Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Oh MY God aaj agar Maan ko kuch ho jaata...Vicky time par nahin aata... Vicky chingaari nahin dekhta to kya hota...my heart is still panting very badly...

yes u r right Bulbul...I am in support of Maan...whatever he did is what he should do...first thing he don't know whether it was just they were inacting some drama and second he saw his mother rolling on Geet's feet and crying badly...how could he have kept his calm intact...

if I keep myself in that place to main kabhi bhi apni mother-in-law ko aise nahin keh sakti chahe woh drama hi ho...bhad mein gayi aisi rehersal ki tumhare muh se aisi baat nikle...professional actors ki baat alag hai but here Geet is daughter-in-law of this house...yaar they could have used any woman servant to enact that role...why Nisha has to do that...but ok for twist this may be required but Maan's actions are justified...
heer Geet si again in fault by leaving house without any explanation...she should understand that whatever Maan did in anger was because he don't know the truth...she should understand that he acted according to situation...as a woman she should be proud of her husband that he respects and love his mother who is woman like her...if he disrespect one woman then that man can't respect other woman...

Geet reached her parental house and her father is very angry to see her like this...this is really very bad...they should atleast hear her without any biased thinking...then if they think Geet is wrong so scold her and if Maan is wrong then they can scold him also after all like Geet is daughter to Khuranas same way Maan is like a son to Handas...

very interesting update...

thanx for pm...

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update
glad that maan respects his dad so much
and hate geet's dad
poor geet
continue soon
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

<font color="#990066">Oh MY God aaj agar Maan ko kuch ho jaata...Vicky time par nahin aata... Vicky chingaari nahin dekhta to kya hota...my heart is still panting very badly...</font>

<font color="#990066">yes u r right Bulbul...I am in support of Maan...whatever he did is what he should do...first thing he don't know whether it was just they were inacting some drama and second he saw his mother rolling on Geet's feet and crying badly...how could he have kept his calm intact...</font>

<font color="#990066">if I keep myself in that place to main kabhi bhi apni mother-in-law ko aise nahin keh sakti chahe woh drama hi ho...bhad mein gayi aisi rehersal ki tumhare muh se aisi baat nikle...professional actors ki baat alag hai but here Geet is daughter-in-law of this house...yaar they could have used any woman servant to enact that role...why Nisha has to do that...but ok for twist this may be required but Maan's actions are justified...</font>
<font color="#990066">heer Geet si again in fault by leaving house without any explanation...she should understand that whatever Maan did in anger was because he don't know the truth...she should understand that he acted according to situation...as a woman she should be proud of her husband that he respects and love his mother who is woman like her...if he disrespect one woman then that man can't respect other woman...</font>

<font color="#990066">Geet reached her parental house and her father is very angry to see her like this...this is really very bad...they should atleast hear her without any biased thinking...then if they think Geet is wrong so scold her and if Maan is wrong then they can scold him also after all like Geet is daughter to Khuranas same way Maan is like a son to Handas...</font>

<font color="#990066">very interesting update...</font>

<font color="#990066">thanx for pm...</font>

In flashback I will show what happened exactly why geet and her mother in law do this ...
Yup I know here is all are immature girl for them their husband is only their husband
Vo maa ke pov se soch hi nahi sakte so let them the way they want
I am happy with out come ...
Maybe in next update u will get ur answer ...
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part..
wonder wt will happen nw...

cont.sooon
kareena32 thumbnail
Nice update 
Just hope this mu   between  maaneet will end soon

Cont soon
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear😊
vicky save maan😃
maan got hurt
feeling bad for geet
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
okay am not mad at maan due to what he did to geet
what made me mad at him was he didnt try to even listen once to what geet and his family had to say
i dont blame maan for getting mad the way he did for his parents
and i agree just because you are married dont mean your parents dont mean anything for you
but just once listen to her thats all i ask
but you handled this brilliantly
though now due to this mu she has lost her sasural and seems her maika too
but thankfully maan is okay
her dad aint gonna let her stay there right
wonder where she will go now
they are both right in their places and its the situation thats makes it so bad
oh god now what
his dad is really mad and so is hers
but of course geet couldnt tell him why she left the house as its matter of her family prestige
but this is so sad yaar
cheers for pm
Romanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting dear :)
eager to read more
fantesy thumbnail
superb update ..bt i wz nt saying that maan is wrong for being good son n i think nobdy thinks lik that bt foundation of every relation is trust bt maan impulsive reaction was not rite !he evn didnt listened wat his mo was trying to say !! thank god vicky reached at rite tim n saved maan...m feeling so bad 4 geet evn her dad z yelling at her..
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHAT A STORM TO HAVE HIT THEIR PEACEFUL AND HAPPY LIFE
FOR MAAN TO BELIEVE HIS INNOCENT GEET CAN BEHAVE LIKE A BITCH
HE SHOULD HAVE HEARD HER SIDE BEFORE THROWING HER OUT

GEET WAS BROKEN WITH THE THOUGHT THAT HER HUSBAND HAS NO TRUST IN HER
HE WAS NOT WILLING TO EVEN LISTEN

WHAT WILL HER FATHER DO - TELL HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE