Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This so awful ...Saanchi wins . Poor Jagya , a whole lot is manipulating him .
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!thanks a lot for ruining the soap completely:(:(cv u guys are just disgusting 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno why but for once i don't want Anandi in the middle of the Jagya Ganga love story

i rather wanted Jagya to realise on his own , break with Saanchi on his own and marry Ganga without asking Sumitra after understanding her games

Anandi has her life , her sasural and her social service causes , i wanted Jagya's story to be independent of hers .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GREAT!! This is J's punishment for leaving A.
why cv made jagiya so much side character Anandi controls his life :/
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sagai to hogi...lekin shaadi toh nahi hogi

i think i said that right

my isnt good...i can understand it though
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TV land is amazing! The persons in love do not know that they love somebody, but other character/viewers realise that the person is in love.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good. Jagya is reaping what he sowed.

He manipulated everything and everybody to suit his needs and now the same thing is happening to him.

He tried to break Anandi and Shiv engagement implicated Shiv in fraud case and if that is not interfering with Anandi's life then what was it?

He tried to ruin her life first by abandoning her and then by trying to prevent her from rebuilding her life.If that was not interferance then waht was it?

If he can interfere in her life to suit his needs she has every right to do so.

At least when she interferes she does it with the intention of trying to make him happier like all the while she has been doing from the time she was a child.
manny136 thumbnail
This is just so they amp up the drama when jags ends up marrying ganga all dramatically saanchi n family all upset anandi stuck in btwn especially once its revealed she knew jags loves ganga and just to add more spice they could have anandi preggars with so much stress. Then im pretty sure once jag n ganga r all accepted gauri comes back.