Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 46

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

oh then it's okay...but who sent you nasty tweets? ðŸ˜• that hegde guy ? or the fans?

I never tweet hegde though he is quite entertaining by himself. i tweeted him once, he replied saying ..pls dont discuss work. SO I stopped. 

Sullu fans tweeted to me...talk for yourself, don't generalise, keep your opinions to yourself etc etc.Actually that is when I realised he had a fan following of sorts, never took him seriously till then. ðŸ˜†.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who is Meenu's fan on the EDT? aan-rish or arshi fan?

river123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soundarya22

I never tweet hegde though he is quite entertaining by himself. i tweeted him once, he replied saying ..pls dont discuss work. SO I stopped. 

.Actually that is when I realised he had a fan following of sorts, never took him seriously till then. ðŸ˜†.

Yeah, I never tweet Hedge - the man is clearly all about not discussing MB.  

While I have a hard time understanding his fan base (or indeed, the fact that he does have one) I guess different things appeal to different people.  BTW, I hate to admit this, but I do think that its unfair how many RK fans call him "old" - yes, of course he looks older than VD, but he's not that old looking.  And no, I personally do not consider him attractive (just clarifying ðŸ˜ƒ)

river123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anastasia21

Who is Meenu's fan on the EDT? aan-rish or arshi fan?

arshifan ðŸ˜†
anastasia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: river123

arshifan ðŸ˜†

yeah. 😆 I see it now.

Although, there was no need of that vivid pictorial explanation (cause everyone must have noticed it), but that was AR's silhouette alright. Structurally, VD and AR are nothing alike. Would one be not familiar with their loved one's silhouette?
Edited by anastasia21 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

For stuff for yourself?  Or kids? Or house?  The fun quotient goes  up or down depending on the answer ðŸ˜Š.  Reminds me, I have to go and shop for my son's back to school stuff.

Yes, pm me.  I'm all agog. 😆 

mostly my kids..😆 now i will not step out of my house ðŸ˜† okay i'll send u the PM
Krinya thumbnail

[

Yeah, I never tweet Hedge - the man is clearly all about not discussing MB.  

While I have a hard time understanding his fan base (or indeed, the fact that he does have one) I guess different things appeal to different people.  BTW, I hate to admit this, but I do think that its unfair how many RK fans call him "old" - yes, of course he looks older than VD, but he's not that old looking.  And no, I personally do not consider him attractive (just clarifying ðŸ˜ƒ)

lookwise he's okayish types but acting mein if there was negative marking, i will give him that..Meenu, RK fans didn't call him old compared to VD but DD ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

yeah. 😆 I see it now.

Although, there was no need of that vivid pictorial explanation (cause everyone must have noticed it), but that was AR's silhouette alright. Structurally, VD and AR are nothing alike. Would one be not familiar with their loved one's silhouette?

the point is, who the hell is interested in knowing whether AR was standing there or not? ðŸ¤¢
anastasia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

the point is, who the hell is interested in knowing whether AR was standing there or not? ðŸ¤¢

😆😆

I understand. Is this the person you guys think is an MID for a Sultan fan?

river123 thumbnail

😆😆

I understand. Is this the person you guys think is an MID for a Sultan fan?

Yes. But now I'm wondering whether I'm just being over-suspicious.

At this stage, I'm trying to think up a farewell epithet oops sorry Freudian slip...epitaph for Sultan, so don't care who it was.  They were probably trying to create a build-up for the TV audience who has not seen any tweets or spoilers. Of course, they made sure they showed the precap with RK.