Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BULBUL.A

Epilogue 2 *teaser*

4 yr are complete for maneet marriage, they got Mishri in their life as a bliss of wind. Mishri is 2 and half yr old, Really naughty and talkative in nature, sometime other laughed on maneet plight as their princess is curious to know everything in the world and maneet have to answer her never ending questions or sometime embarrassing questions too.

Randeep teased maan that see this is not easy to be a father and maan ec0nd up to kissed Mishri hard on her cheek after fully fed up of her question bank. Whole day she run here and there in mansion and other are behind for dressing her up sometime for milk sometime to make her sleep and she loves to make them run behind them.

chhota maan bhi chahiye

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
omg really
its like u listen my heartily wishπŸ˜†
waitign 4 it
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...that nice of you😊
will be waiting
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the teaser, wow what a name dear Mishri, really nice πŸ˜Š and unique πŸ˜Š
cant wait 😊
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was awesome

thanx a lot fr d pm
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely story...

lovely epilogue...

cant wait for epi2...
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
i hate u hate u.why u end this ff so early.i love this geet so  muchhh.adore geet;s relation with his FIL.eagerly waiting for ur another dhamaka.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
revathinair thumbnail
Oh thank u sooo much for considering my request with all others.cant wait to read the happy maaneet family which wilb more amazing with their sweety cute baby...i thoght u didnt consider my request but am realy happy with the news of epilogue 2..i want a superb and looonnnggg update..plsss .a very biggg hug to u ...be blessed always.
farzu3008 thumbnail
fabulous update.  geet forget her pregnancy and run to maan wow what a power of love. loved it. now each one saying that it was their faults showed how much they love and care for each other. everything ended well with geet having her family back.. loved it and will miss it
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome superb end didu geet went to maan n realised his POV tooo n Randeep ka plan sucessful hua, geet forgive her family tooo,hmm it was soo sweet story, where two unknown people gets to know each other understand each other n start loving each other n geet was too lucky to get a gr8 family...waiting for epi 2 n plzz ab mujhe meri angel cahie diii. Bht din hue h uski shaitani dekhe hue soo plzz update waqt