Qubool Hai

Forum 32 Gul Khan Interview with Indian Express

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Gul Khan's Interview with Indian Express – An Insight Into the Woman Behind Qubool Hai!

by 2 Forum 32 on August 14, 2013 in Qubool Hai

Forum 32 team has the privilege of interacting with Gul Khan, Director and Producer, 4 Lions Films. We have been part of the team when she took Sanaya Irani's interview and got to know her better. When Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon went off air, there were opinions which did not reflect the real person. However, she is one lady, who took all the brickbats in her stride. With Qubool Hai, she emerged as a person who not only had strength but sensitivity that  shows in each character she sketches. Besides this, she is involved in the look of each character, be it Shaleen Malhotra for Arjun – Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek, Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti for Qubool Hai and latest is Vikrant Massey as Ayaan. We shall bring you a glimpse of the look test she recently did with Stylist Shivani. Here is an interview that Indian Express did with Gul Khan.

This will give you an insight into the person she is and we can add to this by saying that, whenever we are around her, she always takes care of our needs and wants, be it for food or things around the set. Grounded and steadfast, she and Gorky M (more about him on www.gorkym.com) make a team that drives 4 Lions Films and together they create the stories you see come alive on screen.

Gul Khan is an extraordinary person who does not need to shout, to make herself heard. Read on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'm not interested on gul mata inner views...i'm interested on asya nikah ... any body go and ask gul when will it happens...😆but i haven't patience to read whole news paper...😊thanks for sharing...😃Edited by whirl - 10 years ago
coolphool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs😊...awww...very nice interview yaar😭😊,,,santy hogai main😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I respect this lady so much!

Love you Gul ❤️
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gul is queen of romance in indian television👏
so,show us passionate romance of asya like previous shows..plz not a cheesy romance
anyway, thanks for sharing😊
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@preethi_shamya: TFS the article!!!!😊
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great article...loved her thoughts...👏
tfs
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail