Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: river123

Yes. But now I'm wondering whether I'm just being over-suspicious.

At this stage, I'm trying to think up a farewell epithet oops sorry Freudian slip...epitaph for Sultan, so don't care who it was.  They were probably trying to create a build-up for the TV audience who has not seen any tweets or spoilers. Of course, they made sure they showed the precap with RK.  

Makes me feel, the maker are fed up with him as well.

I read Charu's review, yesterday I believe. She pointed out that Sultan's wardrobe changed 4 times in one day where as RK/Madhu are wearing the same clothes for the last 3 days. 😆 I think they are purposely making him give out a buffoon vibe.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly...here we're trying to get over the nightmare, and there she insists on putting up pics of his silhouette. ðŸ˜†

hansa22 thumbnail
Watching JDJ...

Thank God, Madhuri has changed. Yesterday's dress was so 80's, seemed to be stuck in a time warp. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
see what I got frm the other CC..

"Colors always play the game of favoritism & keeps thrashing their decisions on PH ðŸ¥± U know Balika Vadhu ? The first adult Anandi , Pratyusha Banerjee was ill , got some liver stone problem I think...but still she was shooting wid drips... PH was trying their best to move the focus from her so that she gets the needed amount of rest . For Pratyusha's sake they were focusing on Jagya-Ganga story . But channel butt in & fired Pratyusha ðŸ¥± & guess what NO audition was held to choose new Anandi . They pushed some Toral as Anandi , who looks so old ðŸ¤¢ even Sumitra too looks younger than her ! & same here , Toral is niece of someone from the channel head . Audience machaod halla everywhere they want Pratyusha back , no Pratyusha no BV etc etc so Colors started to spread rumors about Pratyusha . How she was a tantrum queen , how she used to come & leave sets according to her own wish & after that how sweet Toral is , how professional Toral is etc etc ðŸ¥±
The same game was being played btwn VD & AM too ðŸ¤¢"

@Ananya, do you remember, the same kind of game was planned for VD? when there were rumors of VD leaving MB , there were rumors of him throwing tantrums on the sets? CV's were all set to drop RK and develop Sulbala story ? ðŸ¤¢ this was being done by the channel...and ST saved the show...

I still remember how I cried for 5 days continuously when I knew tht VD will quit MB ðŸ˜­ n came back from the vacation with a heavy heart tht i can watch it till the time VD is there...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Watching JDJ...

Thank God, Madhuri has changed. Yesterday's dress was so 80's, seemed to be stuck in a time warp. 

DD danced well today ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
daily dose of RK 

Krinya thumbnail
Ari, can you plz do me a favor and put up a warning sign for the newbies of EDT that they're not supposed to post useless pics of Sultan ðŸ¤£ i mean not spam the thread and keep the discussions objective, humari purani wali warning..
river123 thumbnail

daily dose of RK 

river123 thumbnail

Ari, can you plz do me a favor and put up a warning sign for the newbies of EDT that they're not supposed to post useless pics of Sultan ðŸ¤£ i mean not spam the thread and keep the discussions objective, humari purani wali warning..

Charu - what specifically on the edt were you talking about? 
river123 thumbnail

DD danced well today ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Yes thank heavens she changed.  Particularly since the 80's were quite sad vis a vis fashion.

Yes, DD was good, not flawless, but good.  I enjoyed watching it. 

BTW, never saw Sushant Singh Rajput before (on TV or the movie) but I can see how people love him.  He has that certain something - when he danced with Lauren, you got a a glimpse of that.