Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KittenRose

Thanx buddy, yeah that is a truth, the channel has made it their marketing logo and I am proud because it made it more phenomenal, i may sound different, but this is a truth.😃

⭐️ exactly..!!

but waise SP is too cheap n marketing!! they couldn't sell many nice shows!! its even hard to know that they couldn't manage some one like SL n his show S'chandra..!! 

and any idea is it the same PH again??? 

but i just hope the new show goes of air as well...!! i know i sound too dumb, negative and all, but the fact is that SP need to learn a lesson!!!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vish.naren

⭐️ exactly..!!

but waise SP is too cheap n marketing!! they couldn't sell many nice shows!! its even hard to know that they couldn't manage some one like SL n his show S'chandra..!! 

and any idea is it the same PH again??? 

but i just hope the new show goes of air as well...!! i know i sound too dumb, negative and all, but the fact is that SP need to learn a lesson!!!

I think quite differently, so I disagree to certain parts of your comment with respect 😃

SP has their old set of rules to run a show, it is a modern age where online viewers are enormous comparing to TV viewers. They work on the TRP system and count ratings on the basis of that, which proved to be not accurate as IPK had immense fan following, but the TRP was always a mediocre level and sometimes low. Same as there is no system to count the number of people watch a show from abroad, their number had never been counted. 

While IPK was on air, it was the most abandoned show of the channel, no one considered it as special, but at the time of closure and during SPL the channel witnessed how passionate its fans are for the show, but they recognized it a bit late.

I also wish the new show all the best, i have nothing against that show, but the original one should be untouched, because it is serene.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  u made me emontial ...😭.this pic...❤️...

arshi written in our hearts ...❤️...cant be replceble with seson 2 pair ...

well said ...its shd be pride movement for us they r cashing on ipk popularity ...

its definatly going to big chalnge for lead pair /cast /ph /channel to recreate same sucess and magic ...

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

u made me emontial ...😭.this pic...❤️...

arshi written in our hearts ...❤️...cant be replceble with seson 2 pair ...

well said ...its shd be pride movement for us they r cashing on ipk popularity ...

its definatly going to big chalnge for lead pair /cast /ph /channel to recreate same sucess and magic ...

oh i made my catherine cry😳, sorry dear😃

I am the same. No one can get over that feeling that IPK gave us, in fact IPK has become a routine of us. Who is there who does not see at least one arshi scene a day, no one is there. For saying, we all have moved on, but this is there and moving with us 😃 and we take IPK with us wherever we go.😆
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You are sau takka right..Well said👏
ardentold thumbnail
sp is behaving like DD.Instead of accepting fans'views and requests

they are trying these cheap tricks.I wish the new cast all the best but

I will think of it as another new soap only.

BTW did anybody notice,the new lead were trying to mimic ARSHI 

offscreen manner.😡
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely agree...let them name d shw whatever they want our love for arshi n arshis ipk is never going to diminish...
Arnav khushi n all d old characters will b in our hearts forever...
We fans will relate ipk only with arnav khushi...barun sanaya...
Let SP stoop down to cheap tactics...who cares...

Bhaad mi gaya SP aur bhaad mi jaye unka ipk 2...
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KittenRose

oh i made my catherine cry😳, sorry dear😃

I am the same. No one can get over that feeling that IPK gave us, in fact IPK has become a routine of us. Who is there who does not see at least one arshi scene a day, no one is there. For saying, we all have moved on, but this is there and moving with us 😃 and we take IPK with us wherever we go.😆

when i saw sbs segament i realy cried ...but no hard feeling for new cast ...ipk for me arshi ...it will remain ...luved ipk from core of heart ...but life  has to move on and everything is not in our hand ...nothing can beat ASR and sarun chemistary ...

every thing has advangtes and disadvantges ...they r cashing on ipk popouarity its advantges ...but using same name itself gave them disavantges ...becoz comparision bound to happen and  standered set by Barun as ASR , sarun chemistary is class apart ...it would be presure on them to deliver best than sarun ...

spammming and calling not going to change name ...they has invested in name , why they would change due to onlline viewres ...

luv stories usually click with young audience ...show can be hit ...but nothing can beat orginal ipk ...to match with them ipk orginaly its highly tough ...

but as Barun fan m realy happy ...now no more misleading pms and post hopefully ...we know how certain people try to mislead people by claiming inside sources and send us pms abt Barun 's movie satus ,ipk 2 status ..Barun is busy with bigger project than ipk 2 ...thats matter much to me ...all the best to new cast and looking forward for Barun 's carrier in BW...

Edited by cathu - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SaRun..

You are sau takka right..Well said👏

Thank you so much dear😃
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

when i saw sbs segament i realy cried ...but no hard feeling for new cast ...ipk for me arshi ...it will remain ...luved ipk from core of heart ...but life  has to move on and everything is not in our hand ...nothing can beat ASR and sarun chemistary ...

every thing has advangtes and disadvantges ...they r cashing on ipk popouarity its advantges ...but using same name itself gave them disavantges ...becoz comparision bound to happen and  standered set by Barun as ASR , sarun chemistary is class apart ...it would be presure on them to deliver best than sarun ...

spammming and calling not going to change name ...they has invested in name , why they would change due to onlline viewres ...

luv stories usually click with young audience ...show can be hit ...but nothing can beat orginal ipk ...to match with them ipk orginaly its highly tough ...

but as Barun fan m realy happy ...now no more misleading pms and post hopefully ...we know how certain people try to mislead people by claiming inside sources and send us pms abt Barun 's movie satus ,ipk 2 status ..Barun is busy with bigger project than ipk 2 ...thats matter much to me ...all the best to new cast and looking forward for Barun 's carrier in BW...

actually by naming the new show IPK2 they have made the job tough for them, they need to work more hard to even reach near it, they never know that it is a big responsibility for them, yes indeed it is.