Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nw i m sincerely sad fr maan... ok he made a mistake.. bt he came bak to apologise.. give him a chance.. especailly whn its abt his baby too.. pls geet give him a chacne.. he really isnt tht bad...
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: love2_soma

<div align="center">https://data.whicdn.com/images/10997517/cute-baby-in-flowers1-544x505_original.jpg

https://www.myfastbasket.com/images/1921G.jpg
</div>

Thank you soma all pics are fabulous surely use them
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update..
Geet is pregnant...
Maan is feelin bad..
Geet is not talkin to maan...
Geet got a father who understands her well...
Wat is next???
Cont soon..
Waitin..
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Geet ne bilkul sahi kiya jo maan ko maaf nhi kar rhi hai
itni aasani se maafi nhi milni chahiye maan ko
woww geet pregnent hai
love geet's and randeep bonding
geet ready to ho gyi KM jane ke liye
wating for nxt
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i really dont like it.. whn a child is deprived of one of hte parents due to some fight between them.. some misunderstanding.. 
y shud a child b deprived of the love of his parents.. wht is its fault???

geet atleast let hte child n the father feel each other... they deserve it.. both of them.. like u r learning let maan also get a cahnce to learn.. both r new to the relationship.. 

if u realised u cud hv gone to randeep, n a sry is enuf to rectify ur fault.. let maan's realisation too hold equal value.. u canchose to give him a harder time otherwise.. bt let him feel happy fr his kid.. 

i feel soo soo bad fr maan rt nw.. :(

i hope she lets him feel happy fr the kid.. i mean give him chance to enjoy tht :) scream at him.. fight him.. bt dont ignore him .. pls pls
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanu3579

i really dont like it.. whn a child is deprived of one of hte parents due to some fight between them.. some misunderstanding..
y shud a child b deprived of the love of his parents.. wht is its fault???

geet atleast let hte child n the father feel each other... they deserve it.. both of them.. like u r learning let maan also get a cahnce to learn.. both r new to the relationship..

if u realised u cud hv gone to randeep, n a sry is enuf to rectify ur fault.. let maan's realisation too hold equal value.. u canchose to give him a harder time otherwise.. bt let him feel happy fr his kid..

i feel soo soo bad fr maan rt nw.. :(

i hope she lets him feel happy fr the kid.. i mean give him chance to enjoy tht :) scream at him.. fight him.. bt dont ignore him .. pls pls

If you had ur believe in me wait till next chap you will be shocked ... 😳
crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved chapter 12 & 13 updates
so glad that the family was able to find geet
feel so bad for maaneet that they are going to have a baby and they aren't on talking terms
waiting for maan to make it up to geet
randeep should totally kick maan out of the mansion and tell him to live in the outhouse
excited for the next update
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
So JUNIOR MAAN OR GEET are on the way... Joyful atmosphere in KM N HM but in therir guilt they can't even celebrate... Moreover maan who should be on cloud nine is travling in guilt ship
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
cant blame neither maan or geet..love randeep papa way to mnfy geet...hope maan will mnfy geet soon..very emotional yaar..amazing update..pls cont soon..
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
nice update.. Geet is becoming mom.. wow.. evvery1 is happy.. this child will bring happiness in everyone's life for sure

thnx for pm..waiting for next part