Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: janavi07

then fight with them ...i did the same thing at time of RBO...Everything Fair in "sahank and Yasharan "

lol i m thinking so much naa...Entry  hui nahi hum Dekhane ke baare mai soch rahe hai πŸ˜†...jab milege tho wedding ke baare mai soch lege ...and when they hug i will imagine the SRπŸ˜‰...mai tho pagal ho gayi hooo πŸ˜ƒ

hahaha...kidhar se kidhar pahunch gayi tuπŸ˜† 
Bte, we all have such wild imaginationπŸ˜‰
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute post Neelam😳
Hope all joins and tells their personal experiences, and hope Yasharan sees it, I think they have as both came online after this was posted😳
kp_yasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW NEELU ASWOME POST 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ

I LOVE SHANAK MOST U DONT NO EVERYTIME EVERY WERE I IMAGINE SHANAK / YASHARN I DOWNLODE SHANAK / YASHARA INTERWIW. AND SCEAN IN MY CELL AND PHONE RINGTONE AND WELLPAPPER ALSO YASHARAN PIC AND ADD ME 2 IN THE LIST

I AM ALSO WANT YASHARAN AS REAL LIFE COUPLE 2

THANKS FOR BEAUTIFULL THEARD
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monika_aa

Ditto all d symptoms... ❀️... Super cute post neelu... Add one more to d list... Whnvr watch yashran intw...u alwys chk hw closly thy sitting or touching each othr πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Oh..Ya..😳 πŸ˜‰
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monika_aa

Ditto all d symptoms... ❀️... Super cute post neelu... Add one more to d list... Whnvr watch yashran intw...u alwys chk hw closly thy sitting or touching each othr πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: kp_yasharan

WOW NEELU ASWOME POST 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ

I LOVE SHANAK MOST U DONT NO EVERYTIME EVERY WERE I IMAGINE SHANAK / YASHARN I DOWNLODE SHANAK / YASHARA INTERWIW. AND SCEAN IN MY CELL AND PHONE RINGTONE AND WELLPAPPER ALSO YASHARAN PIC AND ADD ME 2 IN THE LIST

I AM ALSO WANT YASHARAN AS REAL LIFE COUPLE 2

THANKS FOR BEAUTIFULL THEARD

Khushbu you told directly about the wish!!!πŸ˜ƒ
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

As Ranju said," Shanak is not past in which we are living...but its a future which we are egaly waiting''😊

Wow!!! πŸ‘ Too good!!! πŸ˜ƒ
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG NEELU
how did u know that i m mad about shanak/yasharan and i m suffering from shanak/yasharanmania πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
u know every single point u said woh sab main bhi feel karti hun hehehe
awesome thread thanks for this man
ab isse jyada pagal main nahi ho sakti thank u hehehe 
mad about shanak/yasharan β€οΈ
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post πŸ‘!!!!

ShaNak have spoilt my choice so much that I could never watch or love another show after RBO. I haven't been addicted to anything other than this.

Another major experience with me -- 1. No matter which book I read, I imagine the characters to be YM and KT 😳

2. No matter what I write...whether it is an FF or simple short story for any other project, my muse remains Shanak and I am unable to think beyond them :))))

But it has a positive side and that is that they give immense fuel for thought. It is easy to imagine them and write πŸ˜‰!!!

PS - Thanks to Poo for posting the link to this thread to me on twitter.

Edited by -Manita- - 10 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Manita-

Lovely post πŸ‘!!!!

ShaNak have spoilt my choice so much that I could never watch or love another show after RBO. I haven't been addicted to anything other than this.

Another major experience with me -- 1. No matter which book I read, I imagine the characters to be YM and KT 😳

2. No matter what I write...whether it is an FF or simple short story for any other project, my muse remains Shanak and I am unable to think beyond them :))))

But it has a positive side and that is that they give immense fuel for thought. It is easy to imagine them and write πŸ˜‰!!!

PS - Thanks to Poo for posting the link to this thread to me on twitter.

On the first point..Ditto di..πŸ˜ƒ And welcome..😊