Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sz01 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update... i loved how evryone is taking care of geet and dadi making ladu... randeep and all are together to make maaneet reunite... ohh waiting for that eagerly... geet is woorried as maan didnt eat  after all she is his wife...and even send maan food... maan is so sweet and such a baby sometimes... but its too awesome to read ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i hope they reunite and be happy always... geet cannot sleep without maan... loved ur fabulous update... as always you rock... waiting for the next and thanku for the pm...πŸ‘
sz01 thumbnail
😊😊wonderful update... i loved how evryone is taking care of geet and dadi making ladu... randeep and all are together to make maaneet reunite... ohh waiting for that eagerly... geet is woorried as maan didnt eat  after all she is his wife...and even send maan food... maan is so sweet and such a baby sometimes... but its too awesome to read ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i hope they reunite and be happy always... geet cannot sleep without maan... loved ur fabulous update... as always you rock... waiting for the next and thanku for the pm...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
sz01 thumbnail
ohhh... this was too good ...geet cant live without her maan and even maan either ... she just ranand ran till she reached her solace in his arms... and cried her heart out..maan was so damn happy that she forgave him and so  satisfied that he could meet his baby and promised to never leave the and be with them forever... this was such an amazing and breathetaking part... it was written very beautifully by you..maan and geets emotions were depicted so nicely...awesome piece of work... the way maan cared for her and geet just wanted to be with him and they declaring that they cant live without each other was so much mesmerising... loved it a lot...thanks for such an early response... and waiting for the epi😊
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely ud 
geet in maan' s arm in two day's
geet was restless after knowing
maan having fever she ran in her nighty
and lay on maan chest he was shocked
but he ripped her wet nighty and put  warm blanket
on her she is sobbing than he 
was happy his wifey really forgiven her
and his dad inquiry about geet than smiles
on his victory geet thanked hr FIL for clearing mu
between her and maan
annuubbhhaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
finally maaneet are one again n this time for ever
love the way how maan patiently n carefully handle geet
randeep is awesome
maan fullfill all geet's craving in his unique way
maan talking to baby is quite aww n emotional scene
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update, finally geet is with maan... both of them are guilty for their actions... they can't live without each other and randeeps plan worked... finally a happy time for maan and geet...
Endgame thumbnail
lovely update finally both r together after 2 days of seperation randeeps plan did well geet understood the situation n willingly went to maan aww maan talking to their baby was very sweet geet became very naughty amazing part thnx 4 pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 16

Fabulous Update

I love the fact that both Maan and Geet had realized that the situation was such and no one was truly at fault , sometimes circumstances makes us react in harsh ways but if there is understanding and truth if there is respect in a marriage then any issue can be sorted with time in a respectful manner .
I'm glad that Maan's father too helped his two kids knowing both are stubborn yet their love each other 

amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
too gud vicky went to search maan n maan met with an accident geet left km n what she got at her place once again broke her,her dad didn't even once thought to atleast hear her out too gudloved it
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 16
superb update...geet understand maan situation n his pov...was worried because of his fever too ...n she ddnt wait for morning n rushed to him than only...just do things or react from heart...once she realised the situation she cant b angry with maan...
maan thn disclosed that randeep planned all this...randeep n geet bonding i always found too cute...how randeep boost his plan worked infront of maan...
that was cute when maan talked to baby n gave reason of his missing fr two days. ...n geet replied so cutely...

best was...jab agli baar kuch hoga toh geet... maan ko hi ghar se nikal degi...haha

P.S. ...my comments will b irregular or may be i wont be able to comment till 20th july...bear with me till thn