Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amrithas

True that I so miss Ari's n Ana's reviews on EDT! Minu u reminded me of Days Gone By! Will they ever come back?Krithika has already given up! ðŸ˜”Looks like u have too! 

Writing a review? I think I should definitely give it a try again. I don't even remember when was the last time I posted in EDT. But quite honestly, I would love to start writing there again. ðŸ˜ƒ 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

How come dd looks so short in front of the shadow figure in precap? Really what is the height difference of VD DD?? Why do they make her stand on stool???

I've got nothing on all three of ur questions! No idea at all. Ana you have any answer?

Ana please do start reviewing on EDT! I don't know if I'll be a regular even now! Today I felt like it n did it on an impulse! I was planning on waiting a few more days before making the plunge, as disheartened n disillusioned as I was with the show for months! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please do Ana.. Write in EDT that is..

Amritha.. I have not given up on mb totally but the feeling is not the same as that of pre-sultan.. And with the news of all these new entries and complete disapPearsnce of old characters the show feels very different... And I don't want years of dragging for mb.. I confess I like Mahabharata as an epic.. So if the show is good I may switch.. Only rk is keeping me interested in mb..
Ananya05 thumbnail

I've got nothing on all three of ur questions! No idea at all. Ana you have any answer?

VD is 5'11" and DD is 5'5". Moreover, DD as Madhu never wears heels. She is in flats all the time. So, I think 6" is quite a lot of height difference. ðŸ¤” If they don't make her stand on stool, maybe their hugs would look quite weird, with either DD stretching up a bit too much, or VD having to bow down too much. 

Now I don't know if that made sense. ðŸ˜† I don't have much of first hand hugging experience. ðŸ˜†  

I am 5'6" and I always wear heels. So, I look almost as tall and at times even taller than most boys in my circle. That worries me at times. 
Ananya05 thumbnail

Ana please do start reviewing on EDT! I don't know if I'll be a regular even now! Today I felt like it n did it on an impulse! I was planning on waiting a few more days before making the plunge, as disheartened n disillusioned as I was with the show for months! 

Yes. I am waiting for something to happen in the show which will give me such kind of impulse. May be I will be able to write something then. But yeah, not sure if I will be regular either. 
amrithas thumbnail

VD is 5'11" and DD is 5'5". Moreover, DD as Madhu never wears heels. She is in flats all the time. So, I think 6" is quite a lot of height difference. ðŸ¤” If they don't make her stand on stool, maybe their hugs would look quite weird, with either DD stretching up a bit too much, or VD having to bow down too much. 

Now I don't know if that made sense. ðŸ˜† I don't have much of first hand hugging experience. ðŸ˜†  

I am 5'6" and I always wear heels. So, I look almost as tall and at times even taller than most boys in my circle. That worries me at times. 

Wow ur 5'6'' makes me totally envious of u! But that brings me to the question why doesn't DD wear sexy heels at least once in a while! Those flat chappals do her no good! 

Minu u dont want to check out Viraf''s new show on Life OK? I watched one weeks worth of Kehta hain Dil Jee Le Zara on Sony! I quite liked it. Will be checking it out from now on.
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

Btw girls.. Loved your reviews in edt.. Charu, soundarya, meenu.. And Amritha I m so happy to see post again in edt.. Loved reading your review..
Now I hope even Ana and Ari start posting.. Ari I can't tell u how much i miss your reviews...

Aww 🤗🤗🤗

I too want to start writing again. But I wasn't following MB for such a long time and I feel I'll do injustice to its current content if start to review it suddenly. Only yesterday I caught up with this week's episodes. And I liked them. All the more because they have picked up the pace of the show. I used to love this about MB, how quick the story used to move. Compared to that, it has been a sloth fest since May.
minu_8 thumbnail
Ok Ana.. That makes sense.. If reason for her standing on stool is that..
She is never standing on stool with ullu... And I was cringing when reading one of abby's posts her saying the amazing height difference between ullu and dd as one of the attractive things of them as pair.. 🤢Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

Aww 🤗🤗🤗

I too want to start writing again. But I wasn't following MB for such a long time and I feel I'll do injustice to its current content if start to review it suddenly. Only yesterday I caught up with this week's episodes. And I liked them. All the more because they have picked up the pace of the show. I used to love this about MB, how quick the story used to move. Compared to that, it has been a sloth fest since May.

Tell me you are joking Ari! The only injustice is what we were being served for the past few months. The current content is an insult to most reviewers on EDT, But thankfully its culminating and thats whats motivating us! 

Mama Mia, its early morning, let me try to catch some sleep. Catch you all later.
Goodnight Minu n Ari. Good day Ana.
minu_8 thumbnail
Ok totally random.. But I like to read the fangirling and drooling posts of the members of this cc.. Because u all r soo not typical fangirls.. I reallly like to read posts where u r fangirling 😆Edited by minu_8 - 10 years ago