Issshhh...Pyaar ka tai-tai fiiissshhh!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Pyaare ji U R REPORTD FR INSULTNG BHAI! Hw dare u? Do u knw nethng abt kamustry. Ishsh da hawt hawt kamustry bw chaku nd bhai. Jaan leva. Did u notce da louu cut? Ishsh. Mreovr bhai louuu s madhu. Dnt u knw africn custms? Pointng a knfe s hawt nd s a desire to louu or mate:-x wd da persn u r pointng d knfe at. Its acrdng to a post so dnt bsh me.
pls do not report me 😭 waise bhi pehle se hi koi hai jo mere post ko lock karwata fir raha haan 😭 ab aap shuru mat kijiyega! Maine apne profile me location me 'western sahara' unhi likha hai, I m not from Africa, no idea about customs prevailing out there 😕 yeah chemistry between churi and bhai was awesome , kuch der aur SuRi romance chalta to bhai history ban jate 😆
Originally posted by Taniyavd

<font size="3">Sultan ne aadhi jindgi jail me gujari hai to meri samjh mein nahi aa rha hai ki</font>
<font size="3">police use phchanti kaise nahi hai.</font>
I doubt that bhai may be some 'pret aatma' isiliye usne police ko bhi apne vash mein kar liya hoga, woh dikhta bhi to sirf Madhu ko hai aur camera(cctv in RK mansion) mein bhi record nahi hota! The way Bittuji screamed yesterday I thought he saw Sultan but It was Dipali as Bhootni!
 nice post and bhai kya kehna pehle gun rakha hai ab chaku .aur bhai ki dialogues  writers nahi khudh bhai likhtha hoga . isiliya koi meaning nahi hothi. bas uski tara bakwaas hothe hai
Originally posted by _charu_

Isssh ! hawt animalistic behavior & Sullu bhai ðŸ˜³  

Deva deva...don't u understand...this scene of knife was the perfect communication between
Bhai and Madhu...😛
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

nice post and bhai kya kehna pehle gun rakha hai ab chaku .aur bhai ki dialogues writers nahi khudh bhai likhtha hoga . isiliya koi meaning nahi hothi. bas uski tara bakwaas hothe hai
kal bhai hand grenade k saath dikhega!ROFL!! May be so or maybe humein CVs dikhana hi yehi chahte ho ki bhai kitna bewakoof aur gaya-guzra hai!
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

pls do not report me 😭 waise bhi pehle se hi koi hai jo mere post ko lock karwata fir raha haan 😭 ab aap shuru mat kijiyega! Maine apne profile me location me 'western sahara' unhi likha hai, I m not from Africa, no idea about customs prevailing out there 😕 yeah chemistry between churi and bhai was awesome , kuch der aur SuRi romance chalta to bhai history ban jate 😆

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking."  As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.
Originally posted by anitarani

Deva deva...don't u understand...this scene of knife was the perfect communication between
Bhai and Madhu...😛

pyar ki nishani? Issshhh ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Poluk

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking." As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.
😲 Haaaww!!people of rangeelaland really said so? Koi pls unhe Dr. Mathur ka number de do!
Originally posted by Poluk

[

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking."  As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.

Issshhh ! nahi re Shruti ! Sultan is a medium to save Madhu from this abusive marriage..poetic justice to RK ðŸ˜† the medium is Sultan and ST Sir 
Originally posted by _charu_

Issshhh ! nahi re Shruti ! Sultan is a medium to save Madhu from this abusive marriage..poetic justice to RK ðŸ˜† the medium is Sultan and ST Sir 

& Sultan  has some bigger plan which makes him a better person than RK. 

PS: Please tell me the meaning of this line. I am not enlightened enough to understand this.😭😭