Posted: 10 years ago
Outstanding story dear...
Loved it sooo muchhh...
Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey hi dear..
Hws u..???
Sry for late commenting...was busy wid some personnel commitments...
Read whole thread 2 in one go...
All d parts were awesome...
Maan ne jo kiya ek dum sahi tha...i am sooo proud of him...
Haan jab dono alag reh rae the..i was feeling bad for both of dem..
N Randeep he is such a mastermind...kya plan bnaya maaneet ko milane ka...
N geet ki pregnancy news sun k every1 was happy but at d same time glaring maan especially Randeep...
N at d tym of grand welcum..maan n maan's mom both were making fun of Randeep...hehehe...
N mishri is sooo cute...
N mishri k b'day wale day hi Jr. MSK born hua...
N geet labour rroom m thi...n nervous maan ho rha tha...my poor maanu...itna nervous tha ki parade kar rha tha...n haath-paer b thande ho gye uske...n dadi se daant pad gyi...n mishri enjoying wen maan getting scolded by dadi..
N Vicky's wife c is sooo innocent...poor baby scared from MSK...wen he is not her Boss...
Awesome ending BULbul...loved it..
Cherishh thumbnail
Woowww arrange marriage in your style with a very unique, fresh story is what made it the best...its really very nice, a very cute Geet, a naught and matured Maan, a cupid father-in-law...hayee so dreamy, its just awesome...the relations and emotions were so beautifully brought out

The way it started all so cute, sweet and fun.  Geet and her blabbering, I really enjoyed Maneet's first ever convo..awkward, hesitant yet trying to come to terms with this new relation with Geet's cute antics.  OMG she was complaining for sweet candy€awww I am so loving it yaar.  Like Maan, I too love shy and innocent Geet😉😳

With your scary teaser, I thought they might be enacting some saas-bahu serial, but that turned out to be a college play😛.  Well, I loved the fact of how u showed a simple or say small MU can change things...everyone was right in their place yet the hurt was inevitable.  The way u showed importance, love and respect of all relations and the way they were handled, cocooned by understanding was very sweet.  I was scared when u mentioned a blow for Geet, I thought its related to Maan's accident but its all together a different story...wasn't expecting that reaction of Hands's, especially her father...but his reasoning, trust and of course love for his child was all good enough, but the pain Geet had gone thru and understood the reason behind their reaction was awesome and it is what I loved.  In this story, u have given importance and made us understand each and every relationship and how they are interconnected👏

I liked the way Randeep handled everything with his maturity and experience...and then over excitement of his plan's success to bring his children together😆😃...awww he is such a sweetheart.

Vicky's part was so unexpected...I didn't thought u will write about that, but glad u did...becoz it made the story all together more warm and lovable...happy to see Vicky happy and in love😳

The way their love blossomed throughout the journey of this story is simply wonderful including love, teasings, fights and some MU, but being together at the end.

And woww what a way to keep their blissful ahead with their mishri make Maneet's and their family's life sugary sweet with her antics, chattering and question bank tadka in it and then the cutie little boy making their love and family complete

aashi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for commenting late,bt loved d last parts n d epilogues n especially d 2 epilogues dey were just awsum n cute...
really liked how maan's father controlled d situation ...
awsum story just fab...
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love mishri my god everyone is scared of her questions
Loved vicky's part also and happy to know that he gets prachi
Maaneet got baby boy lovely a complete maaneet family
Awesome end to the story dear
And sorry for late comment and like
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
liked a lot dear
geet is so intelligent
awww...they got a baby boy
happy family
freya123 thumbnail
awesome  update
sorry for  late reply
my net was not  working
very  beautiful story
n maaneet's  cute  family i  like  it
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i loved both the epilogues
they are such endearing reads
lovely
the story from the start till the end is a masterpiece
your churn out such magical stories
lovely
waiting for more of your stories
gonna miss this one

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Epilogue 2&3
Loved both of them...
Thank god Vicky maried Prachi...
Mishri is so cute...and finally maneet are blessd wit a baby boy...
😊
cvrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Brilliant. 

First of all sorry for late comment. I was out of town for more than a week. I read whole thread 2 together.

Brilliantly u have portrayed today's scenario. N have given a really good lesson through ur story. 

Every1 was right at their place but just situation was wrong. How intelligently randeep had handled d situation. The best part was ur explanation with everyone's pov . 

Simply brilliant