Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
 RK the grey Character 😎😳

RK is a very intelligent, grey  and a complicated layered-thinking personality, RK with a villain mask.😳

I always believe on  that RK is just wearing Villain  mask, His got this arrogance and swagger, it's his attitude in front of the public, in front of his family, but ''''..😎

We can't understand his motive behind actions...😛

Rk and madhu first meet

RK is a very complex person. But I am 100% sure he fell in love with her the first time he saw madhu  in the studio.😳😛

RK was attracted to her in the first sight and he admire her from his first day when inspector informed him that madhu  don't want to take case back and she sent bangles for him i remember rk expressions and dialogues how much he was impressed and admire her when he was checking his new bicke he saved madhu bangles and said "one day main in choriao ko kud apnay hathoon say pehnao ga"😳

being a superstar, he is also too pampered and  revered that he sits on solitary n isolated tower. so when madhu came n pulled him down earth and  she was also not cowed by his stardom, he was impressed and  attracted by her. (madhu  was not dazzled by his fame ,Superstar RK image)

DID RK married madhu just for ravage ( I don't think so )

In previous episode RK says  ,koi   4 slaps ki liye, 4 phara nahi leeta hai (I think its hint for us)😛

Rk is the right person to repair, from day one after his mock marriage with madhu, he is repairing everything, ( usne jo bhi bura kiya, uski bharpayi apne hisaab se kar diya )😳

RK told her at the hospital when he came to propose that she be his wife(RK gave madhu  the speech  on about destiny?) RK believes all it's their destiny to be together.😳😛

Regarding RK not taking 7 pheras

RK take 4 phra not for he want punishes  madhu,  but I think , RK know that marriage is  majboori for  madhu  , So  he does not let her take her vows as he knows  she will not be in a state to take the vows ,😃

And RK knows Madhu is very traditional, so if she was allowed to take the vows, then she will follow it as it's a ritual and not with full heart, and he does not like people who do it just for the sake of doing it. Remember, doing the Karwachauth track also, he ridiculed his mom and dipali for keeping the fast just for ritual sake and selfish reasons and not with pure intention of loving their husbands.😳

RK is her husband but he does not let her, be a wife to him, later when madhu accepted RK husband with heart , RK  married madhu with ritual and he completed 7 pharas 😳

Revenge track

Disappointed   with  Cvs destroy RK character , I thought   CV will show us both sides of  RK Bad & good.

RK noticed  & realized malik & Padmini love  ,RK didn't realize his love for madhu .😕

Show is about a passionate love story set against the backdrop of the Indian film story.😃

but still I have doubt on revenge track,  I have some hope in the  upcoming episodes  CVs will clear all doubts. 

Show loosed the charm, so now CVs need to  the lights  on main lead character .

Im RK fan im watching  show just RK , so I want share  my POV with u on RK character( this is  all my POV on RK character)

Sorry My writing skills are poor, but I hope u will like my post and agree on all points.😛

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria-capri thumbnail

RK was impressed  when she first time came on set and he was playing piano.

Edited by maria090 - 10 years ago
Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Maria 😊
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post. You reminded old rk. You wrote his heart very well. Ya he was impressed by madhu in first meeting only. Only on revenge I accepted it as his revenge and it was just one twist and after that rk repent too for it so no hope about this from cvs.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
awesome post, Maria !
you said it so well, especially this part: 

RK take 4 phera not for he want punishes  madhu, but I think , RK know that marriage is  majboori for  madhu, so he does not let her take her vows as he knows  she will not be in a state to take the vows

i really liked how you interpreted that. back then, even when he didn't believe in traditions, he still had the unrelenting tendency to respect them. during the Ganpati Visarjan track how he would always stop short of doing something truly offensive cause his conscience wouldn't let him. he's a real man of integrity and ive yet to see any fictional character do such a satisfactory job at redeeming himself. it went beyond my expectations of him, and it just testaments to the strong willed character that RK is. 
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I lyk vd bth as a hero nd a vilain. He s perfct n bth. I lvd ur analysis. He hs da minimum ethcs unlyk a certain sum1.
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RK has never been the villian ... you can say a grey character, yes, agree with that. He never crossed his limit even when he was on the revenge path. I, too think he was attracted to MB at first sight. The whole cat and mouse fight between RK and Madhu was their attraction for each other.

All through the 4 phero wali shaadi, RK cared for Madhu and ensured that no one misbehaved with her. He never crossed his limits when he could have, he didn't do that as he didn't take their marriage to be real, which is why he was angry with Madhu doing the KC vrat for him. As to the half marriage and those bangles, tell me which superstar would do that? 😆 Any other person in his place would have opted for some other punishment which was in fact true revenge.
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said Maria :) 
RK has a variation of shades to his character! I guess thats what makes him 'The RK'

I agree with you word to word! RK truly is a man of his words.. and he proves it by his actions :) 

Nice Post! 
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Maria! 👏 Well said. You said it all. I absolutely agree how RK liked Madhu from the very moment he set his eyes on her. You explained as to wy RK didn't take 7 pheras very well Kudos to you! 😊
Maria-capri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bes_B

Nice post Maria 😊

thanks 😳😛