MY SUPER ROCKING RISHBALA & BITTUJI !! {PICS} - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mevanp

Superb Post chitra ... 😊 simply loved it except for Sultan
THANKS FOR LOVING MY POST DEAR 😊😊!! YA I TOO HATE SULLU PART😑🀒 BUT I HAVE TO MENTION HIM TO SHOW HOW IS WOMAN POWER IF SHE DECIDES TO DO TIT FOR TAT & THAT'S WHAT MADHU DID πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by DevilClan

Awesome and lovely post Chitra.  Trio rocksss...

AWW THANK  U SO MUCH DEAR πŸ€—

& LOVED UR SO CUTE EMOTICON  OF CLAPπŸ˜›πŸ˜› TRIO OF RISHBALA & BITTUJI OBVIOUSLY ROCKZ YAR ⭐️

Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
Originally posted by maria090

good post πŸ˜³
THANKS MARIA πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by sp110

chitra first of all i must complement u that pics in your post are really clear and the next is that u leave space for others to use so cute pics from your post..

yes this is the right characteristic of bittuji that he weeps and laughs with both his lovely bonds..and in yesterday's epi was shouting with full of my lungs ..yes bittuji turn back and see that dusht who is standing and is alive ..and u have all the reason to save your chief..but CVs are very treacherous...kept bittuji busy in convo and at last dipali won the cup. ..but yes he brought their reason of tension and tried to guess what they want and feel for each other
THANKS FOR COMPLIMENTING DEAR !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AGREE WITH U πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome post Chitra with all the pictures!!πŸ‘

I'm hopping our galgoppu Bittuji will bring some sense to RK and MB (mostly butchered character in current track)!!!  And deal with evil as group!!!
Originally posted by NeelMon

Awesome post Chitra with all the pictures!!πŸ‘

I'm hopping our galgoppu Bittuji will bring some sense to RK and MB (mostly butchered character in current track)!!!  And deal with evil as group!!!
THANKS A LOT NEEL πŸ˜ƒ YA GALGOPPU BITTUJI πŸ˜†SHOULD HELP OUR RISHBALA TO COME OUT OF THEIR BAD MESS SOON
Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post!!
THANKS RIHAN 😊😊
Originally posted by aruaru

nice post
THANKS YAR😊😊

Originally posted by zoshad3119

awesomeee post dear...

THANKS A LOT DEAR 😊😊