Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 69

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ana, I just loved those smoking hot pics of VD and the hilarious comments on the matter. Mmm Baat mein Dum to hain! Probably it starts burning on its own. Coming to being jealous of a cigarette, I was thinking along the same lines when he was having that tea made by Rji long back. I was a lil envious of that tea cup, but a cigarette is too much even for me.😆
Why does he have to smoke really? And so young, the lungs are in so much trouble. SRK also used to be a chain smoker. Looks like my favs have a thing for smoking.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-river123

When RK is in jail in the beginning, Joshi asks for the autograph for his daughter.

Oh yes! Now I remember. Had one of my ghajini moments. ðŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by-amrithas

Ana, I just loved those smoking hot pics of VD and the hilarious comments on the matter. Mmm Baat mein Dum to hain! Probably it starts burning on its own. Coming to being jealous of a cigarette, I was thinking along the same lines when he was having that tea made by Rji long back. I was a lil envious of that tea cup, but a cigarette is too much even for me.😆

Why does he have to smoke really? And so young, the lungs are in so much trouble. SRK also used to be a chain smoker. Looks like my favs have a thing for smoking.😭

@bold1: ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

@bold2: Same for me Amritha. SRK, VD both my favs. 

I dunno why people smoke. Drinking I can understand. But smoking? Not that I am judging anyone. But its really dangerous and 10 times more addictive than drinking.  

vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally I did watch the episode...somehow I was not that impressed just as Minu said.. I guess I have to re adjust my expectations...
I thought they were supposed to be putting up an act before others or at least that is what RK said of last... And instead they are sharing eyelocks publically and the hand holding is lasting forever... If they are supposed to be putting up an act of happy couple , then these eyelocks and hand holding are not looking like an act but looks genuine as if the couple are afraid of losing each other if they let go.
So I am utterly confused as to who this supposed act was for?
The mole, Dips herself is confused, I think... And inspite of her confusion is helping Bhai...WTH did Bhai tell her to get herself in deeper and deeper in this? I am totally confused as to what the plan is?
I think in the end, my suspicion is going to be right, that there was no concrete plan or the plan backfired at the last moment leaving us more confused thinking what the plan was...
If I have to watch MB, I cannot expect logic...just pure dramatism is what I will get... If I do not like it , then I have to just watch for drooling on RK..
I think I have lost it...I am not able to enjoy the show anymore...
Either I have to be firm on my decision of quitting or watch it and shut my mouth...because I do not want to spoil the mood of other people here.
Kudos to all of you who are watching without getting frustrated like me.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-mimibm

VD can redefine any crime into the most appealing feat...qatal bhi karega to shaan se ðŸ˜‰

@bold: Yes, I admit it. VD ko 7 khoon maaf. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-minu_8

Hi krithika... 🤗 how r u feeling? Take care

I saw the epi.. didnt want to write anything as didnt want to be a spoilsport.. but just now read charu's review and I felt same as her...
Something was missing for me... dont know what..
the production values are my major concern.. I just hope they never focus on bollywood either rk's or madhu's with this kind of budget.. what kind of superstar is rk thst not even 50 people turn up to watch him? I saw a rediff articke today on stars in dahi handi events snd the crowd is HUGE in thousands or more.. here they make a joke of everything.. cant bekieve tgey r same people who made the spectacular ganesh festival scene last year.. what has happened? Why such negligence.. fine if thry dont want to spend money on bhai's exit then show a private ceremony ir some event and action like ballu's na? Why a public event with superstar rk invited...

agreed Minu..but we never know what constraints are they working under..may be handling a huge crows is a daunting task and the shooting will take longer than usual and may be DD couldn't devote this much time ðŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vkk2429

About failing to connect with Madhu...that is a collective mistake IMO..
To fit sultan into the story Madhu's character is the one that has taken the fall. Because RK's actions since his entry has been explained off...but M has taken the brunt for Sultan. They have failed to explain the female lead's dilemma, pain, fear...her dialogues don't do justtice either...and DD at some places looks unconvincing not all but some...
So it is a collective failure for Madhu's character...and hence lot of them fail to connect with her. Overconfidence of CV's on behalf of Madhu has spelt doom for that character

true ! ABHI BHI she talks so casually about Sultan..🤢 i mean while she was conversing with Padmini, none of them expressed any shock over his actions or disgust...
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Soundarya22

Bye  girls...off to Mumbai. Have fun watching and reviewing. 

Bye Soundarya ðŸ¤— I may have missed it but when ru gonna be back? ðŸ˜•
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vkk2429

Finally I did watch the episode...somehow I was not that impressed just as Minu said.. I guess I have to re adjust my expectations...
I thought they were supposed to be putting up an act before others or at least that is what RK said of last... And instead they are sharing eyelocks publically and the hand holding is lasting forever... If they are supposed to be putting up an act of happy couple , then these eyelocks and hand holding are not looking like an act but looks genuine as if the couple are afraid of losing each other if they let go.
So I am utterly confused as to who this supposed act was for?

The mole, Dips herself is confused, I think... And inspite of her confusion is helping Bhai...WTH did Bhai tell her to get herself in deeper and deeper in this? I am totally confused as to what the plan is?
I think in the end, my suspicion is going to be right, that there was no concrete plan or the plan backfired at the last moment leaving us more confused thinking what the plan was...
If I have to watch MB, I cannot expect logic...just pure dramatism is what I will get... If I do not like it , then I have to just watch for drooling on RK..
I think I have lost it...I am not able to enjoy the show anymore...
Either I have to be firm on my decision of quitting or watch it and shut my mouth...because I do not want to spoil the mood of other people here.
Kudos to all of you who are watching without getting frustrated like me.

Krithika, the simple way to view it is to remember to forget everything else. Then U watch it and see if u like what u see, if u don't, then nothing to be done about it. If u think too much, u'll never enjoy the culmination of the clunkiest ever plot  on TV. The clunk, bloopers and loopholes are not going to disappear suddenly with the news of the imminent departure. But I'm hoping once its all over, the next track better not make me shut my brain cells n watch. 
@Bold Their supposed act for the media is only a front so that they can continue to be themselves. The continuing divorce farce is the act, not their love and hand holding. They were holding each other, bcoz they know a lot is at risk and they have to skirt it and get rid of Sultan if they have to be together.  In fact, as unreal the drama is now, I know for a fact I would be clinging to my husband, to if face with a similar situation ever. So basically I get them now. 
And yeah I'm not saying I liked all the episodes, since I started re watching vigorously. I just liked this one and the one where RK was trying to get Madhu to speak the truth, by being nostalgic himself. Most of the other episodes were a wash out for me, but I'm getting hopeful n things are looking up.
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
@Amritha. thanks for those GIFs, I was remembering their dance yest  I'll watch it now..it was their best dance till date , dancewise and passionwise, only if VD had shaved ðŸ¤”
@Ananya, I read that comment on VD smoking n it was hilarious ðŸ¤£ mad fans yaar..
Krinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ananya05

When and where was it mentioned that Joshi has a daughter? I guess I missed out on it. 

when RK was arrested, Joshi took RK's autograph for his daughter..😆