Episode 2: Raghu iss parivar ka hissa hai

Posted: 10 years ago
Dadaji - He said that to his daughter-in-law with a lot of pride. Will he say the same when Shivani chooses him in the future?
First son and DIL - Rucha Gujrati in a negative role, this will be interesting. Apart from that, not much to say about them

Raghu's family - Obviously very dysfunctional. His mother will definitely be a source of strength to Shivani some day

Abhimanyu - That guy making googly eyes at Shivani 🀒. He is obviously not going to get married to Shivani. But marriage in 10 days...interesting. How long will 10 days be in this show?

Shivani - Why is she smitten with Abhimanyu. Could not understand that today. Is it because he was the only guy she interacted with from her childhood who was outside of her family?

Raghu - He listens to what Shivani says, every word. She matters to him. He is as protective about her as her Dadaji is. The fire scene made it very apparent. There is so much honesty in his simplicity. His dejection at being discarded after saving Shivani was beautifully portrayed.

I have not seen Arhan's shows before but he seems to be doing a good job so far. Let's see how the story continues.

Whoah!! look who is here BlahBytes from QH forumπŸ˜›

Welcome welcome.

Today's episode was good.

Shivani- She is not smitten by that abhi dude. He is her childhood friend and she is getting married to him as per her Daaju wish bus.

Abhimanyu- He seems to be smitten by both shivani and Raghu, the way he is taking interest in Raghu..gadbad hai bossπŸ˜† 

Arhaan Behl..he is one hell of actor and so is vikas sethi. Show is looking quite promising.
Originally posted by Rorschach

Welcome welcome.

Shivani- She is not smitten by that abhi dude. He is her childhood friend and she is getting married to him as per her Daaju wish bus.

Abhimanyu- He seems to be smitten by both shivani and Raghu, the way he is taking interest in Raghu..gadbad hai bossπŸ˜† 

Arhaan Behl..he is one hell of actor and so is vikas sethi. Show is looking quite promising.

Thank you thank you πŸ˜†

Abhimanyu and Raghu πŸ˜†

The show definitely looks promising. I hope Shivani is acting the way she is only because they are showing her to be a protected grandchild. If she continues her saccahrine voice longer, πŸ€”
Originally posted by BlahBytes

Dadaji - He said that to his daughter-in-law with a lot of pride. Will he say the same when Shivani chooses him in the future?really will wait for that day vn daaju will accept him as a member fully n finally...not a part of thmπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
First son and DIL - Rucha Gujrati in a negative role, this will be interesting. Apart from that, not much to say about themdint watched her much so cant commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Raghu's family - Obviously very dysfunctional. His mother will definitely be a source of strength to Shivani some daylol...especially his dad...lol..yeah me too thinks so..as she seems so genuine like raghuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Abhimanyu - That guy making googly eyes at Shivani 🀒. He is obviously not going to get married to Shivani. But marriage in 10 days...interesting. How long will 10 days be in this show?lol...googly eyes...hahahhaa...yeah so hoping to get rid of it with in 6-7 epis...lol

Shivani - Why is she smitten with Abhimanyu. Could not understand that today. Is it because he was the only guy she interacted with from her childhood who was outside of her family?hahahahaha...may b...lol

Raghu - He listens to what Shivani says, every word. She matters to him. He is as protective about her as her Dadaji is. The fire scene made it very apparent. There is so much honesty in his simplicity. His dejection at being discarded after saving Shivani was beautifully portrayed.i'm js loving this character like nythng...so genuine ,honest...he knows his bibiji well n knows how to take care of her..i wud love to say that he is evn more protective abt her...as daaju is over protective,bt raghu knows his bibiji well...loved it...jaadoogarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...bt hate that...all those stupid guests surround shivani n he was discarded...hump😑😑😑

I have not seen Arhan's shows before but he seems to be doing a good job so far. Let's see how the story continues.

a good post by u...n yeah js looking forwad to hv a gr8 story n arhaan giving his bst for it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rorschach

Welcome welcome.

Shivani- She is not smitten by that abhi dude. He is her childhood friend and she is getting married to him as per her Daaju wish bus.yes me too thinks so...by her daaju's wishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Abhimanyu- He seems to be smitten by both shivani and Raghu, the way he is taking interest in Raghu..gadbad hai bossπŸ˜† ahahahahahahaha...vt u wanna say haanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...evn abhi is havin doubt i guess that if raghu n shivani hv sm othr relationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..or if raghu feels smthng else for shivaniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Arhaan Behl..he is one hell of actor and so is vikas sethi. Show is looking quite promising.well hv to wait n watch...bt yeah xpecting gr8 from the showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
HI i m new to the forum & Arhaan is a brilliant actor... πŸ‘πŸ˜³i feel bad  after saving shivani no one is giving an attention to him... dadaji also...πŸ˜• nice post...😊
lovely post. i am enjoying the show. really nice
completely agreed
nice analysis btw
Nice analysis!

Dadaji - he will continue to love Shivani and Raghu but he will be upset at the same time for them getting together. I expect lot of maha hungama.lol

Is Shivani really smitten with Abhi? I don't think so. She hasn't fall in love yet may be the reason why she acts so.

Abhimanyu- I smell something fishy about him πŸ˜†

Raghu- too sweet! Even if they marry, he will treat her as how she treats her now 😳

I did watch Arhan's previous show and he is one great actor! Also I love to watch Rucha Gujrati in a negative role.
Originally posted by sandhureet

a good post by u...n yeah js looking forwad to hv a gr8 story n arhaan giving his bst for it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

He is portraying Raghu's nuances beautifully. Shivani was much better today. Less squeaky voice πŸ˜† Let's see how this show progresses.