Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amrithas

I saw Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara! Well, another Madhu like innocent silly girl who gets involved with a Gangster without knowing he is one! If the other hero wasn't a goon too, it could have been the cinematic version of MBEIEJ! There are similarities! 

and he blackmails her right? 

I wanted to watch it but it's not worth spending a thousand bucks πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu_8

Hi girls.. Good morning πŸ€—
I m not able to watch mb here.. Yesterday the wifi got repaired and i saw last 2 episodes on YouTube... Seems like rk/VD is taking revenge for all the beard bashing.. Can't wait for Saturday. Finally the day has come..
Hope the next track is interesting.. If it wil focus on Bollywood I hope it's done well and not like the courtroom... And please better production values.. Still can't figure out what's going to be madhu's role..

Hey thanks Minu πŸ€— missed you all this while..hhhmm dekha sabr ka fal meetha hota hai..

Ari, can you plz do us a favor and write a review on the EDT..

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Some 'avifan' wants Sultan-Madhu and not RK-Madhu's story it seems...the comments are even funnier🀣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3709585

This is just too much...🀣 I commented on it...couldn't resist..πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

[

"Biwi tum itni badi hogayi, phir bhi nahi samajhti ke mai kya kar raha hoon"..🀣 πŸ€£

Biwi tum itni badi ho gayi , ab mujhe tumhe samjhana padega ke main kya kar raha hoon πŸ€£
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is just too much...🀣 I commented on it...couldn't resist..πŸ˜†

Ana ur comment on that thread was πŸ‘πŸΌ! Can't stop πŸ€£!
Krinya thumbnail
Qubool hai, the two families , even Asad and ayaan are at loggerheads due to this one idiot Imran and his ginnie bhootni mom πŸ€£ 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrithas

[

Ana ur comment on that thread was πŸ‘πŸΌ! Can't stop πŸ€£!

Thank you..πŸ˜† 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Qubool hai, the two families , even Asad and ayaan are at loggerheads due to this one idiot Imran and his ginnie bhootni mom πŸ€£ 

Actually, they have very cleverly diverted the focus from Asad-Zoya love story to Ayan-Humeira story and this new love triangle. They obviously don't want Asad and Zoya to get married so early in the show. 

There are few things which I don't like about QH, but I really appreciate the way in which they introduce parallel tracks and give them all a proper closure. 
Krinya thumbnail

Actually, they have very cleverly diverted the focus from Asad-Zoya love story to Ayan-Humeira story and this new love triangle. They obviously don't want Asad and Zoya to get married so early in the show. 

There are few things which I don't like about QH, but I really appreciate the way in which they introduce parallel tracks and give them all a proper closure. 

yeah QH is so so refreshing to watch..I've started admiring the characters..Ayan's family, Asad's family all of them are so sweet..and they have light hearted funny scenes in b/w which makes it interesting..Zoya is the jaan of QH..Mr. Khan bhi is okay in his tough guy avtaar..as long as he's not being fooled...I can't stop laughing looking at Imran's mom πŸ€£
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

[

yeah QH is so so refreshing to watch..I've started admiring the characters..Ayan's family, Asad's family all of them are so sweet..and they have light hearted funny scenes in b/w which makes it interesting..Zoya is the jaan of QH..Mr. Khan bhi is okay in his tough guy avtaar..as long as he's not being fooled...I can't stop laughing looking at Imran's mom πŸ€£

By the way, is it just me, or the actors playing Dilshad and Najma actually look like mother-daughter duo. Casting director has done a good job. I like both of them. 

And yes, Imran's mom is hilarious. πŸ€£ Full on entertainment..🀣