Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dhoop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL This Topic Is A Joke For Me 😆😆
There Are Many Celebrities Whom I Never Heard Of That Doesn't Mean They Are NOT Celebrities 😆😆 Its My Lack Of Knowledge Not Theirs 😆😆..Only Acting In A Tv Soap Or Having A Crazy Fanbase Doesn't Qualify For A Celeb Status As Far As I Know 😆😆
And Pls Can Someone Tell Me When Last Season KBC Winner Shushil Kumar Participated As A "Celeb".. Tab Bhi Itna Humgama Machaya Tha ?? 😆😆..My Gut Feeling Says No Bcoz He Wasn't A Threat To Theirs Favs & He Was Truly A "Non Dancer" 😆😆
fans, pls let sid go, he is too stiff, let him free from jdj.
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last week sid danced not shaan  why he is not in faceoff   shaan should go
-Se-Rene- thumbnail
I find this post as joke instead.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

its like get Rahul mahajan and Terence together for a dance  ... and expect the same level of competition and Judge them based on " dancing " ðŸ¤£

Yes, Sid being Rahul Mahajan and Mukti being Terrence, but guess what, Rahul Mahajan would win given his crazy fans ðŸ˜†
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

The funniest part is there r some celebs whomever we knew just because of JDJ.😆

Eggactly..I didn't know Drashti before, it's just that JDJ6 made me familiar with this contestant who can't do anything except lifts ðŸ˜†
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Guess what TM, the title of this post is very apt to the content of the post ðŸ˜†
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
@TM, what's funny in it? Sid and Shaan got the lowest score, followed by Drashti and Mukti. Drashti has tons of crazy voters, so why would she come at the bottom 2? And Shaan is the most popular celeb on the show, way more popular than Sid. And Mukti as you mentioned has hardly got any fans and people like you daily question about her "celeb status", so isn't it natural for Sid and Mukti to be in the face off... 😃
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

As usual your topic makes no sense... 

just like ur arguments ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sid still in the show is the biggest joke ðŸ¤£

let ur fav come in the show ... ohhh will he ever get the JDJ offer ???? ðŸ˜‰ no wonder why his fans r so active this season , woh toh aane se raha ðŸ˜†