Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The sbs section of gopi ahem punar vivah was wayyy more exciting than the actual marriage..wgich was sooo boring. ..not even a decent subaag raat was spoken about. ..it was like everyone just wanted it over and done with... was so happy to see all the autos and thought ahemji wud go and rescue his bride..and bring her tp the mandap...im so off this serial..its almost as if the cvs want us to stop watching so that they can wrap things up and move on with their lives... .so no more romantic scenes according to me...just a slow talking gopi taking crap from rashi...and ahemji busy in office...sorry but I hv better ways to spend my evenings. .so the cvs better buck up..!!

DT Note - Edited the line regarding the actors, which is considered as a speculation  
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunnyahem thumbnail
64 views and not even a like...!!! R u guys the cvs by any chance...!! Lol
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
All I can say is that the cvs are like my parents, in-laws, grandmother and husband. 😡  None have a clue of how to organise a good wedding or the importance it has on a girl's life .  Don't hold out much hope for the cvs to do romance and do it properly.  I guess the guy/ guyess 😆 who conceived the Gohem romance leading up to the beautiful Gohem SD was removed straight after.  Edited by Xarina - 10 years ago
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

All I can say is that the cvs are like my parents, in-laws, grandmother and husband.😡 None have a clue of how to organise a good wedding or the importance it has on a girl's life. Don't hold out much hope for the cvs to do romance and do it properly. I guess the guy/ guyess😆who conceived the Gohem romance leading up to the beautiful Gohem SD was removed straight after.

Thank u xari for commenting. ..!! U r a sweetie !! Im going to miss good old romance..no chancr now
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hai sameera how are you? Just finessed Wu pheww😊...yeah I was disappointed too for not getting a SR...that was a must, anyways we can't do anything 😭...we have two choices always  either to continue watching or leaving it😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sunnyahem

Thank u xari for commenting. ..!! U r a sweetie !! Im going to miss good old romance..no chancr now

You are welcome ☺️.  I am dancing about elsewhere atm so didn't see your post this am.   But never mind.  If one door to romance closes another one will surely open. 😊
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Hai sameera how are you? Just finessed Wu pheww😊...yeah I was disappointed too for not getting a SR...that was a must, anyways we can't do anything 😭...we have two choices always either to continue watching or leaving it😆

Hey hey...!! Believe me if nazim geys replaced ..I wil stop watching. ..thats the only way...!! Till hes there ..my heart will not agree to let him down. ..!! So I hv to suffer this nonsense and rely on good ppl like u who do such amazing updates..!!! Thank u dear kisss
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well...me to had hopes about a official SD...Atleast they should have show Aham and Gopi on the bed and Aham switch off the light...lol
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

well...me to had hopes about a official SD...Atleast they should have show Aham and Gopi on the bed and Aham switch off the light...lol

I like the way u think nilu...!!!! Lolll
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

I like the way u think nilu...!!!! Lolll