They both are easy on the eye, so I think it makes it easier to watch. The other day I was trying to watch Jaan, I so didn't like the hero or the heroine that I could not even watch the whole scene. So score to IPK 2 in that regard. Now my major problem is what if I start really liking it, and then one fine day AR rains in on the parade. πŸ€’
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me "Armu" implies which couple - the username of Armu4eva? Nothing came up when I googled. Everyday when I'm waiting for her LU, I wonder about it but then forget once work is done. This has been bugging me for few months now. If you guys can't tell me, I'll have to shoot her a pm next.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: river123

Congrats! πŸ‘  Thats impressive!

Thank you to all of  you for "liking" me πŸ˜† 
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you to all of you for "liking" meπŸ˜†

Congrats Charu.
Always have loved your posts..
Kudos to you, meenu, soundarya, amritha, Ana for watching the episodes even though the show sometimes does not make sense... πŸ‘
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vkk2429

Congrats Charu.
Always have loved your posts..
Kudos to you, meenu, soundarya, amritha, Ana for watching the episodes even though the show sometimes does not make sense... πŸ‘

yeah a pat on our back Kritika..

since the epi. was pathetic today , I'll take some rest..it was a boring day today πŸ˜”
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah a pat on our back Kritika..

since the epi. was pathetic today , I'll take some rest..it was a boring day todayπŸ˜”

Oh my god, charu... Ballu dialogues in the EDT ...thanks for posting them...
Completely hilarious and out of this world...
Superb dialogues and awesome dialogue delivery by RZ... πŸ‘
I miss him...