Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Question.. for 4 Lions n my view! - Page 2

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually it was all hypocrisy frm both side of ph n channel.. N eventually all power is in channel's hand but that time sp never did care on ipk..there is proverb" ppl never give value on teeth when teeth remain." the same occurrance has happened with sp now..when sp needed to concern on ipk they didn't ever but after termination show they got what precious show was ipk fr them..now when real actors of ipk r not available they replaced a show name by ipk fr gaining profit..its called beyond of hypocrisy."phew"Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gursikh_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, your point is right.

I have been thinking about this. It was a proper planned thing, they hid it very nicely from us about the season 2 naming thing, coz they knew the consequences. They know Arshians.

And yes, how come 4 lions gave away the name so easily. I guess they must be  paid a hefty amount, so its basically money , profit , business that matters at the end of the day to anyone be it Gul or 4 lions.Emotions are nothing in today's time .
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gande hai sab...
omg... a production house and channels cn do so much of politics.. din knew...
are they competing with the politicians??
it hurts... :(
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
For me IPKKND means Arnav Khushi and Arnav and Khushi are only Barun and Sanaya for me respectively and no other to dick or harry can replace them in my heart..

P.S Sp is so dumb to even think that they can play with our emotions and that they can recreate the same magic which was created by SaRun..😡
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AMNP

Disgusting SP has been secretive about IPK-2...no wonder they weren't ready to release the DVDs nor have a rerun of IPK (forever original) for the Indian fans coz they had all along planned to have IPK-2 and were busy with their secret mission...big time loosers

Exactly!!! thats why the reruns...!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gursikh_simran

Yeah, your point is right.

I have been thinking about this. It was a proper planned thing, they hid it very nicely from us about the season 2 naming thing, coz they knew the consequences. They know Arshians.

And yes, how come 4 lions gave away the name so easily. I guess they must be  paid a hefty amount, so its basically money , profit , business that matters at the end of the day to anyone be it Gul or 4 lions.Emotions are nothing in today's time .

True its all about money!
runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do u really think geet nd ipknd r her baby?she was a step mom,nd wl
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is one and only one Ipkknd and that is the story of Arnav and Khushi enacted by Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani whether it is season one, two, three or four.  This new one can not be Ipkknd2. If they want a brand name for love - hate stories, they can find a new one.  NOT IPKKND.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
See this

We earlier reported of Gul Khan selling the rights of the name but Avinash Sachdev denied the report by telling Newsroom that,"As per my knowledge Sphere Origins was also producing the first season of the show and Sphere Origins has the full right to use the title name.Star Plus has shown interest in reviving the franchise and I am glad to be part of this big project."

..crazy_doll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeh right
ipkknd=sarun
no duplies can change it