Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Meera_Naksh

are'nt u watching regularly she is nt going to office nw..den hw cud she go on a business trip??

I 'm watching daily...But she is doing office work on laptop...so she hasnot office...!😳 i hope she go officeπŸ˜ƒ.
_Amina_ thumbnail
Does it really matter whether it's a dream or reality? Just enjoy whatever u got... if I'm a true fan it shouldn't really matter.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

Does it really matter whether it's a dream or reality? Just enjoy whatever u got... if I'm a true fan it shouldn't really matter.

Yeah , for me , it really matters amina. and it needn't necessary that our views can matchπŸ€”...! I enjoyed it Fully but would have loved it if Naksh would have got a chance for outing & doing this .πŸ˜ƒ
And true fan or not, it doesnt matter as well & baseless to say!.πŸ˜†
_Amina_ thumbnail
Yes it's not necessary that everyones views should match thats why I'm saying as a fan it shouldn't really matter... we 'Fans' should be happy that we got some romantic scene of our Fav couple and stop complanning. this is my point and it not necessary that our point should match 😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Yes it's not necessary that everyones views should match thats why I'm saying as a fan it shouldn't really matter... we 'Fans' should be happy that we got some romantic scene of our Fav couple and stop complanning. this is my point and it not necessary that our point should match 😊

Thanks for understanding Amina.⭐️ Agree with you here , and my only point was that i just wish it happened in reality rather than dream. But satisfied on romance part...and i think they have made story modern so they could have shown Naksh on buisness trip where we can see their romance...just a thought.😳
Nakshian4ver thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

agree wit u di..it doesnt matter at all