THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by river123

Ok, I know I said I was going, but couldn't resist this very last post.   

As I was about to switch the computer off, I saw something about DD and Salman Bahon ke Darmiyaan.  So I watched it (thinking, WHAT!  They're using THE song for their act?  This I have to see..)   

So, to get to the point, did any of you see what DD was wearing?  That diaphanous anarkali, with the skin colored tights, and the itty bitty shorts.   Was it a tad bit revealing? Or what?  Or is it just me?

I'm happy she didn't get good marks this week...bec. she's not deserving...I'm being too harsh on her but it's a fact that somewhere bec. of JDJ, MB ka satyanash ho gaya hai...it's better if she gets eliminated & focus on one show...

her performance was worst this week...but Meenu, I agree with Amritha here tht she has worn more revealing clothes in the past & this one was pretty decent compared to them 
Originally posted by _charu_

I'm happy she didn't get good marks this week...bec. she's not deserving...I'm being too harsh on her but it's a fact that somewhere bec. of JDJ, MB ka satyanash ho gaya hai...it's better if she gets eliminated & focus on one show...

her performance was worst this week...but Meenu, I agree with Amritha here tht she has worn more revealing clothes in the past & this one was pretty decent compared to them 

In fact, yesterday she did'nt deserve even 24. Even i thought it is better if she is eliminated. And it may well happen because the number of contestants is just 6. Bad performances stand out. From this week, they have to do two performances, it will be difficult for her to do. 
In fact, one of her die hard fans PMed me, asking me about her performance,(she feels I am soft on Madhu in the EDT, tried to get me on some FB fan group of  DD  I politely declinedπŸ˜†)

I told her I hope she relays it to other die hard fans..that she will face a lot of flak if she goes ahead on such bad performances. 
And of course, I want my serial back on track...what rubbish we''ll have to put up with this week, we already know. 
Charu,

I think I did overreact a bit to the latest spoiler. Now that I have settled down with the news,  am feeling much better, as the action sits perfectly well in RKs character. But I would still say, that I have given up on the show. The original premise and story has gone for a toss long back. Nothing apart from RK, keeps me interested, and I accept that this is totally fangirlish. πŸ˜†

Chennai Express helped me take my mind off this unpleasant news. πŸ˜† It was quite nice, one time watch entertainer. It was more like watching a Hindi dubbed Tamil movie. πŸ˜† Quite surprisingly, I liked Deepika in the movie. I haven't been too fond of her, but she was quite refreshing in CE. Shah Rukh was good as usual. Some of the scenes were really hilarious. πŸ˜†
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@manesha, shahi
I wonder bhai ki pic kaunsi hogi?πŸ˜†
Bhai in jaadu avatar? Bhai with pink tight shirt? Bhai with deep v neck kurtas or latest, bhai with that sissy stole and only his SAAXXY eyes visible?🀣
Originally posted by yogendra1

Only for three reason i am waiting for this episode to air.

1.Madhu's reaction after RK wipe of her Sindoor and break the mangalsutra.

2.Madhu's and Deepali Reaction after RK bring girl to his room.

3.And last but not the least eagerly waiting for the Colorful RK bashing post.

Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Wow...she's gonna wipe her sindoor off!!
Amazing like!!! Great going To-Be-Mrs. Sultan (I am sorry for being direct but Madhu is behaving like a jerk!! Instead of thinking to fight with Sultan again, she's trying and doing damages which cannot be undone easily!!)

Waiting for RK and the New Girl
I am blind and I do wish to bash Madhu!
You know why?? For being a coward and giving in to YOUR Sultan's whims and fancies!!
If RK wiped her sindoor off, then MY RK ROCKS!! And ur Sultan sucksπŸ₯±
Secondly, I Second u on "OUR RK"☺️

You don't need to taunt us on RK is ours! We gladly accept that we want RK!!
But yeah... I guess you are jobless enough to ignite tension between fandoms!! 

Originally posted by Ananya05

Charu,

I think I did overreact a bit to the latest spoiler. Now that I have settled down with the news,  am feeling much better, as the action sits perfectly well in RKs character. But I would still say, that I have given up on the show. The original premise and story has gone for a toss long back. Nothing apart from RK, keeps me interested, and I accept that this is totally fangirlish. πŸ˜†

Chennai Express helped me take my mind off this unpleasant news. πŸ˜† It was quite nice, one time watch entertainer. It was more like watching a Hindi dubbed Tamil movie. πŸ˜† Quite surprisingly, I liked Deepika in the movie. I haven't been too fond of her, but she was quite refreshing in CE. Shah Rukh was good as usual. Some of the scenes were really hilarious. πŸ˜†

good..I'll watch CE this week...

I was kidding Ana. I know you don't watch it..but frm which angle is it outrageous? (i read it in the MF)..she's asking for a divorce from him, she says she loves somebody else, then why does she want to wear sindoor and mangalsutra? let him go to hell..she cannot stop caring for him , she doesn't wanna tell him the truth, she cannot leave him, RK is just helping her in her mission πŸ˜†
Sorry but couldn't resist posting this picture here! I find the picture/pose hilarious! 

And the new spoiler is a little too much to stomach, though I have to concede it is RKish enough! But breaking the mangalsutra is going a little too far! I hope all this turns out to be a big plan n set up on RK's part atleast! Otherwise the last ray of hope for the show is gone down the drain! And god knows which B-grade woman he's going to bring into his bedroom! I shudder at the thought! I suppose we should be thankful that he didn't decide to use Dips instead! 

Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Amritha, the pic is hilarious πŸ€£ i can imagine the amount of bashing tht's gonna happen in the JDJ forum next week..

@spoiler, well i'm looking forward to it but RK is doing it to know the truth from Madhu..(this was said in another spoiler) ..she ties her mangalsutra on her wrist which makes RK suspicious ..iske baad Madhu brings tht photo and RK bring tht girl...

someone on the forum commented that Madhu should bring live Sultan to her room in reply to RK's harkat πŸ€£
mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke fight ka drama karte karte sachi wali fight ho jayegi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _charu_

mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke fight ka drama karte karte sachi wali fight ho jayegi πŸ˜†

Is this a drama? πŸ˜• It doesn't look like one. If it is, I am pretty sure that Madhu is not in it. 
Originally posted by Ananya05

Is this a drama? πŸ˜• It doesn't look like one. If it is, I am pretty sure that Madhu is not in it. 

Even I'm not sure if all this is drama any more! Even if it is, its highly probable that its all on part of RK, either bcoz he knows the truth already or he's trying to figure it out! Madhu will be blissfully ignorant as always! If she is suddenly shown to grow a brain, that will be a huge twist indeed! πŸ˜ƒ