Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I was talking about them as choreographers not participants, but I won't mind either way. But isn't it strange that none of the dancers who were in top 5 from other groups are not a part of JDJ?

What's strange in this? Are their respective gurus Jhalak judges? ðŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Punit is also Terence's student so is Mohena now in Remo's team 😛 ... Remo and terence are best friends , so thora bahut recommendation chalta hai ek doosre ko😉

Why would Punit and Mohena need a recommendation from TL when Remo is their direct link??? Not too hard to understand eh...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This show is full of people from Dance India dance, especially since season 4 until now...we have had:

Salman, Puneet, Tushar, Mohena,  Alisha, Sanam, Cornel, Vivek, Shahshank ,Jai Kumar Nair, Vrushali, Amrita,  the dancer Avneet.

and that Neerav guy who was Ragini's partner...Is it a coincidence that he was in DID right after choreographing JDJ lol

I read somewhere that even Deepak and Marischa are connected to Remo somehow.

I don't think its a coindience especially bcuz before Remo none of these DID talents were on JDJ.
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This show is full of people from Dance India dance, especially since season 4 until now...we have had:

Salman, Puneet, Tushar, Mohena,  Alisha, Sanam, Cornel, Vivek, Shahshank ,Jai Kumar Nair, Vrushali, Amrita,  the dancer Avneet.

and that Neerav guy who was Ragini's partner...Is it a coincidence that he was in DID right after choreographing JDJ lol

I read somewhere that even Deepak and Marischa are connected to Remo somehow.

I don't think its a coindience especially bcuz before Remo none of these DID talents were on JDJ.

I must say Remo is a good guru, he takes care of his chelas and make sure they get right breaks...😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It saddens me to see people dislike someone so much that it sort of clouds their judgement. Only if Salman, Punit and Mohena do well then Remo did something, but when they get low scores or they get eliminated then no one mentions the guys being Remo's chamches. I am not exactly sure what you guys expect from the show but I am glad the DID people are here. You compare the current season to past seasons and you do see that the level of dancing has gone up. A thumka here and thumka there that worked 3 seasons ago no longer works now. I like the show this way. Some of you guys want to be "so fair" that you are being unfair to the choreographers. It;s also funny how Remo is biased toward Salman when he does well, but when Salman gets lower scores all of a sudden no one mentions it. It is as if one morning Remo wakes up and his chest is filled with love for Salman, the next week he is not in the mood to show much love to him. The other choreographers appreciate Salman and Punit a lot as well. Did Karan and Madhuri adopt those as well. Because if they do well it must mean they are biased. 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like Siddesh Pal (Season 1) at all but he can come up with decent choreography sometimes.  But he had some issues with Remo so I dunno if they would call him on Jhalak.

Alisha Singh (Season 1) was great with the KBC winner last time. He was horrible but she did a decent job with the choreographies.

Jai Kumar Nair (Season 1). He was very rude to Shaimak on the show but his choreographies, especially his use of props is really good.

Prince Gupta (Season 1). I'm not sure if he could do something out of his locking and popping style but he's done some good choreographies in DID Kids

Shakti Mohan (Season 2). They could actually call her with Kunwar. If Lauren and Mukti, who are both professional dancers, can be on the show as contestants, then either Kunwar or Shakti could be the celebrity contestants too. Shakti is more of celebrity than Mukti anyway. She's got an item song and her tv show with Kunwar as well.  They have amazing chemistry together!

Dharmesh Yelande (Season 2). He's amazing! I'm sure he could choreograph really amazing pieces but Remo loves him a bit too much. He'd probably get 30s every week.

Pradeep Gurung (Season 3). One of the most versatile dancers in the season. He should have really won instead of Rajasmita. He was really good in a lot of different styles! I think he would be amazing on this show.

Sanam Johar (Season 3). They've called him before but I don't think he was ready that time. He's a great contemporary dancer though. I'm sure he could do better if got the chance again.

Abhik Banaerjee (Season 3):  This guy is really young but he is amazing! His 'Adat se Majboor' was soo good! He's good in classical forms and contemporary. I'm sure he'd do well on Jhalak.

And last but definitely not the least...RAGHAV aka 'Crocroaz'!! He is the most unique, creative thing that DID has come up with. We always see too many lifts every week but Raghav 's choreographies are always different and innovative. I would love to see him! But I don't think he has the time with his movie coming up and ABCD 2 with Remo. 

Sorry for the huge list...I'm a bit of a crazy fan of DID. 

Edited by .Anamika. - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I would love to see Shakti on the show. But I think because Salman won DID and is a choreographer, then she would probably have to be a choregapher since she is so established as dancer.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Shakti would totally rock the stage...wow I just love watching that girl dance...

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Champa is a good chrographer.
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

^ Shakti would totally rock the stage...wow I just love watching that girl dance...

Shakti would be so amazing!! She proved herself in DID and I'm sure she would be one of the top choreographers. However, I wonder if she is happy doing assignments in movies.

If Shakti decides to join jhalak, that would rock!