itna easily maaf karna bhe nahe chahiye
mere sweety geet ka heart jo dukhaya hai
geet faint
nw waitng 4 d nxt
ud soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update radeep is totally right could they have not called just keep her with them till he comes loved how geet blasted man oops sorry mr khurana as a husband he could have asked his wife as a son he could not see what happened to his mom but also as a son could he asked what happened hope geet is going to be ok can't wait for randeep to blast maan ans mr handa awesome update
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
its awesome
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just read whole story and loved it...
maan is right at his place...i mean it was mislead and in our anger state we wont think rationally...

her dad was a bit harsh...but again he was thinking about her grihsti...

i also dont blame geet totally...coz she is new to dis responsibilities and all and she was a pampered child so wont act maturely at a time...

its lovely...waiting for next..
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today randeep rockssπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved him sooo much πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
acha sabak diya both maan nd mr.handa πŸ‘.
poor geet kya halat hogaya hay😭😭
very much angry on maan.maan deserve it πŸ˜‘😑😑
geet faint😲😲😲
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet is angry on maan hona bhi chaiyea hope geet ko kuch na ho waiting 4 next
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I don't want geet to get pregnant as of now... I read ur pov in a way u r right like any son would react like that but maan will geet lil bit more harsher then he should be leaving her outhouse was but wat words he choose was very harsh i found geet reaction justified but geet is not wrong she is metally disturbe not in ryt state of mind to make maan understand anything nd her charatare is very naive..nd mohinder he is wrong koi bhi father apni beti ka ghar barbad nahi karna chahega but he could have talk to her gentally make her sit listen to her make her realise that she should go back make maan understand the situation..
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update ranveer outburst geet broken maan guilt geet sick and maan taking her to hospital

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Audiwalia

I don't want geet to get pregnant as of now... I read ur pov in a way u r right like any son would react like that but maan will geet lil bit more harsher then he should be leaving her outhouse was but wat words he choose was very harsh i found geet reaction justified but geet is not wrong she is metally disturbe not in ryt state of mind to make maan understand anything nd her charatare is very naive..nd mohinder he is wrong koi bhi father apni beti ka ghar barbad nahi karna chahega but he could have talk to her gentally make her sit listen to her make her realise that she should go back make maan understand the situation..

Next 4 or 5updates will clear everything to you all and maan is not god dear in anger we said many thing but we didnt mean it naa same here .

Geet father is right but if I show him so muchsweet thanthis is just like a reel scene not reality believe me I asked my mom about all this ... some time ladki ke mayke ki interferemce se uska ghar tote jaata hai
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part
geet is very hurt thats why she is saying all this
and maan is getting more guilty hearing all this
continue soon