Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy birthday Sanskruthi (kruti doll)

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello guys dekho dekho aaj kaun sa din hai. . Chalo guess toh karo.. Kya Kya bola..
INDEPENDENCE DAY???

Haila Nahi.. I mean haan independence day toh hai hee but saath mein ek Aur special din bhi hai..
bolo bolo...woh kya hai...

Aaj hai humare AT ki full too puri pagal ladki ka janam din...
Yes u guessed it right..

Humari sanskruti ka birthday..

Woh Humari at ki bandar Aur puri pagal ladki hai jab sab sote hai toh woh jagti hai n jab hum sab ki mornin hoti hai toh woh sone jati hai.. Lol.. πŸ˜†

Kya kar sakte hai uska timing hee aisa hai Canada mein jo rehti hai woh..
Happy wala birthday sanskruti!!

Tum sweet 16 ki ho gayi ho wow guys lets party...

Ur one awesome writer, person who can bring smile on any1 n every1.s face in just few seconds who gets along with every1 really well.. She is a very fun loving gal who always keep smiling n laughing n makes others laugh with her joker n ya she is one amazing comic writer in dis forum.. And and an amazing dancer.. Am sure many won't be knowing dis but humari yeh pagal ek brilliant dancer hai n she knows almost all styles wow dats great.. N she also wants to become a choreographer..

So on dis day v all wish ki ur dream of becoming a professional dancer n choreographer comes true n u achieve great success in ur life..

Have lots of fun.. Enjoy.. Its ur day.. Here is somethin special for u.. Hope u ll like it...

Sabse first a beautiful tiara for d b.day gal!!! 

Ab b.day pe ek beautiful se dress toh banta hai na so here is a lovely gown for u 

dress and tiara dono pehen ke ready ho gayi toh chalo ab cake katna hai ya nahi..

lots of love, 

Swathi di and Shilpa di
Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi_swaron thumbnail

Deepika:

Hey Swthrt...

Many many happy returns of the day..so finally sweet 16 ...happy birthday dear..may god bless u and all ur dreams come true...

U are such a sweet ,cute ,adorable ,naughty not to forget dramebaz girl...be just the way u are..never change ...keep that smile pasted on ur face and keep rocking like this...

God bless u swthrt...enjoy the day ..have fun ..Happy Birthday πŸ˜Š

Love
Deepika

Sadaf:

Happie Happie Birthday Sans 

MAY YOUR ALL WISHES AND DREAMS CUM TRUE (AMEEN)
U r my bestest friend on IF becoz u r the one to whom am so close 
Luv u sooo much 
MAY ALLAH SHOWER ALL THE HAPPINESS IN UR LYF 
have lots and lots of silk cake and whatever u lyk 
U r going to be super17 
GOD BLESS U DEAR 

Amit

Heyi Angel...many many happy returns of the day... I wish u achieve all grt heights and I really want ur dream of becoming dancing diva comes true...

So ice cream fr my angel...

Some little frens want to share sumthng with u

And how can i forget special cake for u...

A thing i want to tell u...

Sum one want to wish u...

So my sweet angel wishing u happy birthday once again

Neeraj:

Wish u happy Birthday Sanskruthi 

Shilpa:

Wishing u a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY My PPπŸ€—
ur such an amazing gal very kind hearted very fun loving..
an awesome writer n more than that an awesome person..
our best convo till nw is dat nite wen u me n chandu were talking till late.. it was fun to talk to u guys dat day.. ur funny n very sweet always remain d same dear😊😊

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" 
May all ur dreams come true n have an amazing year ahead.. 
have a rocking day have lots of fun as this is ur day..
God bless you😊 

love, 
ur shilpa di(SP)

Mihika:

Your birthday falls on independence day! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² W-O-W girl! πŸ‘ 

Anyway wish you a very happy birthday! May you have a great day and a great year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ
-Mihika

Isha:

aaii haii kruti !!!!

tusi cha rahe ho... 

jis din india ko aazadi mili uss din ko tera b'day hain... 
azad hindustan main logo ki tadat badane main yehi responsible hain ... 

happy birthday babes !!!
have fun.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Family and friends ke saath
but IF ko mat bhul jana ..
khub dance karna D3 dekhne ke baad thode steps toh seekh hi gayi hogi 
vaise hamari party kaha hain πŸ˜‘😑
and birthday ki khushi main we need an OS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

love you
and happy birthday... once again... πŸ˜³

--isha 

Anushka:

Happy Birthday bachchalog
Happy Birthday bachchalog 
Happy Birthday to you:)

Bachcha log is gonna turn a year older now:P Haan budhe log mat banjana, bachcha log hi rehna;)
Enjoy your b'day n party hard. 
Khoob khana and Hume bhi party mein bhulalena;)
Have a great b'day and great year ahead:)
Your rabbits ko bhi b'day cake khilalena:D
Ya VruShan OS likhte rehna, bhul mat jana;)

Once again a very happy Birthday bachcha log<3

Rae:

Happy Birthday Kruti πŸ₯³

I know we haven't known each other for that long but i want to say a big wala thank you for being so welcoming to me when i first joined the Vrushan AT... u were one of my first friends there...

i wish u all the happiness in the world on this special day... i hope ki tu hamesha khush rahe aur jo bhi wishes hai tere dil mein i hope they all come true...

wish u all the very best for this day and every other day of the year!! Have an awesome time kruti

Lots of love,
Rae

Charu:

sanskruti
πŸ€—
happy bday sweet heart...
God Bless You always
n fulfill all ur wishes..
nw wht can i say abt u...
u r my darling lil sissy..
my day doesnt gets completed widout talkng to u..
u r an amazing writer 
n most importantly
an awesome human being..
n tht reflects in ur writings too..
on ur bday..
i just wanna pray to GOD
tht u bcm a world renowned dancer..
love u sweety 
have a gr8 day

Deeksha:

Today is the birthday of a very SPECIAL GIRL.❀️

She is definitely my bestie here.πŸ€—

Though she is very younger to me, but Seriously I have so much to learn from this little angel who is not only a beautiful writer but also an awesome human being.⭐️

So as I said this girl is very special and also a completely filmy girl so iska birthday bhi kuch filmy ishtyle mein hona chaheye.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So here it goes:-

"Ek ladki thi deewani si
ek ladke pe vo marti thi
chori chori chupke chupke chiththiya likha karti thi
kuch kehna tha sayed usko
jane kisse se darti thi
jabh bhi milti thi mujhse yehi pucha karti thi
ye pyar kaise hota hai ? ye pyar kaise hota hai?
aur mai sirf yehi kahe paati the..."

Han guys yeh vahi ladki hai jo Tannu pe marti hai aur SwaRon pe.

So first time I interacted with this girl, I found her completely filmy, obviously she writes the best filmy OSs.πŸ˜†

Then I read some of her VruShan Oss, man I completely became her fan.πŸ˜²πŸ‘

So yes Sans( that what we call her lovinlgyπŸ˜‰) you are definitely the best writer for me and as I have already given you the title and now I will make it official. You are the "Comedy Queen" of this forum. No one can write such funny OS.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Hum Ek Baar Jeete hain, ek baar marte hain,shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai aur pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai"

But this girl has surprised me and made me fall in love with each and every updates of her.πŸ‘

Hahaha ab enough of me, now two very special people want to wish you on your birthday. See even they are having cake on the eve of your day.😳😳

ConfusedπŸ˜•? Who am I talking about?πŸ˜‰

Arrey special bole toh apne VruShanπŸ˜†

Hope you are happy and now one last time a bigg huggg from my side πŸ€—and birthday wishes in filmy styleπŸ˜‰.(Yeh filmipan tera peecha nahi choregaπŸ˜†)

Apun wishing you a wonderful,
super duper,
zabardast,
extra badiya,
extra special,
ekdum mast 
n
dhinchak
bole to ekdum jhakaas,
JANAM DIN mubarak ho..

Khaane ka sone ka

Batti bujaane ka and ek dum mast

Apna happyy birthday banake.πŸ₯³

This birthday cake from my sideπŸ₯³

Hahahaha I know main bahut filmy ho gaye hun, but sab tera asar haiπŸ˜† as its our filmy girl birthday.

Loads of Love❀️

Stay BlessedπŸ€—

-

DeekshaπŸ˜ƒ

Harshitha:

Happy Birthday doll
You are the most special and dearest person that I have met here.
Tere baare me jo kahu kam hai doll...
You are the most sweetest,cutest and even sometimes the most annoying personality but still you hold a very special place in my heart dear.
You were the first one here to give me the title of Dii and made me taste my own medicineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love your monkey talks and rabbit talks even though sometimes they annoy me to death.
Tu jaisi hai hamesha waisi rehna and I wish that you get everything you wish for in life and happiness follows you where ever you go.

ye meri taraf se ek choti si poem for you

Nanhi hai Shaitan hai
Kabhi shaant kabhi toofan hai
Har waqt chehre par laati muskaan
Tu to ham sabki jaan hai

Aaj ka din laaya tha 
ham sabke liye saugaat
jab pehli baar tum aayi
band kar nanhi mutthiyon me haath

Hamesha yahi chaahenge
ki khushi tumhaare kadam choome
safalta ka daaman pakadkar
tu sadaa khushi se jhoome

Hamesha banaa rhe tumse 
ye pyaara sa rishtaa
aaj tumhaare B'day pe
Ye wishes ka chota sa gulistan

Love you doll.Keep smiling Always.

Ye le Dekh Vrushan is wishing you too

Ye le Apna cake.Share zaroor karna samjhi

Ye last ek chota sa greetin tere liye hope you enjoy your birthday to the fullest.Its your day and you are special.

Nancy:

A very happy sweet sixteen birthday sanskruti😊

I think u were waiting for this day for long ha...so finally it's here ...
I wish u all happiness n joy ...
May all ur dreams come true...
May u achieve success in what ever u do...
I hope u have a happy n beautiful life ahead ...
Once again a vry happy birthday n happy Independence Day 

Chandu :

Wish u many many happy returns oof the day patluuu pp...meri tannu deewani...i love ur bollywoodseries a lot...u r one of the sweetgals i hav ever met...our facebook chat...i feel as if i m chatting with my sister...loveee u a lottt...hav a blast...sorry dear cudnt write much...lov u lov u lov u lots and lotsssπŸ€—

Payal: 

Happy Birthday to you, girl! Wishing you a sweet celebration. Hope you have oceans of fun.
Birthday girl, today's your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! 
There are so many ways to have birthday fun '
 Here's hoping you get to do every one! Happy, Happy Birthday!
rabbits bhi aaye dekh

swathi_swaron thumbnail
 Wait wait Sanskruthi...aur bhi surprises baaki hai ...

A Special poem on you by your lovely deepu di

Alhad Si...
Shaitan si...
Kabhi nadan si ...
Kabhi pareshan si...

Hothon pe ek befikra si 
Muskan liye..
Dilon ko jitne ke liye wo..
Bekarar si..

Kabhi shor machati..
Kabhi nachti gati..
Kabhi dhoom machati..
Kabhi shaitani karti...

Tera naam mann me  aaye toh..
Alhad si muskan ki tasvir chap jati..
Sada phool khilti rahe tere hothon pe...
Dilon  se yehi duaye he nikalti 

VM's and edit by Shrutika

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUFiGH1i6B9qJ2NkiJoUF67Q&v=sXs0A5lJWmQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G_I9GzISg7E&list=UUFiGH1i6B9qJ2NkiJoUF67Q[/YOUTUBE]

Edits by Shilpa di

swathi_swaron thumbnail

Disc was completely packed for the night.The heavy bass from the speakers was shaking the walls of the place.BASS one of the most popular and rocking disc in the whole city.It was a paradise for all the ones who were a fan of good music.The place was famous for its killer DJs Rey&Kriya and off the chains cocktails.It was the most crowded place in the whole mumbai especially on weekends.Today was no different.Huge crowd was celebrating their weekend there.the song playing suddenly changed and a classic upbeat hip hop track started.The crowd hollered a defeaning decibel appreciating the awesome music.Soon the dance floor started filling.A group of five boys came to the floor at the same time as a group of five girls came up to the floor from the opposite side.Because of the less space both the groups were irritated as they could not enjoy.Soon the game of pushing and pulling started and a guy stepped forward and shouted 
Gu:STOP!!!!!
he was Drop dead handsome.Tall and muscular with features to die for.His silky long messy hairs were just begging to have fingers run through them.He was devil in disguise.his charming looks and angelic smile were a thick cover over his bad boy bratty attitude.
His yell surprised everyone and the music stopped suddenly.Everyone was shocked and surprised by the incident while he was surprised to hear another feminine voice mixed with his, yelling STOP too.He looked to his right to figure out who did the voice belong to and thats when his eyes fell on her.She was perfect.Hypnotic Olive green orbs as big as saucers.A body which would make even Adonis drool over her.Legs which just went on for miles and were perfectly tanned she was gorgeous.He was too lost staring or say drooling at her.
Gi:Done gawking
Hearing her voice he came out of the trance and so he put on his bratty attitude and replied
Gu:Huh in your dream
Gi:You never will be
Gu:whatever don't give yourself so much importance
Gi:well the drooling says something else
Gu:Me drooling over you yeah right,anyways stop wasting my time and get off the dance floor and let the dancers dance
Gi:As if your time is not already wasted oh and yeah let the dancers dance so go on leave the floor
Gu:are you deaf by any chance
Gi:are you dumb by any chance
Gu:you...
Gi:Sharon Raiprakash you jerk
Gu:Shekhawat swayam shekhawat it is
Sh:copying bond so lame ,whatever just get off and let us dance
Sw:No i was here first
Sh:Ughh real mature coming first does not make you a dancer.
Sw:i dont have to become one babe i was born a dancer
Sh:Oh really so you were born dancing HIP HOP
the two were going back and forth with the insults and everyone else was gawking and laughing at their antics but the manager of the Disc was not at all happy so he shouted
Ma:Stop both of you.This is my disc not your warzone.So either dance or get out
Sw & Sh:I will not dance with him/her on stage.
Suddenly manager's daughter SANSKRUTI came forward.
Kr:I have a solution 
Ma:what?
Kr:Face off.I will sing the song and you both will have a dance face off whoever wins gets the dance floor fair enough
Sw & Sh:*smirking* Done
everyone was intriguied by now for the hyped face off.Sharon and swayam both were glaring daggers at each other.Sharon signalled with her hand loser to him in response he just winked and blew her a kiss and her cheeks turned pink both with blush as well as anger.
Suddenly the beat started and Sanskruti(Kruti Doll)started singing 

Just watch me girl
Be ready, I'm coming for you
My body just felt it I knew, tonight is the start of something new
The way you dance, makes we wanna get down and show you
That we can become one, not two
As we move to this beat like crazy

Move it, move it, move it, move it
Let's rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it
We can even pop it, pop it, pop it
Tonight is on
Woo!

Swayam started first with lyrical hip hop.He signalled sharon to watch him dance.He slid on the floor towards her and sat there on his kness in front of her before jumping and standing straight in front of her so close that she could feel his breath on her face.He then moved back and did an awesome half split and then an apple jack and a then stood up and did some awesome popping and locking steps,some liquid pooping and some bee boying too.He was dancing flawlessly.Sharon was stunned but she kept her face neutral and acted unimpressed.He was dancing as if it was nothing, crisp and effortless.It was just natural and so amazing.the croud especially girls were hooting like crazy and he was enjoying immensely while she wanted to kill each and everyone of them.

Boys step up to the party
Grab a girl and move your body
Do like me and my shorty
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh

with these words he skipped to her and held her tight from her waist and pulled her close.She being unprepared bumped into his chest.Her eyes were wide open with  shock but he paid no heed.He dipped her and then pulled her back up in a swift motion.He then twirled her around and stood behind her and swayed her a little then left her with a twirl.With the end of this he motioned her to dance and beat him with a super cocky smile.Sharon was still stunned with what he did but she composed herself soon and just smirked at Him.
Sh:(in mind)Oh you will so regret challenging me Douchebag.I'll show you who the winner is

It feels like, we've been doing this for years
The crowd is reflecting our moves, amazing what a beat can do
Now follow me (follow me), and pop that body clap your hands
Turn around on one two (say: Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh)

Move it, move it, move it, move it
Let's rock it, rock it, rock it, rock it
We can even pop it, pop it, pop it
Tonight is on
Woo!

with the start of the music she walked to the floor in a comlete sensual way swishing her hips side to side as if teasing him.She started with a bang.She did a full split and then stood up and did a back flip.She then looked to the audience and motioned them to follow her,She popped her body and then turned around and clapped once and then twirled back and sang with Kruti say OH OH OH OH OH.She then did a cartwheel and then some brilliant popping and locking.Swayam was shocked.He was amazed by her sheer Brilliance .She was perfect.She was gliding on the floor with such grace that he was spellbound her each move was perfection in itself.ALl the boys in the crowd were going crazy.The way she did Bee boying and Hip Hop was a big turn on for him.But his surprise was not over yet.

Girls step up to the party
Grab a boy and move your body
Do like me and my honey
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooh

With this she moved toward him and clutched his T-Shirt and dragged him to the dance floor.She held on to his shoulders while she rolled her hips making a perfect O while looking directly in his eyes.He was too stunned to do anything.Then she twirled around him in spins and stpped directly in front of him and smirked at him and mouthed loser.

Sanskruti stopped singing and then shouted to the crowd
Kr:Well its decision time People.So shout as loud as you can for the one you thought was the best
Swayan
All the girls shouted their throats out and the sound was defeaning.
Kr:Hmm well impressive lets see if Sharon wins this
Sharon
All the boys screamed loudly.The sound was as loud as before.
Kr:looks like its a tie people but we all know face off's never end in tie so a final face off.A duet.Lets see who wins
Sharon and swayam were both frustrated but still somewhere they wanted to dance with each other.They both stood in the centre of the floor glaring at each other.
soon the music started once again and kruti started singing

Baby look at us, the way we move
From side to side, it's all so smooth
With every step we take, it just get better
Girl no doubt we got it together
Baby look at us, the way we move
From side to side, it's all so smooth (Ohh)
With every step we take, it just get better
Girl no doubt we got it together

with the start of music he put his arms around her petite waist and they both started doing amazing and fast paced tango.Their moves were spontaneous yet it felt like they have reheared this performance million times.Their eyes never left each other for even a second.The moves were getting prefect with each passing second.At the end he hooked her one leg up and she wrapped it around his waist as he pulled her closer than ever.They were panting because of the strenous performance.Without any thought they were leaning closer and closer and soon their lips were just mm apart.THey could feel each others warm breath on their lips.They both looked into each others eyes then lips as if asking for permission.Soon both closed their eyes as an approval.Their lips were touching now but suddenly the crowd cheered loudly as the music stopped bringing them out of their trance.They both looked at each other with shock and wonder.Before they could move Sanskruti started again
Kr:Looks like the fight is over people.I guess both lost something and won something else entirely saying so she winked at Swaron and left.
Swayam without paying heed to anyone dragged sharon out of the club to the back alley and pinned her to the wall.
Sw:You are mine.You were meant to be mine always Siren Sharon.
Sh:As you were mine too Swayam the lover boy.
saying so they both leaned in and soon their lips connected in the most passionate kiss ever.Their lips were moving in perfect sync.THe kiss was slow and languid yet passionate.She was pulling his hairs at the nape of his neck while his fingers were tangled in her dark curls.Soon their tongues crossed the confines of their mouth and danced with each other.After the need to breathe became too much both came up for air.He rested his forehead against hers and said softly
Sw:enjoyed the roleplay Mrs.Shekhawat
Sh:you know I did Mr.Shekhawat.Who knew majnu boy can be such an actor.You fooled everyone.
Sw:Same as you did my love for a minute i believed that it all was real.Your diva side is such a turn on
Sh:As is your bad boy side Ughh I so wanted to kill every girl staring and lusting after you
Sw: do you think I was amused to see guys checking you out with their filthy eyes.
Sw & Sh:we should do this again sometime.
With that they both shared a heart laugh and left for their home.

Kruti doll this is a special birthday OS for you.I hope you like it doll.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS
YOUR HERSHEY DII
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally Unres kar rhi hu
Kruti Doll

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday kruti Doll Happy birthday to Y
ou.

I wish you a very Happy and mind blasting Birthday.You are such a doll baby and i wish you remain this sweet and adorable forever
.I don't know How much I meant to you.All i know is that you are a sweetheart to me.I wish ki tum sadaa muskuraati raho.Aue ek baar phir meri taraf se tere liye ye poem mere dil se

Nanhi hai Shaitan hai.
Kabhi shaant kabhi toofan hai.
Har waqt chehre par laati muskaan.
Tu to ham sabki jaan hai.

Aaj ka din laaya tha 
ham sabke liye saugaat
jab pehli baar tum aayi
band kar nanhi mutthiyon me haath

Hamesha yahi chaahenge
ki khushi tumhaare kadam choome
safalta ka daaman pakadkar
tu sadaa khushi se jhoome

Hamesha banaa rahe tumse 
ye pyaara sa rishtaa
aaj tumhaare B'day pe
Ye wishes ka chota sa gulistan

Love you Doll keep rocking always

Ab album ke liye acche se pose de de

Keep drooling on vrushan and Tannu
Love you

last me tere rabbits ki toli

Edited by cenation123 - 10 years ago
.vruShan_rocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                           πŸ₯³  happy birthday kruthi dollπŸ₯³

may god bless you
Edited by .vruShan_rocks. - 10 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Hey kruti doll...my singing partner...

Many many happy returns of the day...

Hope all your dreams come true and wish you will become a successful choreographer πŸ˜ƒ

Once again many many happy returns of the day
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAY PP πŸ€— πŸ€—
May god bless you n fulfill all ur dreams..
Have an amazing day n life ahead πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy happy birthday Kruti!!
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳Janam Divas ka Hardhik Abhinandan πŸ˜³

BEAUTIFUL THREAD Swathi and Shilpa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Shru babyyy...lovelyyy VMsπŸ˜ƒ...lovely edits

Love
Deepika

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago