Posted: 10 years ago
I have noticed that when Auushka and Ranveer were dating or not, their buzz was always a positive one. Oh they were spotted here or there. Never stuff like Ranveer has been following her around or whatever. I think despite what people think Ranveer has some self-respect and hates it when the press prints nonsense.
Originally posted by tanya.91

Why on earth Deepika needs to PLANT any stories against him ?
he is no Srk while she is not only the heroine of Srk in two BBs but one of the top and strongest contenders for number one position.

It is Ranveer who needs this kind of publicity, not her... moreover, never heard about any attitude-problem issues from any other actor about Deepika in her 6 year long career apart from Ranveer- the beginner, so can't trust his "close sources".
Exactly!

I don't get this article. I agree that I foresee problems arising in their relationship because of the rising career of Deepika. She has little time to go around visiting sets while Ranveer is not doing that many flms.

If Deepika has to plant stories to grab the TV time then she would be using Ranbir rather than Ranveer. People get more excited for Deepika-Ranbir pairing than Deepika -Ranveer (unlike me)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hasini009

Ramleela promotions started 

it started long ago,aap kahan thiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Crystal__

haha LMFAO deepika exposed by her own sleep buddy ranveer πŸ˜† looks like deepika is just one of the many girls who he beds and he is pissed that he is portrayed as a committed guy towards deepika lol.

Looks like her PR should be busy finding another guy who can warm his bed with deepika lol.

Wow..you do have ONLY ONE THING in your mind - Sleep Buddies & Bed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are you sleep deprived or what?πŸ˜‰

Everytime you have only this thing about Deepika...or is it to cover up the fact that Katrina had achieved everything up until now by being, in your own words, SLEEPING BUDDIES and she believes in OPEN SEX like her family...πŸ˜ƒ unless she just go to ranbir's house to snore off...πŸ˜†
they will keep breaking n making up at least 10days after ram leela releases
now when Deepika asks Ranveer about this...he shud also say.."its done by my enemies"πŸ˜†

#Lame... Deepika and her peer team...she is very cunnung...

cant stand Deepika or Ranveer...but i will chose Ranveer over her anyday...
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
Smartest PR strategy for Ram Leela πŸ€ͺ
I don't why I find Ranveer-Deepika linkup, breakup, makeup, fights all a part of hyping strategy engineered by Sanjay L Bhansali for Ram Leela

This is the same film for which he replaced Kareena because she was getting married and he was against a marriied heroine image for his romantic drama (snoozefest) film.
Bhansali, Deepika, Ranveer they all must be aware how the 'breakup/ex" rumours work *coughs YJHD coughs*  better than "linkup" rumours. πŸ˜‰

Real-life couples just don't generate the same curiosity and enthusiasm.

Nobody cared for Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika's pairing when they were dating and did Bachna Ae Haseeno. They became this hottest couple to ship only from YJHD when they are no longer together. Fans in twitter and youtube are crazy for RKDP wishing them to get back. πŸ€ͺ

The trio trying the same formula for Ram Leela πŸ₯±
I do not think Ranveer is that much a dumbo to wash dirty linen in public by making his own PR give Deepika a negative image through media.

Last checked the devoted Romeo, possessive and obsessive lover image always helped men in creating strong female fan following.

Madly in love with your own girlfriend image is any day better than the image he had of offending Kareena, Ranbir and Priyanka with his unruly behavior.  I doubt Ranveer is having any problem with image.

Its all a milli-bhagat of Ram Leela trio Ranveer, Deepika and SLB. Ram Leela trailors are due for September. PR and Publicity for a disaster of a film 🀒

Edited by Quietude - 10 years ago
THIS IS SO DUMB!

Why will Deepika PLANT articles against Ranveer!? Becuase he showed his butt crack through his lungi (Zoom Video on Page 1)

Ranveer's PR has gone mad or Sanjay has! This is SO DUMB -_-
he just wants a malish πŸ˜‰
So what Ranveer pls move away from deepika...she doesn't deserve you...PLS GO BACK TO ANUSHKA...I don't want you be around deepika...her career is going good, pls don't spoil it...