Of Mangoes and Mysteries|AsYa FF|Chapter 4B Updated Pg:10 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Great update! So asad and Zoya will end up going to the same place wont they?? and arnav is in love with...Zoya?? don't tell he'll go to Humzie's baby shower too?? Continue soon!
Thank You All for the lovely comments and likes!

It really means a lot to me!

Chapter Four is going to be updated next Saturday!

Till then sweeties!

Take care,

Sammy 😳
gosh u updt it! Love this.
Oh my gosh. ARNAV'S IN LOVE WITH ZOE! 😲 Omg. This can't end well. 😕 It looks like Zoya likes Asad, her boss, LOL! 😉 😆 Continue soon! 😛

-Fari 😳 ❤️

Of Mangoes and Mysteries|AsYa FF|

Hey guys! Loved the lovely comments but sadly I won't be able to reply to any of them! I know many of you are loving this story and I am still developing it! So if it has any errors or majors typos let me know! I need to know your opinions and feelings on this story! I am going to update Part A of Chapter 4 in this update! This is the reward for all my comment readers and silent readers too! Even though I personally hate SILENT READERS! LIKE PLEASE COMMENT! 

Here is Chapter 4A🤗

Chapter#4A- Stuck in a Elevator.

Friday, August 30, 2013- 5:01 P.M.~ Khan IT.

Zoya was thinking. She was in deep thinking. To ask Mr. Khan if he wanted to attend Humera's baby shower with her. But why was she thinking to ask Mr. Khan? Why her boss's boss, Asad Ahmed Khan.

She spotted him talking to someone on the phone. He was smiling. He was actually smiling and laughing too. Allah miyan I hope it's not a girl. Please make it a guy. Please.

"Um, Miss Farooqi? Miss Farooqi," Arnav patted Zoya's shoulder.

"Huh? Yes, Mr. Raizada, do you need anything?" Zoya questioned back.

"Um, some delegates are coming over next Monday so I just wanted you to know, that Mr. Prasad and Mr. Khan want you to initialize the presentation and DO the presentation on Monday too," Arnav kept on saying while Zoya just went back to her dream zone with her Asad.

"Miss Farooqi? Miss Farooqi?" this time Arnav snapped his fingers.

"Yes! What were you saying?" Zoya asked again.

"I was saying that Mr. Mishra wants to buy software from us and Mr. Khan wants us to inspect his company for any hackers and hacking, so we have to leave right away," Arnav ended his explaining.

Zoya wasn't paying attention to anything and she agreed to go with him. So much for renting Chennai Express on RedBox. (For those who don't know what RedBox is, its a rental thingy for movies but only American movies, here in America. So I assumed they have them in India for Indian movies!😉)

Zoya was pissed. Real pissed. She wanted to enjoy her Friday night but had to go with Mr. Raizada to Mr. Mishra's company, Mishra and Mishra Softwares. 

Arnav and Zoya went to the lift and Arnav punched the LOBBY on the number pad. Why was he so nervous around Zoya? Why did he like her instantly? Why does it seem like Zoya doesn't want to go with me? Does she not feel the same way like I feel for her?

Arnav had a million questions in his mind. Zoya was merely his co-worker and an employee just like him. Then why did he like her? Maybe it is just attraction. Maybe.

While they were both in the elevator, suddenly the elevator stopped and the light in the elevator dimmed. What was happening? 

"Allah miyan! Don't tell me the lift just randomly stopped! Great! Now we have stay in here for god knows how long!" Zoya was real pissed now.

"It's okay Miss Farooqi. The electricians will fix it hopefully, by now they might've gotten an warning. Really it's okay," Arnav tried to reassure Zoya.

"I don't believe this. We were already running late and now this stupid f***ing elevator had to stop!Ugh!" Zoya angered more.

"Um just chill. They are fixing, just recieved a text from Mr. Prasad, to hang in tight, just calm down," Arnav reassured more.

"Sorry for my bad language. I'm having a rough day today. So much work pending and so little time. Then I have to attend this baby shower tomorrow and haven't still found a guy to take with me," Zoya ended with a sigh.

"You need to take a guy for a baby shower?" Arnav asked sarcastically.

"Yes, my friend, Humera said if I don't bring a guy with me, she will make me clean the diapers of her baby," Zoya explained.

"What? That's so weird. I'm sorry but really that weird," Arnav said with amusement.

"Yeah I know. I need to find a one night stand guy, I mean not in that way but who will just come with me to that party and just act like my boyfriend," Zoya explained more.

"Why don't you ask NK? Nandkisore?" Arnav questioned.

"NK? The guy who always gives me a white daisy in the morning, like everyday? No. I really think he's creepy and weird." Zoya answered.

"Is weird your favorite word?" Arnav asked humorously.

"Are you making fun of me? Yes it is my favorite word. You have a problem with that, Arnav?" Zoya said while laughing.

"No and yes. I mean it's your own choice, really. It's a free country, you know," Arnav replied.

"Hey why don't you just come with me? I mean you're good-looking, and kinda hot, and have a good salary. Please with me, please," Zoya begged.

"Um I mean how can I? I think NK is good. He's way better handsome, than me," Arnav said.

"NK is not good-looking. He's gross. I mean your way better than NK. Will you please come with me to Humera's baby shower? Please?" Zoya said while showing off her puppy eyes.

"Um, okay. But what time?"Arnav asked and right then the elevator opened.

That is the end of Chapter 4A! 

I hope you guys all liked it and please avoid my grammatical errors and probably this story doesn't even make sense. LOL. 

PMs will be out soon. :) Please do Like and Comment! 

Thanks,

Sammy:)

Edited by ...SankaDevi... - 10 years ago
res :)
Unres

OK so Zoe is going with Arnav and will drool over Asad at the baby shower...Interesting!!! I like where this is going😉..
Edited by -HoneyBunch- - 10 years ago
totally loved it
you know your story is really different

when i read the title of the chapter i thought you meant AsYa

but this was totally different

i had a feeling that Zoya would go with Arnav

great work

please update soon
LOL on the way Zoya drools over Asad and it's going to be interesting now with Zoya bringing Arnav as her date to Humeira's baby shower where Asad will be too !!
Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

totally loved it
you know your story is really different

when i read the title of the chapter i thought you meant AsYa

but this was totally different

i had a feeling that Zoya would go with Arnav

great work

please update soon
@MjhtFan_Mahima thank you! I love your comments! You make my day! 
Originally posted by ABBY92

LOL on the way Zoya drools over Asad and it's going to be interesting now with Zoya bringing Arnav as her date to Humeira's baby shower where Asad will be too !!
@ABBY92 Thank You. Zoya will slowly forget about Asad and start drooling over Arnav soon.😉