Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: river123

And apparently they're convinced that the show will have to shut down due to low TRPs  because the blockbuster draw is being forced to leave.  And the part of being forced to leave - guess he must have shared with his "special" fans.    Unless 1 of those 10 is actually him..πŸ˜†

I am putting all my efforts to stay resolved, coz right now I am so tempted to make a post targeting those ullu fans, who have been making sick and disgusting issh, phissh posts. πŸ€’ I am lying low as its against the forum rules and also coz I know its wrong and totally uncalled for and those handful idiots are not worth it. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You're right - its just not worth it.  They will crawl back into the woodwork at some point anyway...
Ananya05 thumbnail

β€οΈ β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 

I just love the way she melts at his touch. RK just has to lovingly caress her, and all her guards will be down. This really is one of the never seen before aspect for a telly heroine and I find it very appealing. Dunno why. 
river123 thumbnail
Off to get dinner ready...
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

That had to be one of my absolute all-time favorites
Ananya05 thumbnail
RK in action...VD in over-action...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

river123 thumbnail

RK in action...VD in over-action...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Good one!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah. But I was not laughing at that. 

Just look at the write up in this banner. πŸ˜† 'bihar ki laaj' n all. And some fanatics actually put up this hoarding for vote appeal?  πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Ananya the ad is hilarious πŸ€£
Krinya thumbnail
Gosh ! so many pages..

Ari, Minu, agree with you abt JDJ..DD doesn't stand a chance against Lauren..but most probably, she will make it to the finale...I won't say she's overrated but she's overworked these days..secondly,  her character is such..she doesn't have to do much except crying , becoming ideal bahu wife etc...may be she doesn't bother to improve herself seeing her pagal fans swooning over her...they will love her no matter what...I agree, she does the bubbly kind of scenes very well but I was too much impressed with her emotional scenes during unwedding..she was mindblowing...then she's excellent in those scenes where she's pitted against RK..woh strong woman avtaar..she looks gorgeous most of the time but i don't like her wig & braided look..with open hair she looks much better..

I second Minu , wud love to have Ari, Ananya and Angee back on the EDT..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: river123

🀣  Thats a gem.  Ullu's fans - the sum total of 10 of them? 

Drashti's tears (if at all) must have been tears of joy! πŸ€£

when will they give up? πŸ₯± someone was telling me ullu fans are anyday better than Madhu's  mammas πŸ€£ they will come back to MB forum once JDJ is over