Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

🀣 Listen to me badtameez (again, I'm only calling you by your name), no one and I mean NO ONE wants Surbhi to get with Grover, okay? I cannot stress this enough and get this through your thick skull 'cause I know which fandom you belong to and you should try not to degrade them even more than they already are in some peoples' eyes okay? 

And learn to respect the institution of marriage. Karan and Jenny deserve each other and are happily married. Surbhi is just a co-star/friend. I hope that made sense. 

Oh shit Tanvi🀣 I freaking love you for this🀣

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww 
thanxs a ton  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adchery

Thats funny ! Who are we to respect the institution of marraige  coz its their marraige πŸ˜†
Just like wanting Surbhi not to hook up with Grover isnt in our hands too . You may not want to but what if she's already dreaming about being Mrs. Grover 3 . You cant  do much on that can you ?
Its not a question of what we want its more of what they want , & if they want to be together you or I dont have much to do .. do we ? Reaspect the institution of marraige & KSG .. well come again 🀣

Hey man, you got a point! But I'll believe it when I see it 'cause right now I doubt it, she's called him a 'buddha' and she'said he reminds her of her taaya ji, so excuse me if I think she's not dreaming about Grover πŸ˜Š 

Did you just realize you said 'Its not a question of what we want'? Then why the f**k are you here harping on about them and polluting this thread? πŸ˜Š
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ Who the f**k am I? I am a forum member who is also entitled to 'freedom of speech' πŸ˜Š If I think you're talking shit, I'll call you out on it, but go on and say whatever, after all in your words, "Its not a question of what we want" is it? I'll leave you and your delusional predictions the hell alone.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
surbhi is so scared. tfs
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm Interesting. 

but Wouldn't it be better if you really discuss about the rising in the price of ONION and PETROL rather than PEOPLE who will not even fetch you a snack? 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanks a ton for sharing..😊
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am a silent member..pure KaJen fan..but like surbhi her cuteness,dimple everything..but dont watch qabool hai much ..
but i read post by oishi,or any other member about qabool hai..as i like karan and surbhi individually if not together
I like the members of this forum..they dont fight ,they dont hate each other in spite some being kajen and some being kabhi fan..
If karan wants to be with jeniifer or surbhi its his legal right..why you are bashing them..its independence day there in india so buddies kindly free your mind off from stupid things...
Sit back watch qabool hai.if you cant like kabhi(like me) simply bug off and let those people calmly see it who like them..
thank you..p
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Hmmm Interesting. 

but Wouldn't it be better if you really discuss about the rising in the price of ONION and PETROL rather than PEOPLE who will not even fetch you a snack? 

Ankie ...interesting topic yaar😊
BenishAChaudhry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for shairing @Ankita
These girls fans are awesome n mad just like all of us πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by kristenpattison - 10 years ago