waise his idea rocked for sure
and now all is well in their life
so next time this happens few reactions will change
cheers for pm
and wow what a story
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh no my blossoming relation gonna end...nahiii in filmy style loll yaar gonna miss it...

Nw about update u surprise me always wid ur writing n thinking...I thought dat it will take one more update before maaneet Milan but u surprised me wid a cute yet emotional yet naughty yet respectable update...I'm in awww after reading it as u cleared all d things n dat to soo smoothly n perfectly...

Yaar tussi Chak dita...
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
excellent ending dear and the thing u did was that u mentioned all pov so that if any one have any doubt by reading this they can be cleared and i enjoyed reading this ss really its very nice waiting for the new ss

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome epilogue loved it loved everyone pov well done beautifully ending geet understanding maan more loved it glad she made back with her parents thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
mehak173 thumbnail
loved the uds
Geet eunning to maan in out house and maneet forgiving eachother
Geet was told about maan's dad's plan and she thanking him all welcomes maneet and geet forgives her parents too though a little late
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haila i just read last chapter and you posted the epilogue
gosh that was really really quick
but i loved this idea
it really showed their pov
and am glad that all was okay in the end
yes they were all right
and in such circumstances its hard to know what will happen next
or what we are doing is right or not
but it was good lesson kinda for me
am glad you posted this now
cheers for pm
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AMAZING; SUPER ENDING πŸ˜› πŸ‘

Maan's mum teasing them was cute, and Geet refusing to meet her parents after that incident was understandable, but somewhere she needed them and Maan being her soulmate knew understood that soo well, πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Maan really made Geet's godhbharai special by inviting her parents, especially her mother. She was so happy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Luved the descriptions of POV of all the characters.
Lovely epilogue, going miss alot 😭
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally happy ending...
Asum epilogue...
Their grand entry km..
Nd randeep on chane ke jhaad... Lol..
Geet with her family reunion...
superb story...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail

[Quote]Mohinder pov

He could hear geet and help her but he didnt and their are many reason and far thinking behind this.

1.      His believe in Randeep and Maan, he knew that they can scold geet but can't send her to handa mansion.

2.      He didn't want because of his interfere, handa and khurana friendship break, if he go to km and ask questions that means he is somewhere not believe them and after this there will be thin line between them, even geet is also not able to mingle with them and vice versa, right now all khurana family never differentiate geet from them but after his interfere she turned a daughter in law for them from daughter.

3.      In future geet had 3 brother also who love her blindly, in future whenever geet come to their house like that . They will fight for her blindly without thinking and geet also find her solace in them only, she never able to trust in her now own real family.

4.      As parents their duty is to make us stand on our feet, no matter if they have to be rude with us. Parents love is not only pampering but scolding too. Geet ko realization karana tha ki vo abb apna solace khurana mai doonde hand's mai nahi. What if tomorrow her bro didn't pay her attention, tab tu vo ghar ki rahi naa ghat ki, usse realize karana tha now her family is khurana and their all matter ghar mai rahe tu accha hai.

Randeep pov

1. He is never angry on maan for the main reason because when he listen what happened he felt proud that for their son his family come first from his own happiness. He knew geet is his happiness, he will not able to happy again in his after losing geet.

2 . He is little bit angry on geet when she left house like that but he understand her point also so dismissed this matter here, he understand she is feeling lonely if he also said negative than she will not going to open up to him so he decided to make her go through with reality with love, he pampered her broken heart then show her maan is wrong and he is with her but when she listen his pov for maan, she went in deep thinking as now she is little bit calm to find Randeep her side.

3.      He can send maan to manaofy geet but he didn't want his son bend when he is not wrong, he wants geet feel proud on her husband because of his gold heart and for this she has to understand maan pov also.

Maan pov

1.      First when he saw her mom in geet legs he lost his ability of thinking. Of course he will and after words how can he wait for a conformation. Many asked me why he didn't listen his family. Because he knew his family nature they will never want his marriage break because of them and that time he hit by 2 blow. First as a culprit son whose wife torturing his mom second is a betrayed husband whose little dream world just broke, he also human we can't expect him every time so mature specially in such a vulnerable status.

2.      Many asked he should control his anger.. I will give u a situation (if maan saw his bro is mishandling his wife that time he go and asked him why he is doing this or directly punched him) off course everyone answer is punched him, for a husband this emotion is allowed than why not for a son. How can he question that time ... how can he question 25 yr selfless love of his mother in front of his 6 month marriage, didn't her mother soul felt a pain a very deep pain in corner of her heart.

Geet pov

1.      She is a pampered child 3 bro and father than Randeep maan and other. Then suddenly maan behaved with her like that which make her lost her sense and she took a haste step to leave her house.

2.      If she want to leave she can but at least after clearing everything with maan, but no she didn't listen to her Nisha and dadi also.

3.      A relation want effort from both side, why always maan show maturity, this was geet time and she failed in that so she suffered but she is not bad her heart is innocent that's why Randeep little help made her realize what wrong she did.

[/QUOTE]

me lv the way u showed accoring to their pov

bt here me lv mohinder most

i think every parent should b like him

not like those who just blindly give support to their daughter

it only gave a feel to a girl that only her parents will only understand n stand for her n she will always think he in laws as her i laws only

im not saying parents should not help their daughter

i just mean that they should not let her feel that they will support her wtever she do it only create prob

n im saying all that coz i have seen that very closely

n me proud of u to show this so beautifully

abt maanu he did r8 ya when he saw all that how can u expect him to think calmly

khud ko uski jgah rakh ke dekho jawaab mil jayega

randeep khurana he was best me lv his present of mind

he is so wise n so amazingly he handled the matter

i hope every girl got a father in alw like him onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now geet ya she was pampered child

n never experienced this before butu i will say she failed 

she should really talked with her sasu mom daddi bt na

she left the home

she is innocent bt akal bhi hoti

it will taught them a lesson that try to solve every prob wisely

in reality only girls r blamed when a relation brokbte no offense bt its reality bt her in laws were kind enough not to blame her

i lv u for such a fab story

Edited by tiakashyap - 10 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great epilogue
i really enjoyed reading this story of your so much
thanks for the pm