Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya05

I saw QH now...the precap is hilarious..🤣 Zoya doing 'hawa hawai' dance..🤣 ðŸ¤£

yeah QH is the only serial I'm watching besides Madhubala and I'm loving both...QH is excellent...did u see Imran's gin jaisi mummy? OMG the way she smiles ðŸ¤£ kal Imran ne hi uski bolti bandh kar di ..😆 I read it in the spoilers that Zoya will know tht Asad liked Sridevi toh Zoya will dance on Hawa Hawai ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
pyaare_laal

pyaare_laal

Direct LinkPosted: 26 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Oh, no! Mere saare armanon par paani fir gaya!😭 I so wanted to see him as 'Putna'! ðŸ˜†
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Charu i didn't understand pyaare_lal's msg? See him as what?
minu_8 thumbnail
Saw mrs VD's tweet fiasco? There is nothing wrong in tweeting about ur friends ofcourse but anyway I missed replying when last mrs VD ranting was going on here.. But like some of u she rubs me the wrong way..even though her tweets are all sweet and friendly I don't like her.. She comes across as a publicity hound to me... I checked couple of her scenes in SC and she is quite a bad actress..
Another thing that surprises me is she practically seems to know and be friends with 90% of the industry.. How does she know so many people after doing extremely side characters in 2 shows?

Last time when u were talking about vd marrying early Amritha u said I m undercover VD fan because I agreed to it na?? Actually I m not.. Ari described what I feel about rk and about VD perfectly that time.. I read one old interview of VD's after his engagement I guess and he was asked about where they would holiday or honeymoon something I don't remember and VD replied he wouldn't tell media.. And then what does he do? He takes media alOng for his HM??? That really left a very bad taste in my mouth and in my perception if VD.. That seems like such a jobless mrs VD thing to do.. I don't know if I m unnecessarily blaming her but our of the 2 she appears the publicity hound to me.. But ultimately I blame VD for agreeing to be led by her.. So I can't quite be his fan.. I have always been fans of those who keep very private.. And if at this young age he wants to get married and let his wife decide what he will do or not do then I really don't care about his career.. I don't know why she is present on mb sets so much.. She should get a career instead of making a career out of tweeting..

Ok that was quite a rant but I don't know why I feel like this about her..
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Charu...I too did'nt get it. Is it with reference to SUltan's gwala outift?? i was trying to get a picture of a gwala just for fun...probably with a cloth tied around his head. He must think he will look very cool. ðŸ˜†

Minu- I agree. There is something about her that rings false. 

All those breaks VD took I always blame her for it. ðŸ˜†. My own reading that she must have made him feel guilty for working all the time. They are going out separately na these days, in the sense she 's going out without him. Good for them...thoda hawa aane de...😆. i feel really bitchy talking like this. ðŸ˜”

Anybody's seen IPK 2? It started yesterday. Did'nt see IPK 1, so don't know anything about it. All I know is that Barun Sobti quit the serial for Bollywood and the serial had to shut down. So where is Barun SObti now, I wonder?? 
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Aisa hai kya? I thought Mrs. VD is making Mr. VD pay a price for breaking the intimacy barriers with his co-star. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

WHAT intimacy barriers did he break ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ this is SO unfair..we keep cribbing abt no intimacy and yahan ho bhi jaati hai and humein pata bhi nahi chalta..

the other day I was LOL at one of the messages in JDJ forum which said that DD does "objectionable" intimate scenes with her co stars specially VD  ..n i was like WHAT WHEN WHERE? ðŸ˜†

Exactly!  I was also wondering - what intimacy barriers?  They're still up - even though the hugs are a little closer..😳

Yeah, I'd like to know when those objectionable scenes aired - so I can run off and watch them ðŸ¤£.

I hope SC doesn't shut shop - otherwise Mrs. is going to have too much of spare time once again... ðŸ˜†

Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

Charu i didn't understand pyaare_lal's msg? See him as what?

someone created a thread that Sultan will come in the disguise of "gwala" so pyare said he wants to see Sultan dressed up as "Pootna" ðŸ¤£ Pootna was a rakshasi who tried to killed Krishna..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Just read WU.. I m getting scared of all these madhu heroine references.. I m not understanding whether they r tongue in cheek or some foreshadowing... I m really really not interested in madhu's heroine track.. I m ok with that track eventually but not now... I want that track to be a logical transition with proper base set by developing rk and madhu's characterization not out of blue like now just because they think it will bring back viewers.. Bcos it won't.. The only people interested in it r dd fans bcos they don't care about anything else
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with many of you here... Mrs.VD happens to be the media hound...all her sessions with mom, bro, Vivian are always segmented.
His official HM was Maldives which was not disclosed -- he was true to his word. She does seem sweet ...the annoying part is the PDA. Whether she does it or he does it or both do it... it is distasteful. There are many celebrity couples and most of them are intensely private... so their PDA is surprising. Maybe it is the newly wed syndrome...
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vkk2429

Agree with many of you here... Mrs.VD happens to be the media hound...all her sessions with mom, bro, Vivian are always segmented.
His official HM was Maldives which was not disclosed -- he was true to his word. She does seem sweet ...the annoying part is the PDA. Whether she does it or he does it or both do it... it is distasteful. There are many celebrity couples and most of them are intensely private... so their PDA is surprising. Maybe it is the newly wed syndrome...

I look upon it as the putting the ownership stamp syndrome