BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual your topic makes no sense... 
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

is this show based on marks ???? no ...so yah his elimination is a joke ... specially seeing how last year a statue won and Bharti reached till top 5 just bcz of her jokes ... she was unofficial Anchor last season when Ragini failed Badly ...

Really feeling sorry for Sid, even I voted fr him this time becz he scored less, I have a soft corner for him, he is a very nice person.
The face off will be between two of the lowest scores and votes togather,I guess Mukti must have had lesser votes burt in face off u know the results.
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

True 

in JDJ her few supporters were claiming she is a Celeb bcz she was in the show Zara nach ke dikha ( a flop show ) ... and after JDJ they will claim she is a celeb bcz she was in JDJ 🤣

The funniest part is there r some celebs whomever we knew just because of JDJ.😆
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am amused with some ppls knowledge about the popularity .. who gets more votes , and who doestn .. and all ... ..Please dont try to make it a fact that what you just think .. 

How do you think that mukti has no fan base ... she is Neeti and Shaktis sister ..she was one of the best participant in ZND.. there the celebrities like Kritika and Aditi supporting her .. and ppl who watch for this show for dance they might appreciate and vote for her talent .. (not the fans who vote for their celibrity regardless of their performance)
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
mukti in the face off...but she got 27...whats wrong with the channel...

i think sid and shaan are in the face off..

so much of internal politics...🤢

he has to leave..thats true...but...after so much voting too how can he come in the face off...???
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really dont see any point. just umm your anger or annoyance on sid getting out.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't underestimate other contestants popularity just because you had a favourite! You don't know how much votes each get! Just poor predictions but no facts!
Sid still in the show is the biggest joke 🤣
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well, i've saw sid in jdj first time.. never actually follwed his serial (or any kind of serial actually). liked his personality. but this is a dance show. he literally cant dance. other eliminated contestant eere far better than him. but the channel and some votes saved him till now. he should go this week. if he go to top 5 it'll be completely unfair.