Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not gonna watch this movie simply because the trailer was trash.. Ranbir was garbage and the story looks hideous.. ooppss there's no story 😡
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fans- no fan, don't care, saw the trailer and I felt uncomfortable and kinda violated... Cheap trashy humor... RK looks like a tharki... Maybe that's his character but didnt enjoy the movie trailer... But his movies are usually good so never know the movie might have some content worth watching...
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh great, blame srk and sallu fans for beshram's stupid promos. The movie looks crap, that's why most people not interested
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Looks like the excuses are getting READY. 😆Blame it on everyone but your product.

Exactly. RK is a very clever boy. Film flops, blame it on others😆
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a Sharukh fan but that doesn't stop me from watching Salman khans films, infact I like Salman too, I don't pick sides.

Il be watching Besharam, I like Ranbir too.

One person I can't stand is Imran khan, but il be watching OUATIMD for Akshay and I loved the first film.

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am an SRK fan but my reasons for not watching this movie are different.
First of all the trailer looks like a piece of disgusting shit
Second of all can't stand this dirty Pichkari. Don't want to torture my self simply and waste my precious money on this shit.
narchibald thumbnail
Lol. The trailer was kinda shitty but this article is too farfetched. I bet Ranbir's fans would watch it despite not liking the trailer
Khan fans are too sensitive .. ðŸ˜† btw IF & YT comments by handful of fans doesn't make much of a difference on a film's performance ...
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The trailer didnt impress me much...the songs and next tralier will decide whether i'll watch it or not...😊