Twinkle
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Best upd yaar ! Both r in their POV !
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav may feel cheated, but he cannot blame one iota of what happened on Khushi. Her decision to keep her and Abhay from him was one she did for their survival.
Khushi's trust in Arnav's love is broken. He managed to forget her and destroyed her life with cruel accusations all the while forgetting all the promises. I wouldn't give him the chance to do that again specially now that she has Abhay.

She would need a really strong reason to let him in her life again and it can't be just love as that was there before too. She can forgive him all she wants, but for her and Abhay she needs to think twice before allowing Arnav into her life.

We of course hope that Arnav works hard to prove himself.
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part...
arnav's behaviour is making me laugh...
he is thinking of forgiving khushi for hiding his son????isn't it looks crazy???
yeh arnav bi na...
literally he dnt hav any right to question khushi...
he was the one who insultd her and he is talkin like a saint...
i am gonna kill him...
khushi ne tho bahut sehni hai apni zindagi mein...
ab arnav ki baari hai...
continue soon...
waiting for the next part...
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww awesome update!!! all there emotions were perfectly described ... arnav's pain and khushi's outburst πŸ‘... he threw her out of his life cruelly and made such a horrible situation that even her parents disowned her, now he claims that he is angry that khushi didnt inform him about his son... 
did he forget what words he used for her that time that now he expects she will inform him about his abhay's birth ...i know he forgot khushi but stilll it hurts πŸ˜”
i support for khushi here... 
sanluvug thumbnail
wonderful parts
how can arnav get angry for hiding abhay from him,when she dont know he got his memory back r not...
he cant blame kushi...

saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really Arnav is too much why he is reacting like that ... Any women in Khushi place will do same ...
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written chapter. Arnav's emotions came out really well. I could visualize each and every change on his face. What Arnav felt is justified. He had every right to know about his son's existence. But it was not Khushi's responsibility to inform him. Khushi's reaction was apt too. She was thrown out by him and he had refused to accept the baby as his back then. So Khushi did not have the duty to inform Arnav. They both were the victims of fate's cruelty. The responsibility laid with Buaji who knew about both Arnav and Khushi's condition. She knew Khushi was suffering and struggling in Lucknow to support herself and the baby. She also knew Arnav's memory came back and he was more than willing to bring back Khushi with the respect she deserved. But she chose to remain mum. She decided for Arnav, Khushi and Abhay all by herself without giving a thought to what the consequences will be. It was her responsibility to inform Arnav atleast that much that he now had a son. She did not need to tell anything else to him if she did not want to. If she was punishing Arnav for the mistake he did when he lost his memory, she was also punishing Khushi and their baby at the same time. So no matter what help Buaji did to Khushi, she is very much responsible for their current state. I am very excited to see what happens next. 
dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing updates
loved them..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome...
the way Arnav felt the way Khushi's reply... really awesome...
Arnav did blame Khushi 15 months ago without even think twice...
how can he blame an innocent girl like that... because of his one action... Khushi's life ruined... living as a single mother in a society is very much impossible thing to do... but she had buaji and her relatives... if not what will happen...
it is really difficult to forgive arnav b;case before he throw rude words on her face atleast he need to think that girl is also has to live
awesome... update
waiting for the next part