Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey girls...have houseguests for a couple of days so may not be able to watch MB. Good. I don't think I can take anymore of RK-Madhu when they're like this.i may peep in here to catch up ...actually mainly to check if there is any indication of the seemingly agonising game that is being played. 

Hi Angeena- Good to see you here😊

Krithika - All the best! When in doubt, close your eyes and dispose😃

Ananya - i enjoyed CE too. 

I have a question, did anybody watch SSK? There was a looong track of Roli pretending to be in love with the villain. Diff was some chachi knew about it, so the audience knew as well. I did'nt watch the serial, but were her scenes with the villain as disgusting?? 
BTW, I hate P Bhatt...this track must be his concept if they're repeating it in another Colors serial. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never watched SSK. The name itself is such a put off. 

But yeah, I too hate PB for all his nepotism and his love for saas-bahu crap fests. 
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Never watched SSK. The name itself is such a put off. 

But yeah, I too hate PB for all his nepotism and his love for saas-bahu crap fests. 

He was a flop TV actor in his earlier days! I'm sure he is taking revenge on the TRP audience for not making him popular, by turning all shows into the regular run of the mill saas-bahu boring drama! ðŸ˜†Read he was the "Mukund" of yesteryear! 
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrithas

He was a flop TV actor in his earlier days! I'm sure he is taking revenge on the TRP audience for not making him popular, by turning all shows into the regular run of the mill saas-bahu boring drama! ðŸ˜†Read he was the "Mukund" of yesteryear! 

Yeah. He played one dull and boring character in Kyunki saas blah blah blah..🥱 ðŸ¥±
Ananya05 thumbnail
Another gem from Colors...Really this channel is run by donkeys or what...They have officially lost it. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3707651

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

1/12

Raksha Bandhan is the one day when sisters stop squabbling with their brothers and tie him a rakhi, with the hope that they would protect 'pyaari behna' in their time of need. And with the kind of challenging lives that our Colors' ladies face, we've thought of some brothers that can rush to their rescue.

RK for Lauren- Lauren (Jhalak) came to India with Bollywood on her mind, and is on her way to fulfil her dreams with her performances in ABCD and Jhalak. But if she ties a rakhi to RK (Madhubala), this superstar brother is sure to help her learn the ropes of Bollywood pretty fast. Not to mention, his filmy dialogues will prepare Lauren for her stint in Hindi movies.

Sultan for Ganga- Sultan (Madhubala) is not the best of people, but he would make the perfect brother for Ganga (Balika Vadhu). Ganga has always lived for others, but she has been attacked by her ex husband Ratan Singh, been bullied by Sumitra, and even insulted by Saanchi! If people knew that Sultan was her brother, no one would dare lay an eye on Ganga and her son Mannu.

Shiv for Madhu- Madhu is currently undergoing one of the worst phases of her life, with Sultan threatening her to leave RK and come to him. Shiv, aka Collector Saheb, can consider Madhu his sister and help her to get rid of Sultan, and the wonderful marriage that he has with Anandi can be an example for RK about treating his wife right.

amrithas thumbnail
LOL! Colors have officially lost it! I have not read a funnier article in my whole life! Idiots! 
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

1/12

Raksha Bandhan is the one day when sisters stop squabbling with their brothers and tie him a rakhi, with the hope that they would protect 'pyaari behna' in their time of need. And with the kind of challenging lives that our Colors' ladies face, we've thought of some brothers that can rush to their rescue.

RK for Lauren- Lauren (Jhalak) came to India with Bollywood on her mind, and is on her way to fulfil her dreams with her performances in ABCD and Jhalak. But if she ties a rakhi to RK (Madhubala), this superstar brother is sure to help her learn the ropes of Bollywood pretty fast. Not to mention, his filmy dialogues will prepare Lauren for her stint in Hindi movies.

Sultan for Ganga- Sultan (Madhubala) is not the best of people, but he would make the perfect brother for Ganga (Balika Vadhu). Ganga has always lived for others, but she has been attacked by her ex husband Ratan Singh, been bullied by Sumitra, and even insulted by Saanchi! If people knew that Sultan was her brother, no one would dare lay an eye on Ganga and her son Mannu.

Shiv for Madhu- Madhu is currently undergoing one of the worst phases of her life, with Sultan threatening her to leave RK and come to him. Shiv, aka Collector Saheb, can consider Madhu his sister and help her to get rid of Sultan, and the wonderful marriage that he has with Anandi can be an example for RK about treating his wife right.

I can't stop laughing at the bold part. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
amrithas thumbnail
Just for Laughs I feel like going to the Colors website n read the entire article! 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I have a question, did anybody watch SSK? There was a looong track of Roli pretending to be in love with the villain. Diff was some chachi knew about it, so the audience knew as well. I did'nt watch the serial, but were her scenes with the villain as disgusting?? 
BTW, I hate P Bhatt...this track must be his concept if they're repeating it in another Colors serial. ðŸ˜¡

yeah for a long period of time (may be 6-8 months) this drama was going on where first Roli played 2 roles..of a wife and another one to seduce the villain..when she was caught, she did the divorce drama to get the property back from the villain & her vamp friend...when she was successful, the villain kidnapped her (everyone thought she was killed) & Jhumki was brought in and after sometime, the real Roli was found...ab they changed the track  finally after a year and a half drag fest ðŸ˜† dun worry Soundarya, aisa kuch nahi hoga MB mein..Although , Madhu is dumber than Roli but RM  have always been the focus in MB and they shall remain the focal point..Sultan will have to leave..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
did u read another article for RK on Colors website? where they gave him the clues tht why Madhu is hiding something ðŸ¤£