llSubbiha's CGll Updtpg27;GauravKhanna/ChuckBlair/RaQeshRidhi

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys! It's Subbiha here😳 After a bit of insistance from a few people; here I am finally with my very own gallery😃  

A little bit about myself ----> I'm 20 right now, live in Canada and will be going in for my last year of uni this september😃From my banner you can tell I'm a huge huge huge Gaurav Khanna fan😳. I've pretty much watched every single show of his so i guess that makes me a certified GKian along with the rest of the crazy GKians I've met here on IF❤️😆 Its been a little bit over a year since I joined IF and since I started making creations. I started off with Photoscape initially and it wasnt until around 3/4 months back that I made the switch to Photoshop; needless to say I made the wrong choice; coz its wayyy too addictive😆 🤣😆 

I try using my own colouring most of the times; however I do use PSDs at times; will credit whenever used😳

Textures and Actions - Deviantart

Non animated sigs
Avis (individuals and stacked)
Vms

Most of my stuff so far has been on Gaurav Khanna❤️  (mostly from YPNHK, LNMDJ, MDTA and BHBK)  I've also made quite a bit of stuff on Sidharth Malhotra and Karan Krystle❤️ anddd Paul Wesley  However I'm open to requests of pretty much all celebs😳

I guess pretty much every creation on IF inspires me; however there can be times where I might unintentionally get over-inspired by some creations😆 so anyone who ever comes across such work of mine😳 please do drop in a PM and i shall give credit where required😳😳

A few names off the top of my head whose work simply makes me feel incompetent🤣 include; Dangelz, Yamzy, Jenny1000, Sano88, Saher_90😳 half of them probably don't even know me but yeah seen their work around and absolutely gorgeous and stunning stuff from them😳

No rules as yet😆 wait till i become a pro with PS; will enforce rules then😆😆 LOL but yeahh I guess I'm always open for requests ; i dont get that many anyways😆🤣 just send in a pm or post here itself😳

I currently use Subbiha/ IF on all my sigs and put no copyrights on my avis most of the times😳 dont chorify😆 coz my work aint that good worth of chorifying haha😆

And just a tiny little request though😳 if you want any update PMs from me; add me to you're buddy list :)😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly I donno how awesome or not so awesome this galley is going to be😆 or how frequently I will be updating; but for those who have been asking me to get a gallery for sometime now...this is for you all🤗 

Thanks a ton to all of ya and all those who always praise my work regardless of how crappy it is😆 All the awesome GKians; hina mona subbihaaa🤣😆 Aysha, Zaara, Eksie, Shrek and the rest🤗🤗 and all the crazy spammers I met on Sid's fan club and the CC😆🤗 Fizzu and lastly; Tashu🤗🤗🤗 i think my biggest fan😆 Love ya tons missyyy❤️ 
Edited by -Subbiha- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

PAGE 1 - Previous Creations
PAGE 6 - Update1; Gaurav Khanna, Sidharth Malhotra and Nina Dobrev
PAGE 13 - PriDa, AsYa requests & Ruslaan Mumtaz request
PAGE 18 - Gaurav Khanna, Sidharth Malhotra, Karan Krystle, Barun requests, DP request & KateLeo reqs
PAGE 23 - PriDa, Sid-Deepika, Sid-Parineeti, Raqesh Ridhi and Nina Dobrev
PAGE 26 - Gaurav Khanna
PAGE 27 - Gaurav Khanna, Chuck&Blair & RaQesh Ridhi

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

Starting off with this because Gaurav had liked this sig😆 all thanks to daff aka hinz🤗🤗 you know i love ya daff😆 thanks again for sending it to him😳❤️

Got this done for Tashu's bday😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Subbihaben! 🤗
Love the banner..GK ☺️
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Congrats Subbihaben! 🤗
Love the banner..GK ☺️

aww thanks Fariben😆🤗 
and i share the same sentiments about GK😆☺️ you already know that😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep I do know 😳
Hope I didn't post in the middle of your intro posts 😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
🤣LOL nah dont worry..you didnt😆
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow these are all so amzing :) Congrats :)
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Congo Shongo Subbi for ur Shop 🤗
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandni-

Wow these are all so amzing :) Congrats :)

thanks there😃 btw are you the same chandni from bhbk forum?😆😳