Suggest choreographers/Remo chamche 4 next season

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
ok guys 

lets make a list whom we Wanna see in the next season ...This list is for the contestants only ...

also can suggest the new name for the show as it is NO MORE Dancing with the STARS 

it is DANCING with the Choreographers / Trained Dancers recommended by Remo or Terence Via Remo aka like Mukti ðŸ˜‰

ok so lets start 

here is my list 

Marzi 
bosco 
ceaser
Dharmesh Sir 
Prince 
Crokroch 
Mohan's fourth sister ... whatever is her name or she is their cousin sister ????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all Mohan sisters r not Remo's Chamche. Shakti was in Terrance ki toli in DID & she is a student of Terrance sir not Remo sir.Mukti is also not related to Remo sir even not with Terrance sir.

Mohan's fourth sister is Kriti Mohan & she is not even a dancer. She is not related with this industry & doing well in her own field.

& here is my list:

Dharmesh sir( Remo' sfav in DID)

Prince

Cockroach

May be Mayuresh .
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

First of all Mohan sisters r not Remo's Chamche. Shakti was in Terrance ki toli in DID & she is a student of Terrance sir not Remo sir.Mukti is also not related to Remo sir even not with Terrance sir.

Mohan's fourth sister is Kriti Mohan & she is not even a dancer. She is not related with this industry & doing well in her own field.

Punit is also Terence's student so is Mohena now in Remo's team  ðŸ˜›   ... Remo and terence are best friends , so thora bahut recommendation chalta hai ek doosre ko ðŸ˜‰
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohena was in Remo's team and so was Punit. Also I am not so sure that he promotes any member apart from one who is in his team examples as follows

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BTBK7J2Cn8[/YOUTUBE]
AND
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmgAYZKzrk[/YOUTUBE]

So I don't see a Dharmesh or a Pradeep or a Raghav aka Croakroaz to be a part of the show till Remo is a part of it.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
OMG leave raghav and dharmesh alone
this stage is not worth their talent🤢

neeti mohan can be a participant though
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Punit, Mohena were in Remo's team in DID but both are trained frm Terence's school and very close to Terence just like Shakti but bcz they were in remo's team so they also got close to Remo ... 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Punit, Mohena were in Remo's team in DID but both are trained frm Terence's school and very close to Terence just like Shakti but bcz they were in remo's team so they also got close to Remo ... 

what's your point? we already know Salman, Punit, Mohena, Tushar, Sushant are his chamche... why would he need new ones when he already got so many of them this far? 

I dont see any Terence ki Toli people from DID on Jhalak so obviously Remo is only keen on his team! your Shakti and Mukti comment makes no sense so there's no point to argue with you about it! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 10 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Exactly Shakti was not from Remo ke rangeelay but Punit & Mohena were part of his team. So he preferred them.
He really wanted to Puneet won the DID2 but his bad luck, punit got 3rd postion😉
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I want prince in the next season. Idk his real name..😕 but he's an amazing dancer worth the battle. 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

OMG leave raghav and dharmesh alone

this stage is not worth their talent🤢

neeti mohan can be a participant though

I was talking about them as choreographers not participants, but I won't mind either way. But isn't it strange that none of the dancers who were in top 5 from other groups are not a part of JDJ?