Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update! 
Keep up the good work :D
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i just hope tht when khushi meet arnav she act as she hav a memory loss.
Hw can he think abt khushi like tht?
Dont make khushi to 4give every1 so easily?
Her own parents & raizadas didnt support her when she needed them the most.
She also suffered a lot alone.
Wonderful updt.
Updt sn .
venkata thumbnail
Awesome update. Felt really bad for kushi.
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joe4joe

i just hope tht when khushi meet arnav she act as she hav a memory loss.
Hw can he think abt khushi like tht?
Dont make khushi to 4give every1 so easily?
Her own parents & raizadas didnt support her when she needed them the most.
She also suffered a lot alone.
Wonderful updt.
Updt sn .

Hi Joe4joe,

You wont believe how much I laughed reading your comment.
"Make khushi act as though she forgot Arnav".

well, I am not going to do that. Khushi will have her memory intact.
I wont even let her act that way. it will not be a romantic story then. it would be comedy with a tinge of romance. 
But I must say, your comment is priceless.
It gave me a much needed laugh.

Please keep reading and commenting.
Thank you for taking time out to read this story.

Regards.
Edited by gopijimodi - 10 years ago
girlsrock3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Poor khushi what hAppens now
jeya0301 thumbnail
Nice long update..:) thnk u..:) can't wait to know abt arnavs flashback now..
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: phillips_2909

YOU surely repent asr whn u got ur memory back
how hurt u the poor soul
waiting fr next n plz pm me
plz

Hello phillips_2909,

I try to like every comment that readers of this story provide.
When I tried to hit like for your comment, like button is not working.
So I am adding this comment to you. Nothing personal.
Just like button did not work.

Thanks for your comments and taking time out to read this story.

Regards.
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: india094

Okay, I am going to write the comment I have miss here and this will be a long comment so be ready to read...

(I had time over so thought of reading your story)

Okay, let start...

Chapter 5: Poor Khushi, Arnav has forgot about her but how come he has only forgot about Khushi and not the rest family members...but you have already answered to that questions. But what will Khushi do now when she is pregnant and how will family and Arnav take the news...

Because now Arnav does not even remember her and what has happened to her...

The doctor thinks that Arnav is her husband and because of that he has let Khushi sleep on the hospital but the doctors does not know that Arnav is not her husband.

I can understand her to be worried about how to tell her family her being pregnant...it is so hard for a girl to tell her parents that this has happened and the man she did it has now a memory loss and he remembers every one of his family member but no her, no wonder that Khushi is thinking if she is the most important person in Arnavs life because right now it does not look like that. Aww, Khushi thinks that Arnav is joking with her and will remember her the next day, I feel like crying when I read that part because I can feel Khushis pain.

I really do hope that Arnav does remember Khushi the next day but know also maybe it will take time for Arnav to remember Khushi.

Going to read the next update now:)

Chapter 6: So Arnav still does not remember Khushi, well I did not think he will remember that soon. But one thing I did not like is that Arnav being rude to Khushi, yes he has lost his memory but he has no right to tell to someone like that. Arnav is so rude and Khushi, well I understand that now for Khushi it is really important that Arnav remembers her because then he will remember everything. But it does not Khushi to run after Arnav and make him remember. He really needs to learn that no everyone is a gold-digger and is after his money. How could he ask her to leave???

It is dark and not safe for Khushi or for anyone

Wonder that Arnav will do to Khushi now? And if Khushi will tell the truth to Arnav?

Going to read the next chapter

Chapter 7: omg, what has happened?

Arnav has kissed Khushi like what the??? But then he should not have told that to Khushi, poor Khushi.

She ran and ran and everything is taking a toll on her. Hope she will be fine and does not take that much stress. But one thing I dont understand why did Arnav kiss her? Even if his body remembers her but his mind does not so why?

This doctor looks like he will help Khushi because he seems to be worried about her. Well, nice to know there is someone who will take care of Khushi.

Okay, going to read the next chapter now

Chapter 8: aww, love the part when Aarnv get angry at the doctor and then thinks my Khushi, that was so cute:) but no Arnav knows the truth and has told to everyone, Arnav should not have said that, how could Arnav do this to Khushi? Please make Khushi strong and dont make Khushi run after Arnav when he will come back to Khushi. Even if he has lost his memory does not mean he should have done that to Khushi. How can he? What rights does he have to talk like that about Khushi, like really Arnav. You dont remember Khushi but you have you forgot your manners how to talk with someone. I am disappointed at you Arnav. You really have to regret to talk like that to Khushi.

I know that Arnav loves Khushi very much because you have already told me about it but it does not mean that Arnav can be like a a** and then come back to Khushi and Khushi will forgive him. Khushi should remember her pain and what she has been thought.

Really enjoyed reading the chapters and sorry if I have hurt your feelings, I am feel very angry at Arnav. But you are an excellent writer who have written this story very well.

Continue soon:)   

Hi India094,

Thank you for such a long comment. All your doubts and questions are valid.
I will try to explain as much as possible with out giving the story.
I hope it clarifies yours doubts and everyone else's with these questions on their minds.

1) Arnav forgot only Khushi. why?
There is an explanation coming up in future. Yes in some of the previous Arnav says that maybe he knows people like her and erased the memory. I have a different reason for that. Atleast I will try my best to justify the reason why he forgot her. Not sure how convincing it will be though.

2) Why did Arnav kiss her? How his body remembers and he forgot.?
His subconsious brain remembers her. There is a chemistry or attraction between Arnav and Khushi that cannot be erased over night. He is attracted to her memory or no memory. so the kiss.  Arnav's occational possessive streak is also coming from there.

3) Making Khushi strong. How about that???????
Many of you asked this. They want strong Khushi. Khushi is Khushi. Khushi is Arnav's Khushi. I will still have to think of her reaction.
I believe that extreme anger will kill the love and their relationship cannot be revived.
Where there is injury, there should be healing.

Anger at Arnav is understandable. Feeling bad for Khushi is natural.
My feelings are not hurt when you comment on the story or my writing style.

So you are welcome to give me feedback.

Thank you for reading this story.

Hopefully in the next updates, I will clear some more doubts.
Regards.
Edited by gopijimodi - 10 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice story.. arnav lost his memory abt khushi and everything happendplz pm wen u update...
hello87_11 thumbnail
just started reading this ff. so sad that khushi has to go though everything alone! :( hopefully arnav starts to remember her sooN! :)