* Happy Birthday, -najmeen- (Tanu)*

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Gentle eyes that see so much,
paws that have the quiet touch,
Purrs to signal "all is well"
and show more love than words could tell.
Graceful movements touched with pride,
a calming presence by our side
A friendship that takes time to grow
Small wonder why we love them so.

Yes Indeed!  Cats are rather Friendly! 

And Today

Is all About One Such Cat!

January 12, 2009 is a very important day to the world of Virtual Beings. This day saw the marching of a mysterious creature into India-Forums. No one knew ever anticipated the catastrophe that awaited them.

It's a well-known fact that human beings evolved from apes, but this particular being evolved from Cats! From Tanubie to daffodildodo to jawadkideewanie and finally najmeen, we can see a new evolution pattern, one never seen before!

And rumor has it that this being will soon be casted as Billicat avatar Geek! But beneath all this lies a beautiful heart, a soul who is ever ready to shield her loved ones.

Tanubie first became a part of the Development Team as a coolbie for MJHT forum and after a long hiatus, she was promoted as a viewbie of the suggestion and comments forum.

Her creative thinking has no boundaries and she has mastered the art of signature making, writing fan fictions, and many other informative threads. This is the reason why she is a part of the IFs Crazy Creative's Team.

She has even made popular a few words like kangaroo relations, tata birla to name a few. 

This W O N D E R F U L   B I L L I C A T graced the earth today, some few years ago!  Hence, let us gather together to

and celebrate this special woman's life right here on this thread!

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y   B I L L I C A T

Friends come and go
and love grows, grows, and grows
True friends are trees with falling leaves in autumn floating away
Rooted to the ground they stay
Making their friends feel special by day
In need they are there
In happiness they are there
And in friendship they are there to stay
In life they are here forever
~Ash Walker~

We Love you Birthday Baby πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

hinz

So, I met billicat  first on Amita ka Amit forum, she seems cool I thought and we only interacted for general forum stuff and all then...I can't remember when exactly we started chatting, perhaps when I put her on the hotseat on AKA forum or guess it was once we turned DTs ... She's recently taken up the job of my personal alarm πŸ˜‰ and wakes me up almost every morning to her hilarious lines sasur ke naatiπŸ˜†...She's one friend I can always count on when I need a good laugh...
she's one of a kind, my sweet Billamma...
Happy Birthday !
Hope you have a great day and  brilliant year ahead...

Lots of love
teri paagal(πŸ˜›) Hinamma <3

Deepz

Tanu : Thank you for being my uber cute friend. Your obsession with cats has me in splits. You are talented , funny , loyal and totally crazy & caring.Allways wear that smilew of yours and brighten every one's lives.

This is me Your feline friend 😳

Happy birthday and welcome to a new decade

Deepzz

-Celestial-

Hey Buddy πŸ˜ƒ
Hello
Well you dun knw me.. and I also dun knw u πŸ˜†
but thought to wish u.. because b'day means for wishes 😊
So yeah. Happy birthday Tanu 😊
May be blessed with lots of happiness and prosperity and may lord show you the right path always. May you get all your wishes fulfilled which is in your right this year 😊
Regards
-Riti😊

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, who has always been there for us through times of laughter and hardship!  Though you may have been far away from us for sometime, our bond remained ever strong!  No wonder they say though miles apart, true friendship never dies!  Continue to be who you are Billi and our love for you will only grow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLI πŸ€—πŸ€—!

WITH LOTS OF LOVE

~Your Folks along with Jillu, Melz, Radha and Peanut~
Special thanks to Gur, Riti, Ridz, Appy and Hinz for the siggies <3

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Billicat...πŸ€—πŸ€—
we may live far away, not being in touch for some period yet you are still someone we can count on...you are my behna, billicat and lifesaver...love you babes❀️

Enjoy your billicat day to the fullest and do not get sick on your day di😑

Your gifts are posted above and more to come...<3

Love and hugs,
your akasutto

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthdayyy:DD

i hope your birthday is filled up with joy and happinesss  <33333333333333333333333333

PS : whom do you like in tellywood?πŸ˜•
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Happyy walaa Buddaay mera Dodo... hugz***πŸ€—
wishin u immense happiness...success...love ... hmesha n forevaa.. muaahhh***
stay blessed
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Tanu πŸ€—  

this is one of the most creative and effing cute bday thread .. cat siggies are adorable πŸ˜³ 
We recently met in one of our PM conversation where u started calling me Di .. so u call everyone Di out of respect πŸ˜³ 

Once again a very happy birthday and may you have all the happiness, success, peace, love and health in life.. Have loads and loads of fun filled bday .. Stay blessed !!

Love 
Munni
p,s - do u have a cat as pet ? πŸ˜†

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
res ! See no one asked for my msg πŸ₯Ί

edited:

Its my k s g's bday ! Really r u the same girl wid whom i talked so soberly in CB CC πŸ˜† and after those silly scraps abt those 20 comments i got to know u more n there u declared that ur tanu not najmeen 😲 & how u got najmeen name *god those chatar patar can never be forgotten* πŸ€£

Ur views abt my ksg *ur camel* were the hilarious moments of our chapar chapar 🀣 those tu tu main main for aap & tum πŸ˜†

M running out of words to describe u πŸ˜† Will end up here wid my small gift for u ! *muah*

Not to mention had to ask ur favs for the siggy & dhamkao u to become my ksg ! Baksh diya maine apko ! Takhlia πŸ˜†

Lots of love to my naari
-Urs naariyal 🀣
Edited by -Nidz- - 10 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu ji!!!

Toh aaj aapka happy waala budday hain jee? Aur kisi ney bhi humein nahi bataya? Bolo bhala! Ab boloongi toh bolenge ki bolti hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anyways, here's wishing you the most amazing birthday ever! Party it up, and enjoy the day to the fullest! God Bless you always and may you be blessed with loads of success!!

Lots and lots of luuurve, cause you deserve it!!

BP 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy happy birthday Tanu and many many returns of the day dear!πŸ€—

I still remember my confusion of your two names : najmeen & tanuπŸ˜†. You're a sweetest friend ever got!😳 
And now i wish you get a Cat as your pet!🀣...you know why i told!πŸ˜†..not any randoms okieπŸ˜†..some nice cats!😳 meoww..!⭐️

Enjoy & have a blast dear! God bless!.πŸ€—

Dev.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Look forgot to wish you happy birthday bcoz of all those chapar chapar πŸ€£
Have a blast girl ! And dnt forget to distribute chocs in college πŸ˜†
Enjoy πŸ₯³