Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheHazard thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
EtherealRati: 

Regarding other members getting affected by her complains; why not, why do you think others don't get affected? In a competition, when one contestant cries for sympathy, others are automatically affected. Affected by concessions she gets, then affected mentally as they can't vent their difficulties due to sense of decency or to avoid a chaos. I don't think even channel will air all members coming and saying how busy they are and doesn't get time to practice etc etc... It will become a circus than a competition. And she hasn't said it once, she has said it a few times now. 

More over she is a contestant of the channel, she can always discuss it out with the channel and solve it. If there are very few who wouldn't cry doing two shows, it's expected from her, as she is one of the top few... ðŸ˜‰
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Ok Read it ... ðŸ˜†
great...and thanks...😆

For letting her fans know, she can say whatever she wants on TV or on any media, but not when their performance is being evaluated by the judges. Then it makes different meaning. Best could be to be quiet about her other commitments. Everyone knows what she is doing, quite in details.😊

She actually give it as an excuse...an answer to why she isn't able to perform at level best ...so i feel...its ok . Sharing with judges isn't wrong ...especially when everyone is allowed to that . But yup i agree wth your solution as well...dhrasti should know that the audience do know the gjrl is working hard...and can understand that her repetition of same words do make it annoying...but trust me...she in't planning anything when  saying...it just comes...she is an outspoken personality .

She is not alien to dancing, and as a professional, I'm sure she had a chat/consultation with Salman or a choreographer who worked on JDJ before she decided to take part. It's not that she was passing by a shop and got attracted by the colors of candy floss. She is a full time professional, not a jobless freak that she had to grab anything on offer. So she exactly new in terms of time and effort, how much it will be taxing her.😊

she isn't a professional at dancing...that is what i am absolute sure of after reading quiet a fights on this forum . 😆...but yup she isn't alien either...but surely she never got a platform like jdj where her dance has to be judged...she was never judged on dancing before . Dancing for fun...and dancing for marks are two different things i feel . Once again i will repeat ...performing in award functions gives quiet a different experience...not what she is experiencing now . Those performes neither need to be difficult...very simple steps are there...and they can have a repeat for telivision if mistakes happen . And i don't feel chorographers are given before the yes for jdj...moreover we don't even know if she knew any choreographer from jdj from before or not . And genuinely speaking...none of the choreographer can tell you how much time you will take...only in one situation...the choreo can tell and that is if your are working with the same choreo from years . As by now he knows what you are good at...what are you bad at...what you find easy...what will take you time . So none of the choreographer could actually tell her . You might be knowing ...but to explain...you know there can be a step ...which i might learn in seconds and my friend takes an hour to learn and vice versa and this has happened with me . It depends on body...ranges from person to person . She decided to take part because dancing is one of her hobby and she found jdj a lovely platform  to  learn...everyone wants to learn new things coming way . Now difficulties are coming...but she isn't giving up na...she is giving what all she can . Seriously speaking...jdj actually is a big platform for telivision stars...and is not less than what a candy floss is for a child . You will see many celebrities saying that if ever they will be a part of a reality show...it will be jdj...
I know she is a professional actress...and is not jobless but working in madhubala...but she wanted herself to be recognized by real name...she wanted to be introduced as Dhrasti herself...as half of world is not on net ...and jdj is a nice platform . Trust me...jdj is not something for which only those person come up who don't have jobs in hand  . And i am not saying tht she din't knew that she will have to cope...she knew it from day one ...all i am saying is the amount she never knew . How much willit tax her  ...to what extent...she was unaware of . She din't knew that a point of time will come when her body will not be with her .

Well, simple steps with a creative way of expressing the story/concept is a very competitive way.
That was never the case with jdj...else the simple choreography on jeene laga hoon should not have got the least marks . The judges not just want the concept to be nice...but they want quiet challenging steps to be incorporated in between . Salman was directly told ...it was just cute and simple and they had high expectations...thus simple things don't work always .

It's much better and safer option than going for difficult steps, without a good concept & then making mistakes.See even after making mistakes...they scored 27...while it was 25 with the simple one...if they try something new ...atleast their effort is praised and then they actually do try to their level best . And ariel acts mein toh mistakes professionals se bhi ho jati hain . But undoubtedly the last performance was really badly choreographed . If he was really considering her physical conditions and shortage of time, he would have gone for the former. We don't know...what's happening there......Yes, That's why I blame him. Everyone has their shortcomings and the choreo has to be smart and creative enough to work around the weaknesses, that Salman failed. If you are saying he isn't able to take the advantage of her strengths , then somewhere i agree .Because we never saw him using her strenths or hiding her weak points...its all visible .  Yes, 1/2 good choreography, doesn't reflect his creativity, rather that might mean copied or memorized concepts. A creative person will reflect creativity on a regular basis, might fail on 1/2 occasions, that much human limitation is acceptable, I'm sure.I partially agree and partially not...as a choreographer does needs time and we don't know how exhausted dhrasti comes to him...with what level of energy...and i have listened that he has given quiet good performances in past . Even i loved one or 2 choreographies of this season as well . He has given quiet good performances if we count from the season he started . Genuinely speaking when you  are dancing in a pair...it 's all mutual...the praises are mutual and so is the criticism . Its them lacking her...not just dhrasti or not just salman .

EtherealRati thumbnail

EtherealRati: 

Regarding other members getting affected by her complains; why not, why do you think others don't get affected? In a competition, when one contestant cries for sympathy, others are automatically affected. Affected by concessions she gets, then affected mentally as they can't vent their difficulties due to sense of decency or to avoid a chaos. If they are actually can't vent their difficulties due to sense of decency then they will never feel bad...but will be proud of their ownselves .That they are strong enough .  I don't think even channel will air all members coming and saying how busy they are and doesn't get time to practice etc etc... It will become a circus than a competition. And she hasn't said it once, she has said it a few times now. ....She will stop saying it soon...the moment she realizes  that she has been saying it a lot . Right now...she even't can't guess that her normal declaration of what she is going through is actually annoying to many viewers out there .

More over she is a contestant of the channel, she can always discuss it out with the channel and solve it.. What will she discuss...she can't skip anything na...neither madhubala nor jdj...or you are saying she will go and tell the channel that her body is giving up...what the channel people can actually do with that . And i seriously feel the channel is always doing their bit for dhrasti...they are promoting her more from their side .  They are with her . If there are very few who wouldn't cry doing two shows, it's expected from her, as she is one of the top few... ðŸ˜‰.....See ...now what i said isn't about the top few and etc...i know she is quiet a popular actress but a very less popular actress can also be the one who don't cries on indian teliision after doing 2 shows . That depends on the person...his/her nature . Strong will power...great dedication ...Popularity doesn't actually plays a role in it .

TheHazard thumbnail

Reply in Blue 
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
TheHazard thumbnail

Although you are a very die hard Drashti Fan, but it wasn't all that bad having a discussion with you ... ðŸ˜‰
I don't think I need to convince you on this issue, we better agree to disagree here...this isn't a direct discussion on dance, rather on human behavior..😆  This could be a good discussion in light of behavioral science, but that would be going in another direction... We keep it for future.

You Don't have to deny your being DD Fan anymore, as we might enter into Analyzing my FanOMeter Readings, that will derail the thread. If you like We can take that analysis into another thread too...😆 And it's not bad to to be a sane fan.😉
EtherealRati thumbnail
Paris4Helen----god...i am not a dd fan...😆...i don't get what makes you think so...????...die hard toh door ki baat hain...
i am only one celebrity fan and that's Rati Pandey...other than her...i am a fan of no one...uske saamne koi tik nahi paata mere liye...she is the only actress i love...if you don't believe you can check my previous posts...i am here since 2009...and you will found me only in mjht and HD(hitler didi ) forum cos  of Rati. ...and not in madhubala or geet forum...😆
i seriously din't got why you felt like that...it was a normal discussion... right...?...And what your .
FanOMeter Readings say...lol...
yup i am a sane fan but of RATI PANDEY...
and it was lovely discussing with you as well...i am watching jdj these days as hd got off air now...so shayad you will see more of me on the forum...
TheHazard thumbnail
@EtherealRati

If you are not a Fan, you better be. 😆 You might be rediscovering yourself. You are actually a huge fan of her. Your arguments have now become so personalized for her, you have forgotten the level playing field for the competition. There are other competitors too and every contestant deserves similar considerations of their nature, commitments, personalities, abilities, lack of understandings etc etc. These reasons/considerations are only acceptable to a die hard fan, not to a neutral viewer, neither to the judges. You were basically baby sitting her throughout the post, if you don't believe, please read it again, I'm sure you will understand it ...😆

Anyway, was good talking ... ðŸ˜Š

I see a huge problem with choreography, he is not being able to cope up with DD's need. 

You see, more or less a DD's problem, with 1/2 poor choreo from Salman only... 

Then I don't see any solution for them. Since MB is not going to go off air anytime now...
Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Boo Hoo ðŸ˜­ Poor drashti! she hasnt got a good cheoreographer..🤢 Boohoo drashti the one who is bechaari doing two shows😭😭

Her fans cries and whines just like her..😆
EtherealRati thumbnail

@EtherealRati

If you are not a Fan, you better be. 😆 I am a fan but of Rati Pandey...and i really don't feel like being a fan of someone else as i said earlier...for me Rati Pandey is just the best...unke saamne koi tik hi nahi sakta . No one can get the place she holds in my heart and no one can share it with her as well . I am addicted to Rati Pandey...her acting skills are just amazing . You might be rediscovering yourself. Nahi ...it nothing like that...it may be just because you have seen that all the people on this forum who support dhrasti are her fans only...thus ...you are feeling like that . Moreover i was not actually supporting dhasti...i was supporting a person who was trapped between two shows ...and i would have supported anyone in the situation , i do support sid also in this way but i am not a fan .  You are actually a huge fan of her. No i am not...if i was...why will i deny it ?????...there is nothing to be ashamed of if i was a fan of her...but i am just not . ......Your arguments have now become so personalized for her, Not for her...it did become personalized because i was somewhere understanding things...dance is really close to me and when it comes about dance ...i automatically get personal . I am a very emotional person at heart . you have forgotten the level playing field for the competition.I have not...din't i said that dhrasti don't deservs to win...because i know its lauren who deserves. Moreover i know in competitions mein yeh sab baatein nahi dekhi jaati...the contestant needs to perform and the scores should be according to that...i very much agree with that .  .  There are other competitors too and every contestant deserves similar considerations of their nature, commitments, personalities, abilities, lack of understandings etc etc. I know...but this topic was talking about a particular contestant...thus i was talking about her...if it had been about all...i would have been talking about all . I feel my emotional nature has made you think that way  These reasons/considerations are only acceptable to a die hard fan, not to a neutral viewer, neither to the judges. I am a neutral vewer only ...lol...now do i need to prove it ?...You were basically baby sitting her throughout the post, if you don't believe, please read it again, I'm sure you will understand it ...😆I did understand...i did got personal but that was not because of dhrasti...see in the whole i have been explaining about dance as i have a group of dance myself ...and we all learn together . I seriously don't feel i was babysitting her in any way...i put some facts but yup exactly...those facts have no role in competition...because now she is in competition...in sab ke baarein mein soachne ka time ab nahi hain .

Anyway, was good talking ... ðŸ˜Š
same here...

I see a huge problem with choreography, he is not being able to cope up with DD's need.

You see, more or less a DD's problem, with 1/2 poor choreo from Salman only...
its nothing like that...i was saying it can be quiet mutual...from both the sides...not only salman but even dd...

Then I don't see any solution for them. Since MB is not going to go off air anytime now...
Yup i know...seriously speaking...i never have hopes even ...i watch jdj most probbly for nobody...i watch it for pass time...and sometimes we get to see lovely performances like all lauren one's , sometime i like some concepts...jdj is a good show...overall agar partiality or biasness ko hatha diya jaaye tho . I am not a regular viewer of jdj...thus i am not in this forum always as well . These days watching nothing on tv . So thus started watching it regularly...waise bhi its just a two days show .

ok sorry for replying  this late...actually i was busy with some important work...I hope i was able to clear thing for you...and now you know that i am not a fan of her or is trying to hide it from you . Lol . There is no sense in hiding even if i was ...but fortunately i am not