Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

He said he is missing singing in JDJ... So looks like he might go back to singing rather than entering BB house... Besides he is doing pretty well professionally...

shaan is not doing well professionally in singing. He does not have many songs to sing nor we heard any hit song of him recently. Its time for younger singers to hog the limelight. Heard he is trying acting in a movie..
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

shaan is not doing well professionally in singing. He does not have many songs to sing nor we heard any hit song of him recently. Its time for younger singers to hog the limelight. Heard he is trying acting in a movie..

You're prob rite - I haven't heard a good Shaan song in ages! Too many newbies in the market rite now...
I was actually surprised when he took up jhalak since a singer doesn't really need dancing skills ESP in India bc they are usually playback singers anyway. TV personalities it makes sense to take up jhalak so they learn some dance and get paid for doing so - most celebs that take up jhalak don't have anything else on their plate anyway. And celebs like bharti - well jhalak gets then noticed. She got a lot of offers after that- Shaan may be doing the same with jhalak. Reviving his image and reminding ppl that he's still here. Go away for too long in the entertainment industry and ppl forget about you. Seriously though, big boss is distasteful 🤢
bobbiswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shaan has confirmed via his tweets that he is not going to Big Boss ...
So confirmed message now
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
What??

Abhi a week before he was missing singing so much...
he might just suffocate inside d house..
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiswas

Shaan has confirmed via his tweets that he is not going to Big Boss ...

So confirmed message now

He may not be actually going, but these tweets mean nothing. Every confirmed contestant will say that, because the contract doesn't permit them to disclose their participation, until the day.
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: sqrly

You're prob rite - I haven't heard a good Shaan song in ages! Too many newbies in the market rite now...
I was actually surprised when he took up jhalak since a singer doesn't really need dancing skills ESP in India bc they are usually playback singers anyway. TV personalities it makes sense to take up jhalak so they learn some dance and get paid for doing so - most celebs that take up jhalak don't have anything else on their plate anyway. And celebs like bharti - well jhalak gets then noticed. She got a lot of offers after that- Shaan may be doing the same with jhalak. Reviving his image and reminding ppl that he's still here. Go away for too long in the entertainment industry and ppl forget about you. Seriously though, big boss is distasteful 🤢

A singer isn't doing Jhalak for the first time. mika went through it before. Jhalak doesn't help singers or anyone at all. Shaan is not definitely a forgotten singer.

Will see, when DD comes to BB how distasteful it looks. In a dance reality show we have seen so much nautanki of Drashti, I can understand how much she will do in BB. I would recommend her not to come, she won't be interesting anyway...Real Drashti might give some fans heart attack, she better remains hidden behind her make ups... Loved and WShipped in make ups...😉