I will always protect you and love you (VIRIKA FF)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys i am tasha and i am new to IF so this is my first story on Virika! And i am hoping to get good reviews on it! i may need new ideas in the future so please do help me when i am in need! And please add me to your friends list! One more thing is please inbox me some of your stories cuz i would love to read some! I hope you guys like my first update!

Character Sketch

Viren Vadhera- 21 year old guy who is from a high class family. He loves to party and flirt with girls. He studies law in a really good college where he got a scholar ship at University of Phoenix. He is interested in studying law and he wants to  become a lawyer just like his father who has passed away when Viren was 12 years old. 

Jeevika Choudary- 18 year old girl who is from a middle class family. She loves to dance, paint, and shop. She is not really a out going girl. She lives with her big brother and Badi beeji. She has gotten a scholar ship at University of Phoenix. She wants to become a doctor. Her big brother is Abhimanyu Choudary.

Meera Vadhera- 17 year old girl who loves to shop, dance, and sing. She is a out going girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Her big brother is Viren Vadhera. Her job for now is modeling for magazines as the new cover girl.  She goes to University of Phoenix.

Abhimanyu Choudary- 21 year old guy is from middle class family.  He loves to sing. And his dream is to become a singer. He has a little sister name Jeevika  who he  loves immensely. He is over protective and possessive brother. He cares for he the most in this world. His nick name is Abhi Jeevika and Badi Beeji is the only two who he has left.

Chapter 1
Jeevika- "Bhaiya do you know where my keys are i am getting late for my friend's graduation party"
Abhi- "Arraye Yaar Jeevika i don't know where they are, check the basket on top of the kitchen counter"
Jeevika- "I already did and its not there! I am getting late"
Abhi- " It's ok Meera don't get all hyper i will drop you at the party and pick you up"
Jeevika- "Really thanks Bhaiya" She smiles
Abhi smiles- "Ok now let's leave"
Jeevika- "Ok"
Abhi- "Badi Beeji i'll be back just don't get out of your bed remember what the doctor said"
Badi B- " Don't worry about me beta i will be fine"
Abhi- "Ok i will be back in a few"
Jeevika and Abhi leave. He drops her off at this huge mansion. There were so many teenagers and boys.
Abhi - "Jeevika are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"
Jeevika- "Arraye Bhai don't worry i will be fine! They are just boys you don't have to be  all possessive and over protective! You go home and take care of Badi B!"
Abhi- "Theek hai yaar! Be careful"
Jeevika was about to leave but Abhi stopped her.
Abhi - " Arraye aren't you gonna give your big bro a hug"
Jeevika smiles- "Arraye Bhaiya! how can i forget?" she then gives him a hug and leaves.
~SCENE SHIFT~
Viren- "Meera where have you been all day? You know Bua is really angry with you!"
Meera- "Bhai i was at the club sorry"
Viren- "Meera you know i don't like you going there alone"
He grabs her hand they go inside the house and Bua was sitting there in the living room looking all angry.
Swamini- "Meera! Where were you? You knew that the groom's family came today and you left the house"
Meera didn't say anything, Viren didn't want Meera to get yelled at. He wanted to say something but didn't have the courage to talk back to his Bua. But Meera did she was ready to say something and she did.
Meera- "Look Bua you can't take over my life. You have no right to...you are my aunt not my mother! I don't wanna get married at this age i am so young and i have a long life ahead me where i can get married! And i don't have to get married with a guy of your choice! I wanna get married with a guy i love and who i am happy with"
Swamini- "Are you saying that you are already with someone?"
Meera- "Yes"
Viren was shocked 
Swamini- "Oh really! Then i would like to see this guy you love tomorrow"
Meera- "Uhh can't tomorrow"
Swamini- "And why is that?"
Meera- "Cuz umm...uhhh..he is out of the country right now, in London for his sister's wedding"
Swamini- "So when will this guy you love come back"
Meera- "4 days"
Swamini- "Ok then i want to meet him the 5th day at this house 7pm sharp"
Meera- "Deal"
Meera then runs upstairs to her room Viren follows her to her room.
Viren- "Meera what the hell how come you didn't tell me about this guy? I mean you tell me everything but you didn't tell me this why?"
Meera- "Arraye bhai! I lied to her i never did fall in love with anyone i don't have a boyfriend"
Viren- "Why did you lie?"
Meera- "Cuz i don't wanna get married bhai! Why now i wanna be a free bird but nobody is understanding not even you! You don't even say something when i need you all you do is watch me and bua have a arguement you know that i am right but you never say anything! I have always been hurt about that but i never told yo! what if i am not gonna be happy with this new family of mine! I wanna finish my studies, i wanna have fun!  At such young age she is gonna make me marry someone like seriously marriage is too many responsibilities! But your not even supporting me" she says as she went out the door closing while crying.
Viren felt guilty about not supporting Meera and never being there for her. 
Viren to himself- " I am the worst brother whats wrong with me these days! I didn't even notice Meera is feeling all lonely and i didn't even notice i gotta go talk to her"
He then went out the house looking for her but he didnn't find her any where

Hope you liked it! Please do comment and like! One more reminder the if u have any good ideas plzz message me! 

INDEX
Chapter 1- Page 1
Chapter 2- page 2
Chapter 3- page 2
Chapter 4- page 3
Edited by tasha_tacker - 10 years ago
Loved it! Please continue soon, and please PM me!!
grt start...
luved it..
waiting fr viren jeevika meeting...
cont soon!!!
plzz pm me...when u update!!!!
welcome to the forum dear...
hope u have grt time here!!
Superb start!
You are a good writer.
Loved this update!
Continue soon and PM me too!

And Welcome to the forum. 🤗

Aaliya. ❤️
amazing update thanks for the pm 
Woohoo...awesome
Pls update soon nd pls pm me
Amazing start...can't wait!!! :D
Loved it a lot
Amazing
Continue soon n pm me.

Btw welcome to the forum
plz continue
just loved the update.
waiting for virika meeting and...
their sweet LOVE STORY😆
Hey guys! I just wanted to say i hoping to gain more likes and comments on each update! Plzzz send me a friend request on this forum and if u have any Virika stories that u wrote plzzz message me them cuz i would like to read some! One more thing i do not update on Weekends!
Chapter 2
Viren then remembered that there is one place where Meera would always go when she is upset. So he grabbed his keys and drove to the place. He stepped out the car and saw the beautiful lake. He then saw Meera sitting near the lake crying. He felt so guilty so he walks up to her and sits next to her.
Meera- "what are you doing here?"
Viren- " Meera look! I am sorry that i haven't been being there for you! But there are reasons and its not safe for you to be here, i will tell you when the time comes"
Meera- "Nows the time i mean like bhai you guys are trying to make me get married at such a young age! And i am supposed to go to college and become what i want and then get married when i have fully completed my education, you have to tell me why i have to get married at this age"
Viren then holds Meera's hand- " Long time ago the reason why dad died was cause of these men" Meera interrupts 
Meera- "You said cuz he died in a car accident!?"
Viren- "Mom said not to tell you the truth, she said when the time comes...then mom passed away remember thats because of those men."
Meera- "Who are these men??"
Viren- "Well dad was doing a case and so these men are really dangerous the day he won that case he was coming home and then those men shot him"
Meera started having tears coming down her eyes. Viren held her hand tighter.
Viren- "Meera don't cry! I know this all hard for you and believe me it was hard for me"
Meera- "What about mom? How did she die?"
Viren- "She got shot"
Meera cried even mor, Viren hugs her tighter.
Meera- "Bhai what if something happens to you! If they even come near you then i will die! Your my life bhai! If u were gone too then i would have killed myself but u gave me strength i don't wanna leave you"
Viren- "Don't worry Meera i am never gonna leave you! I will always be there with you"
Meera- "But Bhai why do i have to get married? I mean i am still so young and your older why aren't you getting married?"
Viren- "Cuz...they are after you!"
Meera was shocked, she started to have tears coming down her eyes even more. She never thought about her life being in danger.
Meera- "Me?" She says in a teary tone
Viren- "Yes its because dad signed the house and everything on your name! And those men want the house well the leader of those men! Meera thats why we want you to get married cuz the family lives in Mumbai! You will be safe there"
Meera- "No Bhai i am not leaving you i wanna stay with you""
Viren- "How Meera? You are in danger"
Meera- "I am not gonna be in danger as long as you are with me! Nothing can happen to me! Cuz you are my brother and you are gonna protect me right?"
Viren- "Of course i am gonna protect you! Thats why i want you to go far so you can be safe"
Meera- "Bhai can't we just go to College its in America! Do you think the bad guys will ever find out about us going to Arizona?"
Viren- "Meera! Maybe you are right! If we are gonna go to Arizona then we will have to leave tonight"
Meera smiles- "Your coming with me Bhai right??"
Viren- "Of course i am! I can't live without you if you are gonna be so far away from me!!!"
Meera smiles- "I love you Bhai" 
Viren - "I love you too" then Viren kisses her forehead and they hug.
Meera- "Just promise me you will never leave me"
Viren- "Never!"
Then they quickly leave and come home. Bua was at the door.
Swamini- "Where were you guys?"
Viren- "Bua! I told Meera everything"
Swamini- "Viren you know what can..."
Viren- "I know Bua but she isn't gonna have to get married cuz we are leaving for college! Its in the America, those men won't find us"
Swamini- "Then you guys should quickly pack and leave"
Meera- "Wait what about you Bua who is gonna be with you?"
Swamini- "Beta you don't have to worry about me! I am gonna go to your aunt's house its all the way in Dubai they won't find me there! Meera you just take care of yourself and don''t leave Viren"
Meera smiles and has tears coming out of her eyes at the same time, Swamini kisses her forehead and then Viren grabs Meera's hand and they run upstairs.
They quickly pack there clothes and everything and leave to the airport. Taking Swamini's blessings with them. 
Swamini to herself- "Hai Bhagwan please keep my Viren and Meera safe! Please don't make it hard for them! They need each other to live! Give them strength"
~SCENE SHIFT~
Abhi comes home. He saw Badi B in the living room watching T.V.
Abhi- "Hey Badi B i am home"
Badi B- "Oye Abhi! Come here look the cricket match is on"
Abhi - "Arraye Badi B come on we live in America! You should be watching sports like football, basketball or soccer.
Badi B- "I will always love cricket! Your Grandfather use to be a cricket player"
Abhi smiles- "Badi B your so cute"
Badi B smiles.
Just then Abhi gets a call on his iphone.
Abhi- "Kya?" He stands up "Right now? they never sent me a letter that college starts in 4 days i was gonna leave next week with Jeevika! Ok Ok! I will come by tomorrow don't worry yaar" he hangs up the call
Badi B- "What happen?"
Abhi- "Well my friend Rohan says that college starts in 4 day! Jeevika and I aren't even fully packed and ready yet"
Badi B- "U should pack quickly and bring Jeevika home now"
Abhi - "Badi B what about you?"
Badi B- "Arraye Abhi beta! Remember that when you and Jeevika are gonna go to college i am supposed to go to the Nursing home"
Abhi- "Then i will drop you right now"
Badi B- "Not now beta i want You and Jeevika to drop! You go pick up Jeevika"
Abhi- "Ok Badi B i will be back in a few minutes"
He then runs to his car and starts driving he calls Jeevika
 on his iphone.
Abhi- "Hello Jeevika! I am coming to pick you up right now so come outside"
Jeevika- "What Bhai why now?"''
Abhi- "I'll explain on the way home just come out"
Jeevika quickly comes out- "Bhai whats wrong?" She sits in the car
Abhi- "I got a call from Rohan and he says that college starts in 4 days"
Jeevika- "4 days but we aren't even fully ready"
Abhi- "Thats why we gotta get there by tomorrow too"
Jeevika- "Oh god! But what about Badi B?"
Abhi- "We have to drop her off at the nursing home!"
Jeevika- "I am really gonna miss her! I mean we were supposed to hang out with her"
Abhi- "I know"
They quickly run inside and pack everything leaving there rooms empty. Jeevika packs badi b's clothes and they help her in the car. They got to the nursery. And help her out. They signed in and took her to her room.
Jeevika- Badi B we are really gonna miss you!" She says hugging her.
Abhi- "Are you sure your gonna be ok here?"
Badi B- "Of course beta! Just promise me that you two will call me everyday and you guys will never fight and never leave each other's side"
Abhi and Jeevika- "We promise"
Badi B- "Good!"
Then Abhi and Jeevika seek their blessings and kisses there forehead then both of them leave.
Badi B- "Hai Bhagwan! Please protect my grand children! Always keep them happy!"
She smiles.
~AIRPORT~
Abhi- "Jeevika you ready?"
Jeevika- "Yup"
They sit inside the plane and were off to Arizona.
~SCENE SHIFT~
Viren- "Meera hold my hand i don't want you out of my sight! Stay by me the whole time"
Meera- "Ok Bhai" She grabs his hand tightly
Viren looks at her- "You ok?"
Meera- "Yeah just a little scared"
Viren- "Don't worry they won't find us as long as you don't leave me"
Meera smiles and they walk inside the plane and were off the Arizona.
Meera was just looking out the window and had tears coming out of her eyes. Viren saw.
Viren- "Meera you ok? Why are you crying?" He says holding her hand.
Meera- "Bhai i never thought that my life would be like this! Is this a dream or is this real life? I thought stuff like this doesn't happen! Bhai your gonna become a lawyer so can your life ever be in danger"?"
Viren- "Meera i am not scared! I becoming a lawyer cuz of Dad, Meera i am not scared of anything! No one can hurt me cuz your my strength and I am yours nothing can hurt us as long as we wills tand by each other's side!"
Meera hugs Viren so tightly that she never wants to let go of her big brother, she feels safe in her brothers arms, her dad passed away when she was really little, but Viren was always there for her and was like her dad. She fell asleep in her brother's lap.
~2 days later they make it to Arizona.
Abhi- "Jeevika! Why the hell were  you taking so long?"
Jeevika walks outside wearing skinny jeans and cute top.
Abhi- "Seriously it takes you that long to change"
Jeevika- "Hey a girl's gotta look cute"
Abhi smiles and they both go to Phoenix.
They got to check out the campus lots of guys were staring at Jeevika. So many girls were drooling over Abhi.
They went to the wall since it showed the room number.
Jeevika Choudary....No Room mate (special V.I.P.)...#132
Abhimanyu Choudary...Rohan Nanda...#759
Tanya Mirza...Sheena Khan...#681
Stephanie Corpuz...Danielle Cambell...#814
Viren Vadhera...No room mate (special V.I.P.)...#129
Meera Vadhera...Jenny Bhatt...#740

Jeevika- "Arraye Bhai I am V.I.P. wow!"
Abhi- "Thats great Meera i am really proud of you" he hugs her
Jeevika- "And your with Rohan! That was a lucky one"
Abhi- "Yup"
Jeevika- "Wow The Vadhera's go to this University"
Abhi- "Wow  thats cool and i bet Viren Vadhera is gonna be in your class since he is V.I.P!"
Jeevika- "Probably"
Abhi- "Anyways i will see you later let me go meet Rohan"
Jeevika- "Ok Bye"
She walks into her dorm and it was huge. It had a flat screen, mini fridge with drinks and snacks, her room was painted her favorite color pink and her bed was queen size.
Jeevika- "Wow i can't believe this room is to myself wait till Rohan and Bhai sees this.
She starts unpacking her clothes and everything.
~SCENE SHIFT~
Viren and Meera read the board of room mates.
Jeevika Choudary....No Room mate (special V.I.P.)...#132
Abhimanyu Choudary...Rohan Nanda...#759
Tanya Mirza...Sheena Khan...#681
Stephanie Corpuz...Danielle Cambell...#814
Viren Vadhera...No room mate (special V.I.P.)...#129
Meera Vadhera...Jenny Bhatt...#740

Viren- "Wow i am V.I.P."
Meera- "Congrats Bhai" she smiles
Viren- "You think your gonna be safe?"
Meera- "Obviously now cuz the bad guys won't find us"
Viren- "Ok But be careful i will see you later let me go to my dorm and unpack"
Meera- "Okay Bhai see you later" 
They leave. Viren was walking to his dorm with so much stuff, he bumps into a girl and he drops his things.
Viren- "Shit" He kneels down to pick up everything and so does the girl. They didn't even see each other's faces yet. Until the Viren got up and then he helps the girl up. 
Viren- "Sorry i had so much stuff in my hand and so i didn't know! Uhh..my name is Viren"
The girl says "My Name is Jeevika"
Jeevika- "I am sorry too! I was in a hurry so i dropped your stuff"
Viren- "Its cool"
Jeevika- "Wait your Viren Vadhera?"
Viren- "Yeah why?"
Jeevika- "wow its really nice to meet you i heard lots about you when i was in India last year on Vacation"
Viren- "Oh well nice to meet you to"
Jeevika- "Your V.I.P."
Viren- "Yeah how did you know?"
Jeevika- "Oh well i am V.I.P. too"
Viren- "Really thats cool!"
Jeevika- "What are you studying?"
Viren- "Oh I am studying Law gonna become a lawyer"
Jeevika- "Nice"
Viren- "What about you?"
Jeevika- "Doctor"
Viren- "Thats nice! You seem pretty cool"
Jeevika- "Thanks"
Viren- "Wanna be friends?"
Jeevika laughs- "Sure"
Viren- "Anyways i gotta go put my stuff in my room i will see you around"
Jeevika- "Ok Bye"
~SCENE SHIFT~
Abhi- "Hey Rohan whats up?"
Rohan- "Abhi Yaar! You are here Great to see you yaar"
Abhi- "You too"
Rohan- "It's funny how we got the same room"
Abhi- "Yeah"
Rohan- "Where's Jeevika?"
Abhi- "She is in her dorm unpacking and stuff! You know she got "special V.I.P."
Rohan- "Thats cool! Anyways there are some cute girls i saw at Starbucks wanna go?"
Abhi- "Hell yeah let's go"
They went to Starbucks. 
~SCENE SHIFT~
Viren walked out of his dorm and was walking around campus lots of girl were just staring at him. One girl came up to him.
Tina- "Hi I am Tina what's your name?"
Viren- "Oh i am Viren"
Tina- "Well Viren my friend over there thinks your really cute and she wants to ask you out on a date but she's too shy"
Viren- "Who is your friend?"
Tina- "Riya" she says pointing over there near the coffee cart, she kept smiling at him, Viren was a little freaked out.
Viren- "Look Tina she looks like a nice girl but i seriously don't have time for relationships but nice talking to you sorry if i hurt your friend" he then leaves putting on his sun glasses.
~SCENE SHIFT~
Abhi and Rohan walk into Starbucks.
Rohan- "Ok Yaar act normal and order something"
They walk up to the counter.
Rohan- "Hey sweet heart can i get a vanilla bean cappuccino please?!"
Girl- "Ok and you sir?"
Abhi- "Uh can i just get a Iced coffee please"
Girl- "Ok that will be $8.43"
Abhi- "You want me to pay?"
Rohan- "Yeah i forgot my wallet back at our dorm"
Abhi- "Ok Here you go!"
They got their drinks and sat down at a table, there were so many cute girls Rohan started flirting with. Meera walks into Starbucks with her laptop, she ordered a Chocolate Cookie Crumbled Frappuccino and sat down at a table. Abhi looked at her and kept staring at her.
Lots of girls were trying to flirt with Abhi but he wasn't paying attention.
Rohan- "Abhi Yaar what the hell are you doing?"
Abhi- "Oh Nothing! But look at that girl"
Rohan- "Wow she's cute you should go talk to her"
Abhi- "Yeah!" he then gets up and sits at her table.
Meera- "May i help you?" she smirks
Abhi- "My name is Abhi"
Meera- "Meera"
Abhi- "Nice to meet you Meera"
Meera- "Umm.. Nice to meet you too"
Abhi- "uhh...first day here?"
Meera- "Uhh yeah what about you?"
Abhi- "same"
Meera- "Look if you are here to ask me out then i am sorry i don't wanna date players"
Abhi- "What makes you think i am a player?"
Meera- "Well you are your friend over there were sitting with some girls"
Abhi- "But i saw you i wasn't paying attention to those girls"
Meera looks at him- "Really?"
Abhi- "Yeah!"
Meera closes her laptop.
Meera- "Wow first time a cute guy like you is talking to me"
Abhi- "You think i'm cute?"
Meera- "Yeah is there a problem?"
Abhi- "Nope! I don't think you are cute! I think you are beautiful"
Meera smiles
Abhi- "Wanna be friends?"