Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday episode was very horrible poor baani felt sad for her ๐Ÿ˜ญI was very much agitated when Randeep was  chasing her.. I wanna kill that cheap and  disgusting animal..๐Ÿ˜กbaani was shattered what will she do now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed.. horrible but intense episode. The acting was very good and Randeep was truly a beast..!!

Felt Bani's pain through her eyes..:( 
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingloved

Agreed.. horrible but intense episode. The acting was very good and Randeep was truly a beast..!!

Felt Bani's pain through her eyes..:( 

yeah it was intense episode..all the actors r perfect for their character..๐Ÿ‘
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I wanted to post a topic after the episode but found myself shaking after watching Bani being chased by that beast. I liked the intensity and acting of all characters and the episode as a whole. Feel really bad for Bani after yesterday's episode. I hope she goes to her parent's place soon and saves herself from that a**h*** until Parmeet shows up.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hima-

I agree! I wanted to post a topic after the episode but found myself shaking after watching Bani being chased by that beast. I liked the intensity and acting of all characters and the episode as a whole. Feel really bad for Bani after yesterday's episode. I hope she goes to her parent's place soon and saves herself from that a**h*** until Parmeet shows up.

me too hope bani will go her parent's place..yesterday episode was very good๐Ÿ‘
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iv always found that bani doesnt emote very well and her expressions can be wooden, but she was fantastic in yesterdays episode. Shefali acted really well and i was shouting at the tv for someone to help her when he grabbed her dupatta.

So glad she was ok but felt so sorry for her. I think parmeet deserves a slap from bani for leaving her in this situation. She looks shattered.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is what happens when a woman lives without her husband in a big joint family. Some men take advantage. Even after such a happening, Bani seemed sad than shocked. She still wants to live in that house. I just cant understand her.Everytime she wont be rescued like that. It is a blessing in disguise that darji wants her out. She will be safe in her maika waiting for Parmeet.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya bani should go to stay her parent's house untill parmeet will come.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shefali has acted very well in this episode. Her acting has improved a lot. Nowadays her pain, sadness n hopelessness are emoted very well. After this Randeep issue she has almost become like a living statue, even Gagan's taunts had no effect on her. It happens, now she is going thru a lot of emotional turmoil, she will take some time to come out of this n then she will practically analyze the whole situation.
blossom456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really felt bad for bani...that randeep and even his wife...whats her problem if bani goes to her maika...
but the best part of yesterdays epi was soji...loved the scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and shefali has improved in her acting...but way to go...
Edited by shash456 - 10 years ago