Precap 14th August...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry I'm a bit late as I watched it also late:
Don't you think that Nikhil sometimes just forget Ishana on seeing Lajjo though we know He's in love with Ishana...(What was shown in today precap)
Your turn to talk...
I don't think he necessarily forgets Ishana totally, but I do think she goes to the back of his mind around Lajjo! I don't think he's shown any romantic interest or attraction yet, but I think that is a while away. I am just loving his concern for Lajjo and how he called her 'apni Lajjo' in today's epi!
But yes, I agree, the precap was super awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow (or I guess today ðŸ˜†)
currently not really but soon after the marriage he will forget Ishana.😆
Originally posted by |Persephone|

I don't think he necessarily forgets Ishana totally, but I do think she goes to the back of his mind around Lajjo! I don't think he's shown any romantic interest or attraction yet, but I think that is a while away. I am just loving his concern for Lajjo and how he called her 'apni Lajjo' in today's epi!
But yes, I agree, the precap was super awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow (or I guess today ðŸ˜†)
But to me it seems he really get lost sometimes seeing Lajjo or thinking about her and at this very time Ishana is lost in his mind, because sometimes he also sit and thinks about her.. I'm not saying he's in love (not at all) he's only attracted to her bubbly persona as she's lively, she just talks her heart out.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Birdie-

currently not really but soon after the marriage he will forget Ishana.😆
I think it will take him sometime at least it will not be soon...
It will take timee n niceee poost
his concern for her is sweet. But i think it will take time for it to get to the point where he forgets ishana