Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) - Page 34

maaneet14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
geet's anger & her burst out on maan is justified according to her pov... handa's got a nice treat from randeep... being orthodox doesn't mean u should not listen to ur daughter... geet fainted... ab kya hoga... waiting for next update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum dear
Love it
So mk repenting
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESUM UPDATE

Happy that Geet is at Meera's house, atleast her no one will tell her to leave, poor girl she is crying so much, so sad

Don't like this Maan right now, hw cud he throw her out without giving her a chance, he shud have realised that he is a husband also.

Liked hw Geet asked Maan why she shud listen to him, , this is not his place, , that he can anything he wants. Maan now fearing the damage he has done, and wondering if things will be like before, and he shud. What did he think that Geet wud forgive him so easily. 😡 😕

But why did Geet faint, is it because of the tension nd weakness or is she pregnant ???? Update soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotioanl update.. te way my maan ki family cuming to handa and asking abt geet and wen he came to know she left his pain and te way randeep ki gussa and all going to meera  house was so lovely..te way my maan fearing to face his geet and te way he hugging her and geet pouring her pain and shouting at my maan was so lovely emotional..oh god geet fainted , is she pregnant?..i love te update so much
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... i like the fact tht geet is venting out... dil me baat daba ke rakhna... is worse.. so its better tht they fight it out rt nw.. tht wud sure help thgs get bak to normal sooner...

i wont deny tht i thot tht geet kind of did the only thg possible fr her... which is keep her self-respect intact, n leave the place whr she is nt trusted...

bt i read the note... n i accept hte pt tht u made abt geet... a realtionship is a 2-way thg.. agreed maan misunderstood, agreed he was impulsive... he didnt give her a chance to explain.. bt then.. being a part of this relationship.. like u said.. it was also her duty to let him cool down, or use any other method possible, n try atleast 1 more time to get him to the truth...
she definitely shud hv fought him, hit him if she needed to, bt it sure was needed on her part to try atleast once more to tell him the facts.. or wait fr a while so tht others cud get thru to him.

:) thx fr mking tht pt.. 
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Geet ka gussa bilkul sahi hai
i no MU hoti hai bt uski baat sun to leta maan aur kitna kuch keh diya tha maan ne geet se
randeep love u papaji sab sasur aise ho to duniya ki badl jaye

wating for nxt
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
So finally maan found geet n i think sum gud news is waiting for all nice part
minelove24 thumbnail
Mi despo 4 u r updates..awsme update..randeep papa to bade hitlar nikle ..luv rd nd geet bonding..prcp-ye geet preggy to nahi? Kya hua use? Update soon..btw dulhan ka bi update de do na di
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ufff thank god geet found , randeep is correct 
oops now what happened to geet
loved the update
waiting for next
sriif thumbnail
awesome update...

hope everything will be fine between them... ðŸ˜­